Users

Frequent Posters

meenaluma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
thank u so much for the update loved it pls continue soon
fatssrilanka thumbnail
Thnx for the update & all the best for your exams.
Mona55 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
good job story really getting interesting remember exams first aur sab baad mein good lock
ekta15 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
where are you and when are you going to make rain come again of ur radev's love ...
ancie thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Part 7

Meanwhile in barkhas home..

Beauticians were busy in making up barkha...Barkha sat there wit a confused face..she was sure that she wanted money to pursue her career in acting and she thought by marryng dev she could achieve that dream..but her inner self fought wit her.."kya main sahi kar rahi hoon!!how can i betray my virat..he promised me that he wil fulfil all my dreams when we confessed our love for each other..will i be able to forget virat and love dev if i marry dev!!am i betraying my virat!!what will i do?how can i convince my dad to stop this marriage!! I have to contact virat soon and should find a solution before it becomes more late...kanha please help me to come out of this problem...i want my acting career and my virat.."

"barkha bitiya,tum abhi se dev baabu ke khayalon mein kho gayi hain kya"her dadimaa's comment broke her from her stream of thoughts..the girls surrounded barkha giggled at that comment..

"nahi dadi..mein toh bus yuhi..." stammered barkha..

"barkha,shadi ke din toh dulha aur dulhan ke mann mein ek dusre ke alaawa koi aur nahi hoga.."

Barkha's bua commented while entering into that room after her long journey from vrindavan..
Barkha's dadi got excited on seeing her daughter Rohini after a long time and said.."areh Rohini bitiya,tum akeli aayi hui hain kya?daamadji aur pari bitiya kahan hain..kya meri sundar pari nahi aayegi apni behan ki shadi mein..kyun na kisi ko apni pari bhi pasand aayegi jaise barkha dev babu ke parivarwaalon ko pasand aaya!"...

"maa,pari and mohanji wil come in the afternoon..actualy pari left to hostel three days before..so mohanji wil go to hostel first and wil come back with pari soon..pari was really excited when she heard about barkha's marriage..now i want my pari to get settled in life after her studies..barkha beta,main bhaiya aur bhabhi se milkar abhi aati hoon" said an enthusiastic Rohini on the marriage of her niece..Barkha just nodded her head as her mind was still confused about her future..But the thought of Pari gave her a ray of hope in her life.. " now i wil take a good solution with the help of pari..she wil surely help me to come to a conclusion..Pari dear come soon" Barkha's mind moved in the thought of pari to get a new hope...

~~~~~~      ~~~~~    Edited by ancie - 11 years ago
ancie thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Sorry 4 makng you wait a long time..a lot of problms..my exms, my virus affected computer,forgettng my pasword etc..my computer s stil afctd n slow,so i updatd it frm my phone..so it was a short update..i'l update soon,but may be short ones,as i'm updatng frm phone..plz give ur suport 4 my smal efort..love u all
seema12345 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Wow waiting for a long time but that's ok waiting to see how they get out of this tangle
harianjana thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
long wait.. but worth waiting...
give a big update next time 
ushasri thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
wow after a long time and u gave us a beautiful update
sparklingeyes thumbnail
love ur ff...and do continue it