Valentine's Day competition

Poll

Who do you want to win in the dance competition?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
mz.intoxicated thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
who do you want to win in the dance competition from
1- Krish n Ria
2- Peehu n Soham

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pichirocks thumbnail
i actually wanted krish and peehu together in dance competition but now because they r competing wid each other and peehu's motive is to bring krish back to his real self, so i want her to win competition.
waise peehu-soham dint look as cute as krish -peehu wud hv beeen.also krish really doing awesome.although his theme is destructive, his practise is gng gr8.
i just hope he realises truth and understand's peehu's plight too...
djpagal thumbnail
man it pisses me off its alll peehus dads fault anyway i hope peehu and sohan win
khushix thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
well...i havent vote for anyone...coz' i like peehu and krish...not peehu-soham nor krish-ria....only peehu & krish...i posted once that i had the feeling that its maybe soham who will be dancing with peehu and not krish. and that happened....but now...i have this feeling that its really going to be peehu & krish...i mean...maybe peehu-soham & krish-ria will dance but im sure krish & peehu will dance....krish might hear Avi or Rishi talking about messing things up b/w him and peehu...hmmm...i just cant wait to see...!!! im really getting excited!!!! Edited by khushix - 18 years ago
mz.intoxicated thumbnail

Originally posted by: khushix

well...i havent vote for anyone...coz' i like peehu and krish...not peehu-soham nor krish-ria....only peehu & krish...i posted once that i had the feeling that its maybe soham who will be dancing with peehu and not krish. and that happened....but now...i have this feeling that its really going to be peehu & krish...i mean...maybe peehu-soham & krish-ria will dance but im sure krish & peehu will dance....krish might hear Avi or Rishi talking about messing things up b/w him and peehu...hmmm...i just cant wait to see...!!! im really getting excited!!!!

true.... i am wondering what is Shikar's plan.....because he doesn't want peehu to participate in this competition.....

khushix thumbnail

Originally posted by: Lucky_charm413

true.... i am wondering what is Shikar's plan.....because he doesn't want peehu to participate in this competition.....

ya..i wonder what he said to Avi...avi said this could lead be to death...hmmm.....what cud be it???....but i guess we should not worry... KRISH to the rescue...😆..he will def. save her....and save her the last dance....wow!!!😛

mz.intoxicated thumbnail

i think it's a good idea that they showed peehu and krish separated from each other because "distances in love always bring the lovers more closer" 😉

And who knows....maybe on valentine's day, krish n peehu will reunite 😃 ðŸ˜ƒ

Edited by Lucky_charm413 - 18 years ago
khushix thumbnail

Originally posted by: Lucky_charm413

i think it's a good idea that they showed peehu and krish separated from each other because "distances in love always bring the lovers more closer" 😉

And who knows....maybe on valentine's day, krish n peehu will reunite 😃 ðŸ˜ƒ

i agree...😊

pichirocks thumbnail
GUYS i Too wish the same.i desperately want both of them to reunite and dance together and what better occasion can their be apart 4m valentine's day. i must say the way show is shaping up it's actually getting interesting and i myself want to knw what shikhar is upto this time. well,just wet and see. 😉 😉
pichirocks thumbnail
GUYS i Too wish the same.i desperately want both of them to reunite and dance together and what better occasion can their be apart 4m valentine's day. i must say the way show is shaping up it's actually getting interesting and i myself want to knw what shikhar is upto this time. well,just wet and see. 😉 😉