harleen grewal thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

Heres a article..please DO reply!..I think its a old One.....if its been posted b4 moderators please close the topic!😃

Renuka returns to Kumkum
   By: Tushar Joshi 

Tassnim Sheikh
Tassnim Sheikh, who plays the cunning Mohini in Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi, is returning as the vampish Renuka in BAG films' Kumkum — Ek Pyara Sa Bandhan.

Tassnim will return to Kumkum after a break of over 10 months.

No more bindi and sari

Sounding excited, Tassnim says, "Yes, I will be coming back on Kumkum. This is a great development for me, as I had lot of fun doing the show before. I will start shooting from today and make an appearance in Monday's episode."

Refusing to give details about the premise of her re-entry on the show, she says, "All I can say is that her entry on Kumkum justifies a lot of things that are happening in the track.

She will be very different from the way she was before. Renuka's look is now drastically different from the bindi-sari image she had earlier." The last time audiences saw Renuka, she had turned insane and was in a mental asylum.

Neither positive nor evil

Says the creative head for the show, "Renuka's entry has a lot to do with what's happening on the show right now. Her presence will throw light on Salil's (Kabir) past and where he comes from. This time around she will be neither positive nor evil. It's a big surprise as the audience haven't seen Renuka in this way."

Tassnim says she has already got the green signal from Balaji Telefilms to be part of Kumkum. "I have already informed them and there is no issue over my doing Kumkum. I will be able to manage dates for both shows easily."

Edited by harleen grewal - 18 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bones88 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
old article!!!!! we don't her comin back
Iriss thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
thanx for posting 👏 👏 👏
its an old article 😊 really don't want her to cum back jatin is enough 😡
harleen grewal thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: bellle4u

thanx for posting 👏 👏 👏
its an old article 😊 really don't want her to cum back jatin is enough 😡

Yah Jatin is!😡 ANd MOd's u can close the topic.....sry i didnt know if it was old!😳

Edited by harleen grewal - 18 years ago
s_andy thumbnail
Thanx for posting....... 😊 😉