|| Happy Birthday Gorgeous Sukirti Kandpal<3 ||

Posted: 12 years ago

Note: Me and Medzii(-KaJenAbhiya-) took permission from a while back to make this thread!
DO NOT COPY THE LAYOUT!!
Layout credit goes to:
Medzii(-KaJenAbhiya-)
Mandeep(-Mandeep-)

Continued on next postπŸ˜›
Edited by Amu.PunjabiKuri - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Hello guys πŸ˜ƒ as u all know today(20th November) is the birthday of our ray of sunshine- Sukirti Kandpal β€οΈ our star is 24 years old today. Not only is she special to her friends and family she is also very special to her fans many of u may have seen her in DMG as Riddhima and currently she is playing the role of Piya and Maithli in PKYEK. She is an AMAZING actress one of the best on ur tellies and very bubbly and no matter how many articles gossip about her attitude we all LOVE and ADORE her  she is beautiful and as I said before very talented (can't get enough of praising her πŸ˜†!) she is truly one in a million. And we all can't forget her chemistry with her co stars onscreen and it doesn't matter whether its with Karan,Vivian, Vishal, Siddhant or Rithvik the chemistry is there. Also our Sunshine was chosen for a beauty pageant in Dubai and although she didn't win the contest she was picked for Miss Bollywood Diva it just shows how much talent and beauty our sunshine has!! Love u ever soo much sunshine hope u have the best day ever and a prosperous and sucessfull year ahead love u always Muwaaah<3

SO GUYS LETS CELEBRATE THIS DAY AND WISH SUKU ON HER SPECIAL DAY❀️ 

Edited by Amu.PunjabiKuri - 12 years ago
Medha. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

-KaJenAbhiya-

Happy birthday Sunshine!  We wish you have a very, very, very, very, very happy birthday!  You are the most beautiful and gorgeous woman I've seen on Indian TV.  Your smile is beautiful and we all simply adore you for who you are!  You have captured everyone's hearts in a very short span of time.  Whether as the hot glamorous Sakshi, the sweet and lovely Dr. Riddhima, the bubbly Siddheshwari, the beautiful Piya, or the evil and sexy Maithli. You've created a special niche in our hearts and we simply love you!  I hope you have a brilliant day and, once again, many many happy returns of the day!  Love you Sunshine!

-Medzi-

Scorpio95

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SUKIRTI!!!!!

πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³

--sanchita--

Many many happy returns of the day sunshine. May god bless u and fullfill all of ur dreams. Hope this bday brings something special to u.

RIDHIMA_BASKET1

ooo la la o la la tu hai meri fantasyyy  

my sunshine bday     

firsty bday song ofcourse!!!!!!!!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SUNSHINE

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SUNSHINE

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY DEAR PRINCESS

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SUKKU ANGELLL

now my long msg has begun

hey sunshine its ur birthday finallyyy eee...and i was waiting for this day frm so many days bcz u r my sweartheart angel always...love u alot which is i always say daily

u make me crazy for urself daily either...but this year i saw u also in jersey no .10 and u made me more amzed gal...i mean wow u looking so sexy in dat hot hot and short short skirts  u looking really cute with both the guyz nakul and arjun awww i know i saw it late but i think no one uploaded it before dat...anyway love ur acting in it also...u looking extra perfect wid every of ur co star...i mean either its karan vivian or rithwik or any other u pair wid every one is hit hit baby

and this year tu lots more happening for u how can i forget i mean like u participate in beauty peagent and won MISS BOLLYWOOD DIVA AWARD and i know it was such a big achievement for u and m so proud of u!!!!

and 1 thing which i deffo mention whoever say anything abt i dnt care bcz i know how  u r and wat u r...

for me u r amzing actress person and  a gr8 gal sunshine!!!!!!

u deserves lot more...m so proud of u and ur achievements

and yea 1 thing more this year i got to know abt u lots more and it all were treat for me to know abt u always...

i will pray dat u achive lots more then this which u hv achieved bcz u desrve all success  

but but but i m sad and hv to say dat pkyek is gonna end soon and will miss u alot after dat so princess plz plz sign a fresh new youth show soon!!!!

always proud to be ur fan!!!!!!  

A BIRTHDAY POEM FOR U

Hope lovely surprises are coming your way
To make your Birthday a wonderful day

Smiles and laughter, joy and cheer
New happiness that stays throughout the year
Hope your birthday brings all these and more
Filling life with surprise and joys galore!

So on this very special day
I would like to say to you
I hope you'll always find happiness
In whatever you may do.

Another candle on your cake
Well there's no need to pout
Be glad that you have strength enough
To blow them all out!

Wishing you your happiest birthday yet
A birthday too special To ever foRget.

It's your birthday and I can't be there
But I'll send you a special birthday wish and a little prayer
Have a happy birthday
I hope that all of your birthday wishes come true
May you have a great time today and find happiness in everything you do.

Happy Birthday form the heart
Cause that's where all great wishes start

and  here r sum gifts for u

PS: i love ur smile sunshine alot  

Tabzi  

Shewascool90210

many many happy returns of the day suku. i hope you get all the happiness of this world and become more success day by day b/c you deserve it. May your birthday be filled with smiles, sunshine, love, and laughter.You are an wonderful person and always be like that. enjoy this wonderful with your friends and family and party hard!!!!!!

-Mandeep-

Happy Birthday Suku, Your a great Role Model! 

WE LOVE YOU SUKIRTI! πŸ€—

Edited by -KaJenAbhiya- - 12 years ago
Medha. thumbnail

-KaJenAbhiya-

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1K5Y08B7aw4&feature=player_embedded[/YOUTUBE]

-Mandeep-

sjain

Julybaby22

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=dESB99z97mE[/YOUTUBE]

Amu.PunjabiKuri

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=9Kcp93RAeP4[/YOUTUBE]
Medha. thumbnail

Everyone can post now! πŸ˜ƒπŸ₯³

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SUNSHINE!  We all love you a lot! πŸ˜ƒ  Hope you have the bestest birthday of the century! πŸ˜ƒ

--Preeti-- thumbnail
Happy Birthday Sukriti Kandpal! πŸ₯³ Hope you have an amazing birthday! You are of the best actresses in Tellywood! From Agle Janam Mohe Bitiya hi Kijo as Sideshwari to Riddima in Dill Mill Gaye and now as Piya and Maithali in Pyar Ki yeh ek kahani you have stolen millions of hearts. πŸ‘ All i can say is we Love you πŸ˜ƒ
BIRTHDAY WISHES LOVE

"True Beauty Lies Within"    (Poverb)

Wishing you all the best in the year to come.
May your days be filled with sunshine and beautiful colors.
And may your nights be filled with comforting dreams and wishes to come.

I edited some stuff and well i hope everyone will like it πŸ˜Š

https://fbcdn-sphotos-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/386685_324205814261812_205014712847590_1632634_577301114_n.jpg

https://fbcdn-sphotos-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/379566_324205044261889_205014712847590_1632631_1873626877_n.jpg

https://fbcdn-sphotos-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/317694_324204354261958_205014712847590_1632629_1700969114_n.jpg

Edited by punjaban7 - 12 years ago
RidziPiaJazSimi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Edited by RIDHIMA_BASKET1 - 12 years ago
matwamango thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

A Diamond amongst the rough shall always withstand the glare of all harsh roving bad eyes.
Wishing U a Happy Birthday with best regards and may U continue to Shine on OUR screens and entertain us with your Bonnir Perfermances.
Edited by matwamango - 12 years ago
.SmokeySilence. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

HAPPY BIRTHDAY 
πŸ₯³ SUKU πŸ₯³

I wish you all the very best in everything of your life...Maybe you always shine like a star, may success always kiss your feet and happiness shower you..
I love your beauty, down to earth, independent personality and your simplicity...
Have a blasting birthday...always be happy and keep smiling sunshine... love you loads πŸ˜³

Edited by princess_xeelan - 12 years ago
raspberrytorte thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Suku! Happy birthday! You rocked our worlds with various characters and made us love you.. Heres a small gift made by me

Edited by -Noorii- - 12 years ago