*Spoilers* next week 21-24 Nov

Monu-SunNaa thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
21st Nov Monday About this Episode: Shailaja is tensed about Ishwar's health. Dada – Dadi feel that they are imposing their will on Shailaja. Ishaan is tensed about Sona. Although, he doesn't share anything about this with Suhana.

22nd Nov-Tuesday About this Episode: The news of Panna's pregnancy spreads joy in the family at the same time the revelation of the presence of Ishwar's other daughter in USA shakes them to the core.

Wednesday About this Episode: Suhana is scared of her maid by talks of house breaking news in the society. The maid senses Suhana's discomfort and assures her not to be scared. A bond starts developing between Suhana and the maid.

Thursday About this Episode: Shailaja questions Ishwar on his intentions. Sona lands up in Ishaan's office one day all haggard and disheveled. Has Sona run away from her husband? What will Ishaan do now?

Friday..will update as soon as I get it in this thread. 

🥱

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Diivi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
OMG!!😲😲😲😲...next week seems to be quite an explosion😊...dont know how good or bad its gonna be..BPs daughter,pannas pregnancy,suhana-madhuri bonding😳 nd sonali prblms🤢...dont knw wthr i cud stand it all in 1 week..still,super excited!!😍..

nd thanx fr d post
👍🏼...
infinity00 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Hmmm Looks like a  plate of Biryani on the menu next week , and Sonali will be the Raita  to go with it or rather phailaoo it !!!
MadameX thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Just how exactly is Suhana going to bond with the maid, I wonder...more talks of their respective hubbies? 😆 And Sona is going back to that champu who is the least helpful person on the planet. I'm actually hoping Suhana will find out about Sona and get involved...because I know her saaf dil will help matters out this time...she will raise a hullabaloo, demand of real social authority to help Sonali and get her out of this mess. This is where Suhana the doer is needed. C'mon CVs, make good use of Suhana's character...let her rise...not be stuck with antics of the maid. I doubt the maid and Suhana can bring that Meena-Suhana chemistry. 😒
shilu999_balani thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
next week seems to be pretty exciting...no wonder this week was the calm before the storm...so guys get ready with your protective gear...theres going to be quite a storm both on the screen and this forum...
--sree-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thanx for the spoilers
looks like complete week full of tensions..BM questions BP"s intentions👍🏼
and i think Ishaan is going to bring Sona to their home after she left Abhi😕
tejeshec thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: venture

Hmmm Looks like a  plate of Biryani on the menu next week , and Sonali will be the Raita  to go with it or rather phailaoo it !!!

Na Na aunty Sona will be the Mirchi ka Salan😆
bholabear thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Thanks for the spoilers. Love the news about ishwar's other daughter. Ab to kuch hoga.

Also happy about Panna's pregnancy, but what to say about suhaana-maid bonding? :s
iViews thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
                     Delhi ,      What BM was expecting after she knew her Husband was married to another   * *   As for Mumbai it seems Ishan got Sona Track & Suhana Madhuri Track     🤣 🤣
sakshisin thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
tanxxx 4 sharing..quite puzzled abt d  fact d kashyab family is unknwn abt ishwars other daugther..will dr any entry of her in serial??😆😆🤣