Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Thrasher thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Vida should go

Shonali turned out to be someone who can bring changes, she flips often. And after tonight with Sky, PB, Sid bitching about her and vowing to not forgive after sering her mixing with amar group. She overnight becomes a better candidate to keep for future conflicts.
Omnipotent_Taco thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Vida should stay. She's the only one who put her differences with Pooja M aside and still voted to switch to Amar's team.

Shonali has no backbone.
lilymily thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bigg.Bob

Shonali turned out to be someone who can bring changes, she flips often. And after tonight with Sky, PB, Sid bitching about her and vowing to not forgive after sering her mixing with amar group. She overnight becomes a better candidate to keep for future conflicts.

Shona said that she wants to stay with her party forgetting that she had crossed-over her party due to that telephone task ðŸ˜†, that's how Amar won.
Pixl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I think Shonali will go, reason is yesterday we saw how Pooja M was trying to persuade everyone to make her captain and she was gathering votes, now I think Bigg Boss will wanna make Pooja M a captain, to see the fun inside the house and what sort of answer she will give back to the people, so if Vida goes she loses a vote and she won't be captain, but if shonali goes than definatley Pooja M will. And I think Bigg Boss will call Mahek to give the names for captain nominations! But lets see, Vida does have a higher proprtionality to go out, but if Shonali goes we'll be able to see Sid's Guilty face and maybe Pooja M as captain!
jyothi- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
I want shona to go.In spite of aksh nominating her she is going behind him.By mistake she cast her vote to amar thinking she is in aksh's team.
She don't have brain she will listen to akash.
monikabasra thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I want Shonali should go this saturday...

Vida at least has some human touch. She still has supported Amar's team.
Shonali, what a waste in there... She forgets, she goofs up, she lies and she takes everything and everyone take for granted...

Why did Shonali cry so much, literally, dahaade maar maar ke, when Laxmi was evicted, till date, I didnt understand.. So that makes her a fake person...

I want her to GO GO GO...Its high time, she goes...

And next week, either SKY or SID, unbearable creatures...
Quietude thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Areeba.A

I think Shonali will go, reason is yesterday we saw how Pooja M was trying to persuade everyone to make her captain

The captain I think will be chosen before eviction. Every week Sanju talks to a new captain. Last week he asked Sky. Captain selection starts from Friday episode.

Sid is not guilty anymore, he is not happy with Shonali now according to the new article. For him he tried to convince Sky during nominations. His guilt ends there. He won't give two hoots if she goes out now. And Sunny is entering. His mind gonna be diverted 😆
monikabasra thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
You know what will happen now, SKy will melt down a bit and goes around, asking for forgiveness from PoM and Mehak.. Mark my words... He knows his game plan has failed miserably...
veenab thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
i want sonali to go, that will break sky teams... but i think vida will go out
Autumnn thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Shraddha too is nominated right? So she too can go out.