Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vasiraju thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
@renu  don't understand y they bash ASR,its all ready predicted  by all of us to some extent...
hey i have to introduce myself,i am lucky...a grt fan fan ajeeb ishq...loved ur poems,rhymes,post every thing...not good at doing all those u do here..but always press like button on every post🀣
Edited by vasiraju - 12 years ago
sbk2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Renu,

This is bound to happen. There will always be posts of bashing someone or the other.
I posted in a thread some time ago, mine was a neutral one mind you...but other people are already at each other's throats!! 

Ignore posts that offend you - that is my mantra...

mommy2000 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: vasiraju

@renu  don't understand y they bash ASR,its all ready predicted  by all of us to some extent...

hey i have to introduce myself,i am lucky...a grt fan fan ajeeb ishq...loved ur poems,rhymes,post every thing...not good at doing all those u do here..but always press like button on every post🀣

Hi lucky ---- we are as ajeeb as ajeeb can get!!! Join in our ajeebness!!  It's all in the spirit of ajeeb masti and p(h)un!!!!

vasiraju thumbnail

Originally posted by: mommy2000

Hi lucky ---- we are as ajeeb as ajeeb can get!!! Join in our ajeebness!!  It's all in the spirit of ajeeb masti and p(h)un!!!!

thx Renu...😊
**Tinkerbell** thumbnail
Helllooo.

New thread new thread yayyy!!!
How is all the craziesss?
Now can someone explain why all of a sudden there is so much Arnav bashing going on?!AGAIN
I assumed like me people would be ecstatic that by finding out Khushi is engaged it's awoken his love be it rage,jealousy arrogance don't care what you wanna call it it has stirred up the dragon within!!!
Pyar hua iqraar hua!!!

vasiraju thumbnail

Originally posted by: **Tinkerbell**

Helllooo.

Now can someone explain why all of a sudden there is so much Arnav bashing going on?!AGAIN
I assumed like me people would be ecstatic that by finding out Khushi is engaged it's awoken his love be it rage,jealousy arrogance don't care what you wanna call it it has stirred up the dragon within!!!
Pyar hua iqraar hua!!!

Pyar hui leken abb thak iqraar nahi hua, as usual  Arnav  on angry mode knowing by kushi's  engagement  announced he want engagement  wid in a week...
sbk2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: **Tinkerbell**

Helllooo.

Pyar hua iqraar hua!!!

Hiya Tink!!

Yes, new thread, though a majority of its citizens are nowhere to be seen!!

Welcome Dear!!πŸ€—

I think people are having a problem with Arnav taking the rash decision of getting engaged to La.

While I do not support name calling and fighting with other members on the forum over 2 fictional characters, I think everyone has a right to state their opinion. If only people would use unoffensive and polite language!! 
Sigh! I hate it when people fight.

Edited by sbk2 - 12 years ago
mommy2000 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: sbk2

Hiya Tink!!

Welcome Dear!!πŸ€—

I think people are having a problem with Arnav taking the rash decision of getting engaged to La.

While I do not support name calling and fighting with other members on the forum over 2 fictional characters, I think everyone has a right to state their opinion. If only people would use unoffensive and polite language!! 

I agree!! While i don't usually post on those threads...i couldn't help myself and just posted πŸ˜› I am a bit frustrated too, but i wouldn't call the character a loser!! Anything but!!!  And I am more frustrated with the spoilers than the track itself. They are showing us the drama we crave for!!
**Tinkerbell** thumbnail

Originally posted by: sbk2

Hiya Tink!!

Welcome Dear!!πŸ€—

Helloji
πŸ€—
Arnav has already made the decision to marry LA theoretically speaking so if he's putting a ring on her finger i don't see the difference?!By now im sure we all know arnav acts irrationally, when he's hurt he will do whatever to make the other person hurt to take the focus away from his own pain!!!Khushi's engagement has caused rage in him so he will react and hence put that ring on LA just as Khushi allowed someone else who wasn't Arnav to put a ring on her!Either way i say yayyy because finally through this i see a form of izhaar coming up!!
I think alot of people are immature and more than likely don't understand the complex character of ASR so resort to unnecessary bashing!!
I really dislike people fighting to it's immature and very uneccessary!!And as you said that tooo over 2 fictional characters!!πŸ˜† Zamana pagal hogaya hai!!

**Tinkerbell** thumbnail

Originally posted by: mommy2000

I agree!! While i don't usually post on those threads...i couldn't help myself and just posted πŸ˜› I am a bit frustrated too, but i wouldn't call the character a loser!! Anything but!!!  And I am more frustrated with the spoilers than the track itself. They are showing us the drama we crave for!!

I really have to agree with you!!I don't want to see a preview of the fireworks/the action etc lol it spoils the suspense and ruins the entertainment of the drama itself!!i'm going to stop watching SBB/SBS put unfortunately you can't avoid the posts!!
Loser itself says it all the writer is clearly immature!!Kya bachpana!!