Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jas thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

omg.... she looks beautiful....😲...can't wait to see the make over epsiode.....

are they doing yoga in that picture?

gilgamesh thumbnail

Originally posted by: moskvaa

one thing beats me though! how did the hair stylist manage to GROW her hair? remember those fringes on her forehead?😕

I am wondering too - is this another wig? her hair looks very different from the pics posted 4 Rakshanda's birthday do😕 

alien_visitor thumbnail
WOw....So thats our Jassi...simply gr8
SPECIAL thumbnail

Originally posted by: Daisy

OMG! OMG! Stunning...amazing... all our mouths have dropped open..reminds me of Pari..lol just imagine her face 😆 And Armaan..And Mallika...And Billu...And...can't wait can't wait..

Thanks sooooo much for the pic!!

😆😆😆yeah, that classic pari scream!

-misha thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
armaan and purab will fall flat on their faces 😆
Mysterygirl_me thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
she looks ultra fab and stunning and i guess this is going to be her look in a couple of days
Rumi thumbnail

Originally posted by: Daisy

OMG! OMG! Stunning...amazing... all our mouths have dropped open..reminds me of Pari..lol just imagine her face 😆 And Armaan..And Mallika...And Billu...And...can't wait can't wait..

Thanks sooooo much for the pic!!

ðŸ˜†!!!! as Daisy mentioned pari's name i am adding pari's dialogue just after seeing changed jassi in gm, ( acc to blf): 'OMG!mallika, she has stolen the money of our company and has done plastic surgery with that!!!! i hate her! mallika! i hate her!!!!'

anyways i think this is jassi after makeover and this picture has been published in a mauritus newspaper yesterday !

samir_soni thumbnail
She looks super. Now Mallika keep your Armaan away from her. Nandini and Alex did a great job. Thanks for the Picture :)
SIRFINA thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I am so waiting to hear what Maddi has to say because he is always calling her ugly jassi😛