|WE WANT REPLY|NO to Ranking/Bashings|NOTE PG 23| - Page 4

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 12 years ago
Zaaru, you have my support. This ranking system is leading to bloodbaths. It's creating more chaos than peace. Personally I'm dead tired of it.
asena thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
i agree with you
people make this ranking stuff life and death situations and because of that they're not able to enjoy this site to the fullest. I myself to a certain extent wish for my fav show/celebs to be on top but that doesn't mean if some other show is there i would bash them
Armu4eva thumbnail
Zara.. i support ur post... the views in it... and wuld b extremely relieved if we can get rid of the 'Ranking' system...

Having said that... it pains to see that its only in GEET forum that there is a battle between fangroups of its lead actors to make their faves no.1... Earlier i have seen this in DMG ..n now in Geet...! Why cant we all co-exist?? Why is one actors triumph interpreted as the others defeat???

I believe its US FANS n MEMBERS who are responsible for this situation...! Competition and Race are the NORMS of life.. in our real life also we. give exams.. we participate in contests.. n theres always a No.1 ... so abolishing Ranking is not the solution... it never will be..!!

Admin has no role in supporting a show/not supporting a show..! If such was the case.. GEET WULDN have ruled on IF for near to a year now...!! Tho i wuld b happy if Vijay Sir culd share the ranking computation basis... but i will not accept that the admin are biased.. !!

Just hope that WE MEMBERS GROW UP and learn to CO-Exist...!! :)
R.A.J thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Firstly dis is for you 👏👏👏👏 for making such a gr8 post.

Nobody takes any kinda competition lightly n no fan likes his fav rank to b bad. I knw few ppl who  hv got so addicted to dis system, dt dy sit whole day making MID's n commenting on thr favs fc just to keep thr rank higher. Skipping studies n work to kp thr favs on top is jst  not happening. Dis site hs brought d worst in ppl. It is like being in a Big boss house. It is jst spreading negativity.

I knw d admins hv to thnk wt a business mind bt v Indians r known to b very humane n i hope dy luk into dis in a humane way.
kirti_fiji thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
nice post zaara, i like what you wrote
Maria151994 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
dear the first post on any forum i liked
bcz i personaly too experience the bitterness of ranking
1000%agree to you,bcz o f this system their is a gr8 fight in DMG forum now a days ,a neutral fan like me can never coment on some person topics...
glad that you made this topic
i am totaly agree with you:)Thumbs up
maria:)
-Mrs.MSK- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Awesome Post zaara !! Ranking just make useless fights between friends/Members..And yeah 
IF admins should Consider this... my 1000% support is there for this  👍🏼
Courageous_Leo thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Hey  zaara...

How r u dear...So happy tht u took the initiatve ...I absolutely agree with u...The ranking /bashings all has 2 be stopped...afteralll v come here 2 make friends n nt enemies...😛😆...Im with u inthis endevour...😛...Bring peace 2 IF...

N remember "Grade creates divide"...N v dnt wnt Division...V wnt Unity...😛
ibelieveinpink thumbnail
I completely agree Zaaru!!

Perfect post...and I think the love for the show has turned some into crazy fanatics that don't enjoy the show and topics as much as the rankings!

I comment and stuff, but I don't get upset if DD is 2 or when GC is 2--I think the GC vs DD thing will only die down or eradicate itself completely with the ending of rankings!

Besides, for all fans their favs are number 1--do we really need a reinforcement...and also--GurTi/Maneet are number 1--they won best jodi, the SBB/SBS awards, all the hotpix contests and what not--so popularity mein bhi number 1--so let's chill and just have fun before Geet ends and we miss out on good times!!!