Soo far...yet soo near...

Ashima_Mishal thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Hello everyone! Hmm..finally..ram and priya are all set to start out for their honeymoon..and we all are dying to watch the hug scene..before this happens..just one thing that crossed my mind..BOTH OF THEM r absolutely selfless..i mean..honeymoon pe ja rahey hain..apnon ki khushi ke liye..unki chehre ki muskurahat bani rahey isiliye..*sigh* ram and priya might be physically far away from one another..but still..soo near in their thoughts and ideoligies..we can always experience the warmth of their companionship and at last We all did get to see raya in the same frame as they entered the sharma house!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

haribol79 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
ya...looking so good together...haiyaaa
saisamanvi thumbnail
ya ashima well said agree with u
ram  and priya looking cute
ya  they are in the same frame in sharma's house
Book-Worm thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
nice post..
finally raya in same frame and both looked good together..
avivakirk thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Thanks Ashima!!the similarities among them were their selfsacrificing love for their family members...Priya left her class to get jewellery for Ayesha ...put marriage on hold till Kartik could get settled,,,,,Gollu bought a company he didn't want to be there for Ishicka's wedding...
Yeh saat janmoka rishta hain😃
Ashima_Mishal thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Sahi kaha aviva they r made for each other! And yup..u all r right they look great together!
avivakirk thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
I'm so happy that Ekta came up with this unique concept of middle aged romance...a romance that's without frills...Her choice of Ram and Sakshi too as lead stars turned out to be a golden goose for her.