madhoo thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Hey everyone,
Like I had already introduced myself as a new RBO fan, I thought I will start a new topic here called Favourite Moments.  Since I have just started to watch this show, I just want to share my favourite moments throught out this show.  So basically what I'll be doing on this post will be sharing my favourite moments of Shaunak as I watch each episode.  And since all of you have watched this show already, maybe you could share your favourite moments too with me. 
So moving on, I just finished watching the "suhaag raat" episodes after Khanak confession to Shaan and here are my thoughts:

after Khanak finally say ILU to Shaan, I couldn't stop laughing when Khanak said to Shaan that she's an expert in Suhaag Raat 🤣
Poor Shaan!!  He was like, "I thought she was innocent, but guess not since she knows about it more than I do."  And he was getting so excited!! 🤣🤣
And the next morning when he said "Khanak do you want what I want?  If you want what I want then I'm OK with it because if you don't say that you want what I want then how will I get what I want"🤣🤣
Poor Khanak!! she was so confused!! 😕 but it was so funny!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

..SchnellBus.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
OH that was indeed a hilarious scene🤣🤣🤣🤣I loved Shaantanu's puppy face in that scene.He was like "Abhi tak to aysa hi lagta tha ke tumhain kuch nahi pata".She was like main draw karti hoon🤣🤣🤣
Anyways one of my fav scenes is when he said "FOR TODAY YOU ARE EXCUSED" When he was teaching her English.She was "SEX USED" looove lovvved Shaantanu's expressions in that scene.UFFF why he looks soo sexy man?😲😍☺️❤️

madhoo thumbnail

Originally posted by: pRIYA_kINSHU

OH that was indeed a hilarious scene🤣🤣🤣🤣I loved Shaantanu's puppy face in that scene.He was like "Abhi tak to aysa hi lagta tha ke tumhain kuch nahi pata".She was like main draw karti hoon🤣🤣🤣
Anyways one of my fav scenes is when he said "FOR TODAY YOU ARE EXCUSED" When he was teaching her English.She was "SEX USED" looove lovvved Shaantanu's expressions in that scene.UFFF why he looks soo sexy man?😲😍☺️❤️

Oh yeah the "Sex Used" 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
That was so funny and Shaan was like "... um we'll talk about that later."
I agree with you - he's way too darn sexy!!  Is it crime if you're way too sexy?  I dont think I have ever seen any guy hotter than Karan.
shanakyasharan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
i can never ever frget d suhaag raat scenes...lol

madhoo v actually had gr8 discussions fr d suhaag raat if u know dear...like shaan bringing different kinds of paan n badam dhoodh etc.lol

yashu n kt played this funny scene so  well...none can do tht i bet
janavi07 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
madhoo this one very funny shanak scene 🤣 .bettab shaan and innocent khanak. 😉.'dho jodi majboot haat'khanak explain to the shaan.and our burthal imagine other thing LOL!How poor shaan he cant explain what he want form her... 🤣.
janavi07 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: shanakyasharan

i can never ever frget d suhaag raat scenes...lol

madhoo v actually had gr8 discussions fr d suhaag raat if u know dear...like shaan bringing different kinds of paan n badam dhoodh etc.lol

yashu n kt played this funny scene so well...none can do tht i bet

thats one true
yashu n kt played this funny
scene so well...none can do tht ...and dhoodh aur paan...looke at shaan puppy face this one so funny.
madhoo thumbnail
Now that I'm thinking about it; I can't stop laughing about it!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Oh that was just tooo funny!!  Shaan getting all excited and poor Khanak has no idea what's going on in Shaan's mind.
Oh this is too funny!!  I hope there's season 2 for RBO.
afiya. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: madhoo

Oh yeah the "Sex Used" 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
That was so funny and Shaan was like "... um we'll talk about that later."
I agree with you - he's way too darn sexy!!  Is it crime if you're way too sexy?  I dont think I have ever seen any guy hotter than Karan.

@BOLD- Damn straight! ROFL
madhoo thumbnail
So yesterday I watched up to the part when they finally did "it" and I just fainted watching them!!  And the next morning Shaan being so naughty, making Khanak blush and that too in front of Akshay!!
Oh lord!!  I can't even talk about it as it's making me blush, nervous and I have this huge smile on my face while typing this.
Somebody else continue from here and share their thoughts about Shaan and Khanak's... you know what 😉
madhoo thumbnail
Well I have watched a lot over the weekend and OMG what do I say!!  Although I feel bad for Khanak because "Suraj" is "back" but at the same time, Shaan has started to pay far more attention to Khanak now.  Oh Lord, the dinner he prepared for Khanak!!!  And then him saying, "hai, maar daalne ka irada hai kya?"  Honestly people, I don't know if Khanak was trying to kill Shaan or not or how all of you survived the whole RBO season, but the way Shanak's romance is going, I'm sure to die pretty soon.  Waqai mein maar dalne ka irada hai in dono ka. 
I don't know why, but there's only one song that comes to my mind now when I think about Shanak: "O Re Piya".
Speaking of Shanak, was it just me or did Shaan actually used the word Shanak during dinner scene?