Originally posted by: -Kia-

awwie i wanna watch today's epi ryt now 😳 πŸ˜ƒ
Thanxx bobby 4 posting lovely pics πŸ˜ƒ

Haven't u seen it yet? then run dear..😳
U r welcome dear..πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by bobby13rocks - 12 years ago
gurti4ever thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
wow bobby lovely hugs pic im@ work just came to c ur post cuz i know after every epi u will post some intresting pics thanx...
bobby13rocks thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: geetlover1

Passionate n magical Maaneet makes every moment unique like them ...😍

Exactly so.πŸ˜‰their every moves r magical just like them .😍.Love Maaneet to bits..😳
bobby13rocks thumbnail

Originally posted by: gurti4ever

wow bobby lovely hugs pic im@ work just came to c ur post cuz i know after every epi u will post some intresting pics thanx...

Hey thanxx a lot dear for following my posts & u r welcome..
I too try to post every possible info's & pics here but some posts get closed for no reason whatsoever which hurts me a lot..anyways, enjoy the pics dear..
bobby13rocks thumbnail
Thanxx dear..πŸ˜ƒ
summikhan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thank you!! I loveddd today's hugg... i think this was the first time maan was lower than geet in any of their hugs... u know what i mean?? it was hot and adorable at the same time!!
bobby13rocks thumbnail

Originally posted by: misty85

Thanx for sharing... really loved that scene...

U r welcome dear..me too loved it..
Mfarah64 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
awesome post!thanks!one more!!wow;dil se! straight from the heart!!so intense and mesmerising!!so cutely done with beautiful expressions!!this couple is driving everyone crazy with their scintilating chemistry!!kudos to dd and gc for another memorable performance!!thanks to MRbarry dhillon for memorable dialogues!!
bobby13rocks thumbnail

Originally posted by: summikhan

Thank you!! I loveddd today's hugg... i think this was the first time maan was lower than geet in any of their hugs... u know what i mean?? it was hot and adorable at the same time!!

Welcome dear..me too..yeah, it was just the other way..Maan on Geet's chest..it seems GC was enjoying it too..from his facial expressions & which made it more heartfelt & real..😳
bobby13rocks thumbnail

Originally posted by: maaneet13

awesome post!thanks!one more!!wow;dil se! straight from the heart!!so intense and mesmerising!!so cutely done with beautiful expressions!!this couple is driving everyone crazy with their scintilating chemistry!!kudos to dd and gc for another memorable performance!!thanks to MRbarry dhillon for memorable dialogues!!

Thanxx a lot dear..u  welcome dear..exactly so..they r so magical that we r getting hypnotized & fascinated by them day by day..yup, Barry is always awesome with his dialogues..