VirManOS-GameOfFate Last Part Page 20

.YixingsManal. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 12 years ago
so as usual 🤣 on Fb we all were going crazy 🤣 ! so i ended up writtin this 🤣

After Manvi Asked About him going to Foreign !! Virat's Mood just changed and his tone from Teasing Changed to Rude !! 
Manvi was thinkin to herself ! Wats rong with guys :O ! ek minute mein Kuch Aur Pal mein Kuch !! and she decides not to tawk to him for the Rest of the trip ! but She realised she has to get the thing she actually came here for !! but how ! as if now she goes somewhere he might follow her ! 

Virat Noticing the Quite Manvi decides to Bring her Mood Back by Teasing her ! ' Oyee Bandariya ! Kyun Yun Chup chup ho !!? sab kuch hogaya na? ! 
Manvi' Hmmm Sab kuch toh nahin ! lekhin ! Mujhe Baut Buk Lagi hai ! tum Jake Kuch Order karo ! Mein Kuch Dekh Ke Hati hoon 
Virat : Saath Chalte hain aur Waise bhi Yeh mall Baut bara hai ! tum Ghum JAoge ! 

Manvi : Listen ! pata hai Hamare Rishikesh mein itna Bada mall nahin hai Lekhin Mein MANVI Hoon !! mujhe Sab Pata hai ! aur waise bhi mujhe kuch ...personal karidna hai...

Virat' OHHH PERSONAL ;) ! 
Manvi : HAAAN ! aur tumhe sab jaane ki zarurat nahin ! ab tum jao 

Virat says fine n hits her on her head as a joke n runs away ! 
Irritated manvi wanted to do sumfin buh Realised she has to Get tht Thing b4 Virat comes back 

its been a long time since Manvi didnt Return So Virat Thought she might be lost ! so he goes to look for her !! 
he was really worried for some reason ! he doesnt know why his heart felt like sumfin is rong wid her !! and he has to find her 

untill he saw her in a chemist !! 
Virat : Yeh Manvi Yahan Kya Kar rahi hai ... !! woh bhi ek chemist mein ! 
he knew he should not come infrnt of her as she might just make a story and say sumfin else so when he saw her cumin out he hid in the corner ! n when Manvi left ! he rushed in the chemist n asked the guy why this gurl just came !! 
Virat : listen Woh Ladki Yahan Kya Kar rahi thi ? 
Chemist Guy : aapse Matlab ? 
Virat: She is related to me !! so i have right s to know 
Chemist : OH sir woh uske Medicines katam hogaye the toh woh wahi karidne aaye thi ! aur hum yeh medicines har kissi ko nahin dete Buh she had her reports with her so we had to 

Virat :REPORTS? ! kaisa Report ! aur kis jeez ki dawai ? 
Shop keeper : Apko nahin pata? ! this madam is going thru Lung Tumor ! 

Virat : WHAT ? ! r u insane ? (in anger he holds the shop keepers colar ) 
Shop Keeper : Suniye Sir !! jo hai wahi bata rahe hain ! choriye Hamein 

Virat : doesnt know wat to say !! This Manvi who is so bubly and crazy ! who jumps around everywhere ! who is always laughin ! and is always the reason behind all our smile !! is going thru all this ! 
and thn he gets the FLASHBACK of her takin care of tht bag so much n thn her coughin so much next to the escalator ! 
This was the reason why he had this feelin sumfin is rong !! 
Virat : does Jeevika Babhi knows about it ? ! 
why didnt Manvi let any1 know about it ! 
i have to tawk to her 
and HE RUNS to her 

Manvi who was looking for Virat in food court : Lo I bet Ullu ne Kuch order bhi nahin kiya hoga !! where is he? 

she goes looking for him untill some one pulls her towards him !! 
Manvi : Oyee tum hara Problem Kya hai !! Baat baat par haath Kyun Lagate ! ho !! ? Let go me !! I Said Let go him !! 

this time Manvi noticed an anger in his eyes !! and PAIN!! so she calmly tried to move away frm him !! 

Virat : Manvi iss Bag mein KYAA HAI? !! 
Manvi : TUMHE ISSE MATLAB ? !! 
Virat : Manvi Mein tumhe Last baar Pooch raha hoon !! Iss Bag mein Kya hai ? 
Manvi : tumhara Problem Kya hai !! LET GO ME !! your Hurting me for god Sake ! 

while she tries to escap his Hold !! the Bag Drops ! n All the medication comes out !! n Manvi in Shock runs to collect them When Virat Comes n holds his hand and says 

Virat : Manvi tum Kya Chupa Rahe ho !!? Mujhe SAb Pata Chal Gaya !! lekhin Mujhe Tumhare mooh se sunna hai !! 
Manvi Please !! I noticed there is something wrong with u !! But ... 
Manvi in tears gets up And Shouts : Mujhe Kuch Nahin Hua Hai !! Please tum Didi ko iss Bare Mein Kuch Nahin Batao ge !! Please !!
Virat : Lekhin Tum Yeh Kyun Kar rahe Ho ? !! Kyun tum apne Aap ko itna dard de raho !! kyun tum yeh Sab Apne Ap tak Rak Rahe ho ? ! taki Tumhare Di Ke Shadi Mein Koi Problem Na Aye? ! 
Kis Mitti Se Bane ho Tum Manvi ! ?

Manvi realised he knows everythin !! and there is no use of hiding ! and Shouts 

Manvi : Haan !! im Sick !! Im going thru Lung Cancer !! but Meri Medication Chal Rahi Hai !! Mujhe Kuch Nahin Hoga !! lekhin Mein Apne Liye Apne Jiji Ki Kushiyon ke beech nahin aana Chati...

Virat : Lekhin Tab Kya hoga Jab Bhabi ko pata chalega ! ke Tumne unse Jhoot Bola !!
Manvi : Unne Pata Nahin Chalega !! Please Virat !! Im begging u Please Don't Let her know !! 

Virat who doesnt Know wat to do !? !Wat to say ? 

Virat : in teary eyes ! wid a laugh says : Tum Saach mein ek Namoona ho Bandariya !! Kaise Iss Hasi ! mazak Ke Peeche Itne Dard chupake Rake hain !! 
But Now u not Alone !! jab Tak Tum yahan ho !! tumhari Zimedari Meri hai !! 
Manvi tries to say sumfin like I dont need any help but Virat Shuts her up by placing his finger on her mouth 
Virat : shhh ... Kuch Nahin Bolo gi Tum !! Kal Tum Mere Saath Doctor ke Paas Arahe ho!! 

Manvi tries to defend her self but he shuts her again Sayin : agar nahin aoge ! toh mein Sabko Sab kuch bata doonga !! Soch lo !! tumhari Jiji ke Shadi mein problem ayenge

Manvi Had no other option but agree with him and innocently wid anger said FINE! 
Virat Wipes her tears and says now u not alone in this ! im there for u ! with YOU ! 

OKAY 🤣 !! now lemme know if u want me to continue 🤣 

Part 2- page 5
Part 3 - page 6
Part 4 - page 13
Part 5- page 18
Last Part - page 20
Edited by -AdiYalicious- - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Leah- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
It is really good..🤣.but I only fear one thing...if you do continue after this..🤣.how many crying scenes are going to be there..🤣
.YixingsManal. thumbnail

Originally posted by: xxXSejalXxx

It is really good..🤣.but I only fear one thing...if you do continue after this..🤣.how many crying scenes are going to be there..🤣

🤣 !!! r u givin competition  to me in ROFLin 🤣 !! n 🤣 !! god knws how many 🤣  buh i suck @ writtin Sad shit 🤣 
Bobbi. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Ohhh man it's awesome! 

There are so many VirMan scenes in your OS!

But it's a pretty nice touch the way he feels pain and anger seeing her in pain- loved that bit! <33
NivRenDeewani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
U have to continue dear😃 or else i will annoy u on Fb and now on IF too ;) 😆

shovu
.YixingsManal. thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Predator-

Ohhh man it's awesome! 

There are so many VirMan scenes in your OS!

But it's a pretty nice touch the way he feels pain and anger seeing her in pain- loved that bit! <33

Awww Thnks alot <3 !! u see we not gettin much of VirMan now ! so i thought to fullfill my wish wid my OS 🤣 ! n Awww i wanna see Virat in pain For Manvi so bad :( 

.YixingsManal. thumbnail

Originally posted by: NivRenDeewani

U have to continue dear😃 or else i will annoy u on Fb and now on IF too ;) 😆

shovu

Shovu 🤗 !! 🤣 !! thnks n Will sure TRY to continue 🤣
ChocoSoul thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
CVs kam rulate hai to tum bhi lag gayi. It is too good...me 😭😭😭

abjbdishiuw thumbnail
ohh...thank god i'd read it yesterday🤣
but maine phir se padha!!! and i still like it!!!
acha gtg...catch you at the AT after the show:)
.YixingsManal. thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Misha-

CVs kam rulate hai to tum bhi lag gayi. It is too good...me 😭😭😭

awww Mishu 🤗 !! *manal passes a tissue* thnks <3