Views

Users

Frequent Posters

HaHaHeHe-Hupp thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Vicky  : a simple reson
Nishan ki  ankh khul  gayee hai  and now heis not supporting PM
 aur aik ankh   ishliyay  band ha coz he still have a soft corner for PMπŸ˜†  πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

agar uski aankh khul gayi hai , why he trying to close it continually ..
πŸ˜†
nishu786 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: vikrant_shonit

agar uski aankh khul gayi hai , why he trying to close it continually ..
πŸ˜†

bcoz soft corner side is getting all over me πŸ˜†...so i m unable to open my eyes now πŸ˜†
blue-ice. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: nishu786

ha ha...i m thinking whether  my decision of not supporting PM is right or wrong...bcoz first five weeks i was supporting her whole heartedly πŸ˜†

bilkul wrong hai nishuπŸ˜†...but koi nahi...aisa kaun hai jisne kabhi wrong decision nahi liya hailife meinπŸ˜†...jab jaago tabhi savera...decision correct kar loπŸ˜›
nishu786 thumbnail

bilkul wrong hai nishuπŸ˜†...but koi nahi...aisa kaun hai jisne kabhi wrong decision nahi liya hailife meinπŸ˜†...jab jaago tabhi savera...decision correct kar loπŸ˜›

hmm...heart says support PM as i liked her before & some part of my heart still like her πŸ˜ƒ
                  Mind say don't support PM...but this time i will go with ... heart πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by nishu786 - 12 years ago
fire_gun thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Don't feel pity on sky fans...you defend ur PM...we will defend sky πŸ˜‰
                                                                       i agree there is no need to convince anyone...just put ur view point...if anyone agree,it's good...if doesn't agree,then who cares πŸ˜†

one suggestion for u  nishu my dear friendπŸ˜‰ bash and support any one  when u will she or he is right or wrong  by ur logic...dont hesitate to bash and support anyoneπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
blue-ice. thumbnail

hmm...heart says support PM as i liked her before & some part of my heart still like her πŸ˜ƒ
                  Mind say don't support PM...but this time i will go with ... heart πŸ˜ƒ

yes always go with ur heart...baaki saare body parts are bekar...πŸ€—
nishu786 thumbnail

Originally posted by: blue-ice

yes always go with ur heart...baaki saare body parts are bekar...πŸ€—

ha ha...true...& for PM i have to listen my heart only πŸ˜ƒ πŸ€—
Edited by nishu786 - 12 years ago
-Moderator- thumbnail
LOL. Good post blue πŸ˜†

I think this is like a mental hospital where they conduct exams for patients and then score them based on how they behave each week πŸ˜†

So ofcourse sid is a topper this week and he must be given those electric shocks. The second topper sky should be given a injection with needle of 1 ft length right into his bums. And then probably they will behave normal.
fire_gun thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: -Moderator-

LOL. Good post blue πŸ˜†

I think this is like a mental hospital where they conduct exams for patients and then score them based on how they behave each week πŸ˜†

So ofcourse sid is a topper this week and he must be given those electric shocks. The second topper sky should be given a injection with needle of 1 ft length right into his bums. And then probably they will behave normal.

i guess  sky know exactly what he is doing as well as he changing his card really fastπŸ˜†  hell player he isπŸ˜†...i like him only when he doesn;t goes in  his anger mode
πŸ˜†
blue-ice. thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Moderator-

LOL. Good post blue πŸ˜†

Thanks Modji...the post is for fun but on a serious note...i think that all of them will need some psychiatric evaluation after they leave and some good counselling in the least...the conditions they live in are just abnormal...and in these conditions ..acche khase insaan ka bhi thoda sa sarak jaayegaπŸ˜†...i don't think if i was there i would have made it more than 2 vweeks with these housemates..πŸ˜†
Previous
1 ... 3 4 5 6 7
Next