Jai Shree Mohan

🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳
😍😍😍😍😍
hello friends
this is vandy
ur mohan bawri updater for tuesdays😍

talli mohan rocks...and even kastur can't resist the look in his eyes!😳

highlight of the epi😍
everything...each dialogue said was a classic!...with mohan sharing his dreams with kastur being a scene which laid the foundation of their relationship in troubled times⭐️😊

whom to strangle today??😡😆
none other than creatives for making kastur suggest mohan to dtive in drunken state!

Recap

mohan gets the loan...and promises kastur to take her out for dinner...but he forgets and comes home really drunk...he then decides to take kastur out...no matter how late it was!

Summary Of Today's Epi

a very eventful start of the date...where mohan with power of his eyes covinces kastur to go out with him...its then that mohan shares his unfulfilled dreams with her!

umm...before i start with the update...i just want u to read this(research credit nads)...this article will help u to understand how harshad nailed the drunk scenes😊

http://www.photoplayerhater.com/acting-drunk-lesson

Over-Enunciate

When inebriated your tongue seems bigger and is less responsive. You are not able to speak as free and easy as you can sober. You have to compensate for this lack of ability by slowing down and carefully uttering words, giving it your utmost attention and care.

Intermittent Pronunciation Problems

Though a drunk person tries their best to slow down and take care to speak clearly, they often flounder. They mispronounce certain sounds over and over but not each and every time. These problem sounds will be something the drunk will try to compensate for, but will not always be able to correct. The more they drink the more often they will flub those sounds.

Slow Blinking, Smiles

When drunk the body just does not move as fast or precisely as it usually does. So it is common to find drunk people holding their eyes closed longer than when normally blinking and coming to a smile much slower and holding it longer. This is one of the most pronounced instances of slow body reaction time since you are most often looking at others' faces.

Detailed Update

Part 1

the epi starts with mohan pulling kastur towards the door and telling her abt his plans..😆😆
.kastur just lets go off his hands...which shocks mohan
...he looks at her with a question in his eyes...wen she asks him"if he's drunk"...mohan looks at her...quite at loss of words...but then immediately he flashes a wide grin🤣 and asks kastur"if he can drink...or whether he can drink"🤣
...but seeing kastur not very amused...he tells her very plainly that he had a little bit of beer...but then immediately goes on to explain to her that beer is beer...beer is not alchohol🤣.🤣..(yes mohan...beer is just fruit juice🤣)

kastur is not at all convinced asks him then y is he in so  inebrieted...😆😆
to which mohan replies...that he is not inebriated...but he is in the tipsiness of happiness...🤣🤣

kastur immediately understands that he is indeed drunk totally
...she complains to him that he had lied to her the other day...and the bottle of wine was his(notice how mohan scratches his head on realising he has been caught🤣)...he makes a puppy face😳😳(i just love the way he addresses her as "kya yaar kastur"⭐️)..
.and asks her to forget abt the past! and think abt today...think abt the things they could to today😊...but kastur is in no mood...
she starts cribbing abt him being drunk on such a happy day...mohan is frustrated with watever is going on around him!

he asks kastur one last time if she'll go with him or not!...😉
kastur declines even without turning at him!😆😆
mohan(who's had enough till then...decides to go into"my way or highway mode"🤣) and turns her around...so that she faces him!😍
omg...they were soo close😍
...their noses almossstt touching😍...mohan eyeing her face as his eyes travel up her chin😍
...kastur was abt to get lost in those drunk eyes.😍..(inn aankho ki masti ke...deewane..hazaaro hai😍)
wen she practises self control...turns her head and replies with a no wen he asks her to come!
now mohan's face is very close to her ears☺️...he leans in...almost nuzzling position☺️...and asks her again...but she doesn't agree...mohan turns her face...with a slight smirk on his face😍...(omg...the look in his eyes☺️)...

kastur looks into his eyes...as he tells her that she will have to come...kastur senses something coming.😍
..his naughty smile not giving her a positive vibe😍
...as mohan warns her with his naughty grin that if she doesn't come with him...he'll wake up the whole family!🤣(i was soo expecting him to pick her up...but since mohan is mohan...he had to be different!🤣)
kastur is shocked at his boldness🤣...and mohan without giving a warning starts shouting on top of his voice calling out to baapji and bhanu and reena"that his wife is not going out with him...wat kind of a tradition is this!🤣..
.kastur tries her best to shoo him down...but no use!...he keeps on asking her if she'll go with him or not...🤣
finally he pulls her😍...draws her close to him😍... and asks her for the one last time...if she'll just hold his hands...and come with him...kastur mumbles a faint yes...lost in his eyes😍(anybody would've melted in those eyes!😍)
mohan immediately starts  smiling...and calls her a good girl.😆..but then immediately corrects himself and calls her a good wife😆!(omg...his expressions were superb!⭐️)
 he then goes on to tell her how good a wife she was ...taking care of him...doing things which he liked...kastur feels very happy hearing all this from him!😊😳😳

they both then move towards the door...mohan creating a ruckus as he moves out.🤣..kastur trying to tone down his steps! 🤣
the noise wakes up saroj!

Part 2

saroj who is wild awake now...wakes up bhanu and tells him that she heard some noises...bhanu asks her to go off to sleep as he can't hear anything...saroj decides tto get herself some water from the kitchen!
here kastur tries her best to stop mohan from doing all sorts of nautankis as they both make their way towards the door(notice how mohan tries to put his fingers on his lips...and move around kastur and even ask her why were "they" both moving round and round!🤣🤣)
just then they hear saroj coming and hide behind  the sofa...🤣
they both then squat and hide themselves properly as saroj gets a bit curious...both mohan and kastur sit with facing in opposite directions...mohan wanting to fly out🤣...kastur trying not to make saroj suspicious!😆😆
saroj then goes inside the kitchen...while kastur tries to shooo down mohan who is hell bent on making a noise!(with his fingers still on his lips)🤣🤣
kastur breathes a sigh of relief as saroj leaves...😊
mohan confirms from her if saroj has left or not!😊
assoon as he hears kastur telling him that she was dead scared...he tells her that the real fun is to do things slyly(notice the way he nods his head as kastur is amused by his antics)🤣🤣🤣(the way both walk on their four limbs was hilarious🤣)
he then breaks into"kaisa ye ishq hai"🤣
 as kastur shuts him up reminding him that he had promised her that he won't talk... shocked at wat mohan was upto!🤣
mohan obliges...puts his fingers back on his lips and reminds her that "main baat nahi kar rahaa tha...main toh gana gaa raha tha"🤣🤣
 they both then leave the house...

once on the road...kastur tries her best to control mohan to mind his steps while mohan goes on with his blabbering🤣
...he compliments on her guts to bring him out of the house in such a state...wen he himself feels scared to enter the house wen drunk!🤣
he then concludes that kastur must be playing a lot of chor-police as a child...and she was always the chor!🤣
he then asks kastur...wat next?😆
she suggests they look for an auto...😆
mohan starts imitating her...and utters the exact words...🤣
wen kastur tries to stop the passing autos...with her hands...he does the same gesture...and tries to match her pitch too!🤣🤣
but their bad luck...they get no auto
kastur decides to back off and suggests they'll go the next day!
but
mohan is adamanant,...he gets in the middle of the road...and somehow ...he is successful in stopping one!🤣🤣

Part 3

as they both get seated...they share a moment☺️...fully aware of their closeness☺️...
mohan asks kastur where she wants to go!...and its then she suggests they go to a good hotel!😊
mohan doesn't leave a chance to imitate kastur here!🤣
the journey starts...as kastur casn't help but feel happy with the time she is getting to spend with mohan😳😳...
wheras mohan has a wide grin on his face!🤣
he tells kastur how good an auto ride is...thandi thandi hawa...etc etc...🤣
just then the driver slams the brakes...which makes kastur fall on mohan...😍
she feels a bit awkward as mohan puts his hand around her shoulders to support her!😍😍
she apologises to him saying that she fell on him by mistake😆(koi nahi kastur...hum sab chance pe dance karne ko ready rehte hain😉)
mohan replies to her very casually and says"koi baat nahi...accha hua mere upar giri...agar baahar girti toh kisey sorry bolti?"🤣
kastur can't help but smile at his innocense and his face!😳😳
the fact that mohan has his arms around her are enough to give kastur goose bumps as "piya bawri" plays in BG...😍
mohan then slowly...very slowly starts leaning towards kastur...and places his head on her shoulders!.😍..his eyes...shutting down coz of drowsiness...😍
kastur can't help but live in this moment which is only theirs!😍
just then she notices mohan staring blankly at something...😊
she asks him...and its then that mohan decides to share his pain...and his dreams with her...😳😍
he points to a highrise and tells kastur that he want to be there😳...touch the sky⭐️...become big...very big...earn lots of money😊...fulfil all his mothers dreams😳...make his father proud😊...and become so succesful that one day baapji takes pride in being his grandfather😊...(its then...a lone tear slides down his cheeks.⭐️..)...
kastur unaware of the tear listens to mohan with all her heart😍 as mohan tells her that he wants to own his house...own a car...infact cars!.😆😆.big small medium all types of cars coz he just loves cars...and the day he'll own them😊...he'll take kastur for very long drives every single day😊...(notice how quickly mohan transforms from a serious dreamer to a child who loves cars...the moment he starts talking abt cars!...very beautifully done by hc⭐️)
its then that kastur decides to fulfil mohan'swish of taking her for a long drive...
she asks the auto to turn towards her house!😊
as they get down from the auto..mohan somehow recognises its her house(wow...wat a feat!😆😆)
mohan then pays the auto fare...and asks kastur wat made her bring them there!😆
he then asks her if she plans to have their dinner there...and immediately is not very pleased with the idea(i think he remembered the undhiyo's and dhokla's and shukhri's🤣)
kastur tells him that they've come here to get a car for their long drive!(mohan listens to her very seriously🤣)...but immediately goes in talli mode and asks her if her family will give her the car soo late at night...🤣
kastur then tells him that she'll just take the car...not inform them...mohan starts with the chor sipahi talks again.🤣..and tells her that he knew right from the beginning that she had that chor thing in her!🤣🤣
kastur decides to go ahead with her job!😆😆
she takes off her stole and hands it to mohan...mohan asks her why did she wear it if she's taking it off?😊
to this kastur shy's a bit and tells him that she had dressed up "like that" just for him😳
(mohan looks at her lovingly😍)...and taken the  stole so that nobody saw her in that saree except him...mohan looks at her for a while...and then immediately calls her a chorni and tells her that she dressed like this for him😍...points to the stole and says...this is for family!😆😆😆
kastur then tells him thatshe'll get the keys...but mohan insists on playing chor -police with her!🤣
kastur calms him down somehow and leaves...😆😆
she enters her home and starts looking for the keys!😊
 just then she bumps into someone and squeals...only to find that this someone is none other than mohan who had worn her stole like a dupatta...🤣
the squeal wakes up baa...😆
 here mohan is scatatic to find kastur...and wen kastur asks him wat made him come inside...he very innocently tells her that he was getting bored...🤣
kastur requests him to keep quiet coz if herfamily comes to know he is drunk...his family will come to know too!...mohan keeps nodding his head to watever kastur says..🤣
.she goes on looking for the keys!
by this time baa is wide awake and decides to check the noise!
mohan sees baa's shadow and shouts out bhoot(this was hilarious🤣)
both are shocked to find baa staring at them...and baa is even more shocked!🤣
mohan waves to baa with a super wide grin🤣...kastur stops him and asks him to stay in his place as she doesn;'twant baa to know he is drunk!..mohan obliges!🤣
  kastur explains to baa wat made them come there...and baa is delighted to hear that they both are out soo late to romance...(all this while mohan keeps smiling at the staircase railing..all sharmaoing🤣...)
kastur then promises baa they'll be back soon...and leaves with mohan...😊

Precap: mohan stops the carwith a jerk and point towards the police checkpost...he tells kastur that he'll get caught coz he'sdtunk...but then immediately corrects himselfandsays that these people catch people who drink beer too!

Episode Rating: 10/10

a must watch epi for all MohUr lovers...and all chors of mumbai to goand steal from the desai and gala house as they don't lock their doors at night!
mohan sharing hisdreams with kastur was a treat...and talli mohan rocks!⭐️
just loved how beautifully asiya enacted kastur today!⭐️
looking forward to some more adventure tonight!
love
vandy
Edited by -vandy- - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sam123_0 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Vandy it must have been a treat for you to do the WU for this episode... I bet you never wanted it to get over🤣 How many hours did you take to do it?
-Ramya- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
tnx vandy, nice update 😉
VandyP thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: sam123_0

Vandy it must have been a treat for you to do the WU for this episode... I bet you never wanted it to get over🤣 How many hours did you take to do it?

sam...have a very bad flu
it actually took me hrs to keep wiping my nose with one hand,...and typing with the other🤣
plus i  had to concenterate on hc too🤣
sam123_0 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -vandy-

sam...have a very bad flu
it actually took me hrs to keep wiping my nose with one hand,...and typing with the other🤣
plus i  had to concenterate on hc too🤣

Sorry to hear that  so here 🤗!

I guess the first two must have been easy.. the difficult part is concentrating on HC!🤣
VandyP thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: sam123_0

Sorry to hear that  so here 🤗!

I guess the first two must have been easy.. the difficult part is concentrating on HC!🤣

u bet🤣
Marvel-freak thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Brilliant update!! 😛 Edited by sheila1990 - 12 years ago
KhatamKahani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the wonderfully detailed update.
Aymee thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thank you Vandy for the wonderful written update.

I really enjoyed Tuesday's episode.  It was fun to watch.

A drunken Mohan and chor Kastur were hilarious. 

I was also happy we didn't get to see the jealous side of Saroj Ma.  It was a peaceful side of her.

Baa was hilarious.  Even in the middle of the night, she is happy for granddaughter breaking into her own house to steal the car keys so she can have a romantic dinner with her husband.  I wish all grandmothers were like that 😆

I am glad Mohan and Kastur got to share a moment like this.  It is something these two can look back on and laugh about it.
ayoya thumbnail
This was a very cute funny and entertaining episode this is the best episode ever in any tv serial 👏😃