We can officially hate Neelu to our hearts content!

tereliyex thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
So its revealed,that Nilu is a 🤬...
She is not carrying Guddu's baby,but some idiot's child !
And she is another Barkha/Koyal !!
I cant seem to reason with her,how can she love Guddu but give her body to someone else and then come to ruin his life? And then claim to be his best friend ?
For God sake,not even Chandramukhi tried to steal Devdas the way Nilu is trying to steal Guddu !
Has she ever heard the saying " If you love someone let them go...and if they dont come back it wasnt meant to be?"
I hope our Gudduji doesnt turn into Devdas because of this kidnapping chakkar etc...

PS from now on I will refer to Nilu as 'chudail(witch)' in all my posts!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tanutes thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I was right about her from the inception

vanfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
To me it sounded more like she is not carrying anyone's child and is lying about being pregnant. Am I mistaken?
tereliyex thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I dont know I want to say she isnt but then again she had those dizzy spells.
Leesan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Have to confess, I was one of those trying to defend Neelu...sorry I meant that witch!!  Not disappointed though as I'm glad the truth has been revealed and we've been put out of our misery at last. However I'm still very confused...how do you explain all  her internal monologues and even her attempt to kill herself?  Is she just psycho with a split personality?  Why would she lie even to herself?  Answers  anyone?!!
amritak thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for being honest Leesan! You were one of my opponents. Neelu is just plain evil like Pappu and thus deserve to spend the rest of their lives happily ever after in the gallows.

Edited by amritak - 12 years ago
Leesan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: amritak

Thanks for being honest Leesan! You were one of my opponents. Neelu is just plain evil like Pappu and thus deserve to spend the rest of their lives happily ever after in the gallows.

@amritak...lol! Have to add that to the list of punishments recommended by posters today for Neelu and Jabbu:

"tight "slaps, beating the crap out of...,execution, infection with HIV/AIDS (my favorite!), a full slap across the face and now the gallows!!!  What next?! If I were Neelu or Jabbu ,I would be quaking in fear! Don't mess with our Gunjuhn!

PS   Just added...electric shocks for Neelu!    lol!
Edited by Leesan - 12 years ago
OmaRamdass thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
personally i am shocked - but she was very deceitful.
ljcruz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Leesan

Have to confess, I was one of those trying to defend Neelu...sorry I meant that witch!!  Not disappointed though as I'm glad the truth has been revealed and we've been put out of our misery at last. However I'm still very confused...how do you explain all  her internal monologues and even her attempt to kill herself?  Is she just psycho with a split personality?  Why would she lie even to herself?  Answers  anyone?!!

@leesan:  ðŸ˜†  She is an obsessed homewrecker drama queen!  We cannot answer in full logic what she is up to by the time she was plotting to snatch Guddu away from Runjhun.   From disregarding the fact that Guddu is married, to observing fast for him, to staying at the marital home of Gunjhun and dressing up and styling herself as Runjhun, to being pregs in just two days?  There was never an inch of good faith from her in those instances!  What else but she has mental disorder which needs a electric shock!  These are not the signs of decent girl that Guddu thought she is ðŸ¤ª
ampliphy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Ok I love Neelu...

yes she is the most evil and deceitful and i hope she burns.  But you got admit.  She is an awesome character.  I couldn't have wrote that  better myself.  She comes in playing nice and finds out that the guy she's always had a giant crush on and had selected as her own, is married.  She found a flaw and used it.  She found her way into his house, played nice with the wife and tried to kill her, then made up a baby.  i'll admit, when i see a crush walking around with some other girl and i'm suppose to still play friend, I've had those thoughts...😃  But i would never really go through with it. 

I can't wait till Runjhun comes back and shows Neelu why she is Missus Shukla  and not her.  

Edited by ampliphy - 12 years ago