Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nikita_88 thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: x.Anku.x

Haww. Yeh kaunse sources hain tell me also πŸ˜πŸ˜† Uhh, no comments for those people! I think we have understood to expect something new from them everytime where they go even more low 🀒

BWHAHAHA. What were you dancing tooo? 🀣

Maroon 5 - I was dancing to Misery! 

Oh just a friend, I don't have any more contacts with gossip anymore, it is a shame I have been too busy πŸ˜†
Lennie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: nikita_88

IPKKND I have too many issues with the show!!! At the moment I shall rant about it later! 

EHMMBH I like the show but that's cause KT πŸ˜ is in the show! πŸ˜† As for Krystle I have liked her but at the moment I want this wedding stuff to be over so a storyline actually start in the story! 

I get a headache, watching that show - honestly, same old starring, Barun can act but he isnt in the league of some actors who can get a flicker of emotions also their face in seconds

KT is lovely looking, but he is wasted here - and i really thought the kind of character he is, Viren is  better of someone like Maanvi then Jeevika, coz they both too alike lol
-MERRY- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
@leenie lol I agree with the staring..another maan and geet..

nikita_88 thumbnail

Must be expecting they're gonna tie each other rakhis πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Its just dumb I tell you. For god's sake, they're just acting. lol.

🀣🀣🀣 

Like Ekta said in KWK they work together they sleep together πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£ 

Lennie thumbnail

Must be expecting they're gonna tie each other rakhis πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Its just dumb I tell you. For god's sake, they're just acting. lol.

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Where are her brains lol

Its like saying i dont trust my hubby πŸ˜†
anku- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: -x-Reshu-x-

what pm?πŸ€” i didn't get anyπŸ€“

You aren't part of the group sweety! πŸ˜ŽπŸ˜†
-x-Reshu-x- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Anku,Nikki,Lennie and maryam nikammi πŸ€— πŸ€—
-MERRY- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Hey reetttyyy...ringer tonight:D:D
nikita_88 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Lennie

I get a headache, watching that show - honestly, same old starring, Barun can act but he isnt in the league of some actors who can get a flicker of emotions also their face in seconds

KT is lovely looking, but he is wasted here - and i really thought the kind of character he is, Viren is  better of someone like Maanvi then Jeevika, coz they both too alike lol

I know I want to know how his character pans out with the story I just hope they give his character justice but I mean he is a semi -side role cause the show is based on the sisters! 

KT I think is a fabulous actor - since LNMDJ he made me hate and love Sameer in the same frame and when an actor does that you just know he is awesome! 

I miss LNMDJ that show should be back on TV! 
Lennie thumbnail

Originally posted by: Merry_Shwit

@leenie lol I agree with the staring..another maan and geet..

Thats another couple in the list, too much staring πŸ˜† i dont mind it as much but please get some emotions on your face atleast

Thank god shows like Gulaal didnt have so much staring, but what acting it had - fantastic, every emotion in every second was there