Hrithik Roshan opting for a makeover

Tansha thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
Hrithik Roshan opting for a makeover
Feb 03, 2006

Courtesy:

He looked different in 'Kaho Naa Pyar Hai' and he looked different in 'Koi Mil Gaya'. He is looking different in 'Krrish' and will also opt for a style makeover for 'Dhoom 2'. All this and more, the hunk keeps surprising us all the time to look as natural as his role demands. He effortlessly gets into the skin of the character with his innate acting skills and opting for the best possible makeup. This time he has lost 12 pounds and has also blonde streaked his hairs willingly for his new look in 'Dhoom 2'. Director Sanjay Gadvi and producer Aditya Chopra wanted his different look and he was never hesitant to try it out.

About his new look he says, "That's my new look for Dhoom 2. We are still experimenting with different shades and probably the blonde will be the final shade. I will not go for a complete blonde look, but these streaks accentuate and define my features. They also wanted me to lose 12 pounds which I had gained for Krrish." So that was it.

Hrithik is very much flexible in the matter of losing and gaining weight. For 'Krrish' he gained 12 pounds and here he was needed to shed just that with the aid of bodybuilding and dance. Though he has a very good physique Hrithik doesn't believe in flaunting it often when it is not required. Though for films he enhances his body to look the best, otherwise Hrithik is very much a normal guy following normal fooding and also treating himself with junks sometimes.

As Hrithik gets ready to look the best on the screen we hear that the film will commence shooting from this week onwards. After shooting in India for a while the crew will move to Rio de Janeiro, Brazil. This will be the first Indian film to be shot in that terrain