kohli4ever thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Nice story very different
Loving it
Thanx for pm
rozinab thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Okay harsh what can I say! You have successfully managed to get me hooked on your FF and its only the second update!! It was another amazing update and I'm totally loving engineer khushi!!

I think arnav is going to find it hard to stay away from khushi more than he is going to! It feels nice not to have to hate shyam in atleast one FF!

Can't wait for your next update harsh! Thank god for my blackberry! I get up at 7 and read your updates first!

..Damsel.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
this is too good...i'm loving it...and Khushi is great...can't wait for the next part...please update soon and thanks for the pm 
-_-harsh42 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Juicee_Sushie

Fantastic!!!

Just read parts 1 & 2, loved them & am eagerly looking forward to reading the rest of the story but please don't keep us in suspense and update soon!!!

Thanks sushie love!! 😳
And I'll update soon..
You know that I'm very punctual on weekdays!! πŸ˜† πŸ˜‰

πŸ˜‰
-_-harsh42 thumbnail

Originally posted by: LyssaPie

This was awesome keep going!

update whenever u can and pm me thanks.

Thanks LyssaPie.. 😳
hehehe... Love your username!! πŸ˜†
And yeah.. Will definitely PM!! πŸ˜ƒ

-_-harsh42 thumbnail

Originally posted by: rozinab

Okay harsh what can I say! You have successfully managed to get me hooked on your FF and its only the second update!! It was another amazing update and I'm totally loving engineer khushi!!

I think arnav is going to find it hard to stay away from khushi more than he is going to! It feels nice not to have to hate shyam in atleast one FF!

Can't wait for your next update harsh! Thank god for my blackberry! I get up at 7 and read your updates first!

Thanks Rozina honey!! 😳
And the first thing I do in the morning is, to read your comments on my blackberry too!!!
Coincidence or what??!!  😲 πŸ˜†

-_-harsh42 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Arhi-Sarun

this is too good...i'm loving it...and Khushi is great...can't wait for the next part...please update soon and thanks for the pm 

Thanks a ton sweetie 😳
And you're welcome too 😊

-_-harsh42 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sophie83569

Very interesting and please continue! ~Sophie:) P.S. Thanks for the pm!

Thanks Sophie.. 😳
You're quite a writer yourself πŸ˜ƒ

-_-harsh42 thumbnail
Part 3:

"Oh!! I thought you couldn't stay away from me!!" he said as he wondered, 'I'm teasing HER? I'm TEASING her?! What the?! What on earth am I doing??!!'

"What?! No!! " she sputtered in anger, as she blushed.

Anger was new to her. No. Displaying her anger was new to her. She always kept it well hidden. She was angry of course. That she had to lose her parents. That she had only herself to look up to. That she was going through all this!! But she never showed it!!

After she was adopted by Shashi and Garima, she had NEVER shown anger on ANYone, for she was grateful that she at least got some basic facilities, like shelter and education. She had never made any demands too. As she used to, when she had her own parents.

It wasn't like Shashi and Garima didn't love her. They had loved her and taken care of her, as if she was their own blood. She loved them too. But it was more like her duty to keep them happy, a gratitude she felt. In fact, that is why she hadn't said anything to her parents regarding this proposal.

And she still missed her parents, the childish demands she used to make to her dad, and the way he used to make sure all her demands were met. She missed it all.

But this guy... Arnav Singh Raizada seemed to rip open her mask. The mask she wore to convince people that she was happy. She felt as if he saw right to her core, which had so much of grief and anger in it.

"How and why do you do that?" she asked, after taking a long and deep breath. Her voice was eerily composed. If it wasn't for the momentary flash of anger in her eyes, he probably wouldn't have made out the fact that she was angry at all.

"How and why do I do what?" Arnav asked.

"You always seem to rub me in a wrong way!" she said in an accusing tone.

"Well if that's the case, then I can say that you always rub me in a right way!" Arnav replied in a pleasant tone.

He still didn't understand why he felt so much at ease, talking to her, as if it was as normal as breathing. But It was a fact. And he wasn't innocent or naive to refuse this fact. It was such a change of emotions, for once.

Since the day he had lost his parents, he had also lost his innocence. He lost the smile. Truth be told, he had FORCED himself to lose that smile. Because, he had realized that life had a weird sense of humor. It seemed to give a reason to smile. And when a person smiled, it gave a thousand reasons to take that smile away. The past 16 years of his life were spent in perfecting the art of 'Not-smiling'

He didn't want to give life a reason to show him any false hope. He'd rather not smile at all. Than to smile, and then cry, when the reason for his smile would be snatched away from him. As if all the happiness was just a mirage. Hence his life had always been an emotionally tiring one. Yes. He was tired. Of life. Of living his life this way.

Strangely, the turmoil in his mind zeroed when she was in his line of vision. She seemed like a breath of fresh air. The sight of a passing cloud for the parched, barren land that his life was.

"What???" she questioned him. He sighed before answering her, "Hasn't anyone told you anything about me?"

She again remembered her Jiji telling her that Arnav was as short tempered as they came. In fact Payal was worried as if Arnav would gobble her up.

But Khushi had never seen him lose his temper, except for this morning. But he was here, talking as if nothing had happened. And she had to agree, she'd have done the same thing if anyone had dared touch her laptop. And he was a frigging multimillionaire businessman!!

She observed, for the first time, that he seemed, oddly at ease. When she looked into his eyes, it was like looking into a calm gray sea.

She was perplexed, but she didn't question him.

He had had enough with her silence. He wanted her to talk and he suddenly asked, "What do you think of fashion?"

And his mouth fell open at her reply. "Clothes are means to cover one's modesty. I don't understand why people fuss about it so much. What I don't understand still more, is that how people can make a career out of it!" she said, looking pointedly at him. And though her answer must have angered him, he felt a smile creep on his face. How did she manage to do that??!! She seemed to make him give out all wrong emotions!!

"You don't want this marriage." He said out of the blue. "Why??" demanding an answer. "I have SO many dreams to fulfil before I settle down... Besides, don't you think I'm too young to get married?" she said on a lighter note. 'She actually made a joke. At least now she seems relaxed' Arnav thought as he asked, "Then why agree for this proposal in the first place??"

"Who says I agreed?" she asked still gazing at the twilight. A sadness took over her eyes, which, for reasons unknown, seemed to bother Arnav a lot! But he was told that this marriage would happen if he said a yes, as her parents didn't have any problem with this relationship.

"I haven't been asked of my opinion" she said, and turned to him, with beseeching look, "You wouldn't want to get married to a girl like ME! So.. Please.. Reject me!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm just trying to differentiate between Arnav and Khushi's character.

Both of them faced the similar situations.

But Arnav reserved his anger to EVERYBODY, lashing out mercilessly at practically everyone, except his Di and now, Khushi.

And Khushi reserved her happiness and easy going nature to everyone, except Arnav. In fact, that's the reason she's so confused right now..

Hope you all liked it 😳

Do bonk on 'LIKE' if you liked my update, and leave me a comment, if possible πŸ˜ƒ