As I Lay Dying-Abhiya OS! Last Update-5(PG-18)

Viviliciousgirl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

The time came to a halt, everything stopped right at that moment. Abhay dropped down on his knees..his hand slowly went up to touch the wet spot on his stomach.

Abhay: Piya...

Calling her name, Abhay fell down of the floor, staked.

Piya felt herself going numb. Each and every cell in her body froze. In front of her laid Abhay in a pool of blood. She dropped down beside Abhay at the same time. With shivering cold hands, she placed his head on her lap. Streams of tears gushing down from her eyes.

Piya: A...Abhay!

Almost choking her to death, her words refused to come out from her trembling lips.

Piya: Abhay..don't! Please...

As she touched his cheeks tenderly, Abhay felt a jolt inside him and he looked up at her face. Her big baby brown eyes have turned red from crying, her angelic face, and all turned pale white. Raising his hand slowly, Abhay touched her face. Sucking a mouthful of air inside, Abhay spoke;

"Piya, I will stay here.. with you ;( gulping) looking at you..I see all that is left to see. When you whisper my name, I hear all that is left to be heard. With you it is like the sunrise enduring the sad sunsets in me. You have been the only light in my dark cursed life. The only one beat of my dead heart.Don't cry for me Piya, our love has not ended. It cannot end. Like it never had a birth, it has no death. You have taught me the meaning of love, and I finally understood what true love meant... you care for another person's happiness more than your own, no matter how painful the choices you face might be. May be destiny had other plans for me like I had for myself. Like you were sent to me, to help me through. You are my angel Piya. I am who I am because of you. You are every reason, every hope, and every dream I've ever had, and no matter what happens to me now, I will always be yours. If I die tonight, I'd go with no regrets, if it's in your arms, I know that I am blessed."

"Eyes look your last.

Arms, take your last embrace. And, lips, O you

The doors of breath, seal with a righteous kiss

A dateless bargain to engrossing death'.." saying this a faint smile appeared on Abhay's face.

"No! Abhay No...You can't do this to me!" Piya screamed, her voice breaking down at the last word. In one fraction of second, her whole world came crashing down in front of her eyes. She screamed, she shouted, she fought and she cried.  She forgot herself, and all she saw was, Abhay, her Abhay slowly drifting away from her, bleeding to his death.

"You are going to live Abhay! You are going to staying with me forever, as you have promised! I won't let you break your promise now. No, never." Piya almost shaking up Abhay, bent down and kissed his lips with all the pain and the little strength she had. Piya knew, she had to save him anyhow and she will.

As Piya's soft shaky lips touched Abhay's cold but gentle mouth, he sighed in ecstasy. A tear rolling down from his eyes, Abhay whispered;

" I LOVE YOU with all my heart and soul."

With a sharp pain slashing his body he couldn't find his way back far enough to open his eyes again. Overshadowing everything else, Abhay slipped into unconsciousness, with the happiest sound his mind could conjure up. His angel's voice cried in horror and pain.

P.S. Friends this a very special OS...Thanks to my bestie snitchseeker  aka Singdha, she insisted me to write this scene. I hope i have done justice to Abhay and Piya, unlike the stupid CVs.

Update pages- 7,9,11,14,18.

Edited by Viviliciousgirl - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

snitchseeker thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
res me first
-------edited-------
U did more than justice. Now continue it๐Ÿ˜‰
Loved it.And u know it already๐Ÿค—

Heartbreaking & beautiful
P.S. Now I will call u formality ki dukaan๐Ÿ˜†
Edited by snitchseeker - 12 years ago
Deepi20 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Really nice OS! Very heart-rending and emotional! I had tears in my eyes reading this scene and I rarely cry! Awesome job! ๐Ÿ‘
-srija- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
u made me cry dear.chandrima i simply love ur writing especially ur poems.so emotional.
I cant imagine him dying.
Its makes me feel like crying.
*sobbing*

Originally posted by: snitchseeker

res me first
-------edited-------
U did more than justice. Now continue it๐Ÿ˜‰
Loved it.And u know it already๐Ÿค—

Heartbreaking & beautiful
P.S. Now I will call u formality ki dukaan๐Ÿ˜†

Love yaa!๐Ÿค— and am not "formality ki dukaan"...thats you hun๐Ÿ˜†

Originally posted by: Deepi20

Really nice OS! Very heart-rending and emotional! I had tears in my eyes reading this scene and I rarely cry! Awesome job! ๐Ÿ‘

Thanks D...glad u liked it.๐Ÿ˜Š
..tora.tangled. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
wow chandrima!!u stole my heart with this writing..u r cntnuing na??cntnu asap plzEdited by abhiora - 12 years ago

Originally posted by: -srija-

u made me cry dear.chandrima i simply love ur writing especially ur poems.so emotional.
I cant imagine him dying.
Its makes me feel like crying.
*sobbing*

Awww hun...if you had tears in your eyes just by reading it...imagine what i went through when wrote it...but don't worry sweets...Abhay won't die. He just can't.
.SmokeySilence. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

RES

Damn Chand what is this? I decided the same OS name ...I swear ๐Ÿ˜ณ  ๐Ÿ˜ณ ๐Ÿ˜ณ 
 I guess we are too much into vampire diaries... okies.. i will take Sun also rises...what say? ๐Ÿ˜†

EDITED
OMG... u also made me cry.. I dont like u ๐Ÿ˜ญ 
This is soo beautifulyl written and heart wrenching... btu he's not dead right? he can't bcoz in life or death...they are meant to be together.. "Till death do us apart"
Loved the romeo juliet lines...
please make another part ๐Ÿค—
Edited by princess_xeelan - 12 years ago
FantasyFan_8 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
๐Ÿ‘ awesome chandrima, its really very touching ๐Ÿ˜ญ