Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Patrarekha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: DeewaniRimi

If you continue this story please let me know...I will surely read this one. on this regard I am giving you my words.

to let one know about update writer must have to pm that person ..and pm can't be sent those who are not on buddy list/pending list/waiting list .specially writer is unable to pm those who removed the writer from friend list..so sorry
Edited by Kadamvari - 11 years ago
DeewaniRimi thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kadamvari

to let one know about update writer must have to pm that person ..and pm can't be sent those who are not on buddy list/pending list/waiting list .specially writer is unable to pm those who removed the writer from friend list..so sorry

First of all Chill...You don't need to be angry or worried as this is not a big deal.
Next...it is up to readers not WRITER how to read a story...you are writer...please do your job and write the story, develop the drama whatever way you want. Then leave the rest on your readers...now it's there call whether they will read your story or not...if your story has the power to draw the attention towards it and its character ...readers will come and read your story without invitation...as far my words...I will keep them. Don't worry.
And lastly...Don't be sorry...because you didn't do anything to say this.
Btw will you plan to update this soon????
DeewaniRimi thumbnail
Seriously I want this now.I was reading this story...and after reading this again...now I want this story to continue and end soon...or otherwise instead of Rudra and Vanhi...I will start sword fighting...but with whom?? May be with you Ms Writter in my dreams.And then I will fill all the pages of this thread with my rubbish chants.