Happy Birthday Dear Varsha! - Page 2

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 12 years ago
Happy Birthday !!! Varsha πŸ₯³ hope u have a wonderful day with yr loved ones and a year filled with love, happiness, health & prosperity πŸ€— God Bless.
Suan, nice thread πŸ˜ƒ yr really sweet
carpe-diem thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Janma Divas Mubarak, Varsha πŸ€—
Jug Jug Jiyo...Be happy, Stay healthy always and keep on saying "Lord Have Mercy"
πŸ₯³
πŸ₯³
suan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: piya_10

Suan, nice thread πŸ˜ƒ yr really sweet

Thanks Piya!  It's not hard to do things like this for members of the forum family, as they all are such great people. Glad you like the thread as it's for one of our dearest members!😊
By the way, I'm Sharon, if you want to call me that.😊
Dabulls23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
OMG Sharon dear Thank you so much...One does not need special graphics or poetry to show their love and appreciation...I am so touched by your topic...Yes you did wish me via PM...I have forgotten how IF shows everyone's bday and where..

Thanks to Sharon, Bhalla, Reshu, Poppy,  Swati, Soni, Umi,, Usha My Friend, Caspie, Piya and all...I wish surely respond to each one's post again...I am going out for B-fast wi family so running bit late...Be back later to respond...

I love you all...I am touched...Aankhen numm huvi hai...Sharon translation is my eyes are teary from reading you all..

God bless and love you all...πŸ€—

Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Many Happy Return of the day Varsha πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³ ..

Have a great time with your family and make sure your hubby gives you a nice present ...πŸ˜‰

Just to let you know , I wish I had cheeck bones like yours ...😍

Thanks for opening the thread Sharon ...πŸ‘
sensodyne thumbnail

Many Many Happy Returns Of The Day! May you celebrate many more birthday with loads of happiness,health,wealth and whatever you wish for! πŸ˜ƒ Have blast today! πŸ₯³

@suan: This was very sweet thread! I'm sure even with if all decoration or anything extra added to this then also I'm sure it wouldn't have been this genuine and sweet!

LuvSSever thumbnail

Originally posted by: suan

Hi Umi,

I love your virtual gifts for Varsha.😊, they are gorgeous!
I know she'll love them alot because they are purple'lavender, her favourite colour!
I just had to publicly wish Varsha a happy birthday, when I found out by accident yesterday, that today is her special day. She is such an important member of this forum that I couldn't let this opportunity pass by.

Sharon Di πŸ€—

Was so Happy and Glad that you liked the gifts. Yes Di, I too read somewhere that Varsha Di likes that colours. Thats why tried to choose that  colored gifts...
But only thing is they are virtual...😳 πŸ˜Š

Its so sweet of you to remember and open the thread for Varsha Di.  And ofcourse Varsha Di is one of our Dearest lovable person and we should send our love and wishes on her special day... 😊...

And the way you have put it ,really sweet...

Surely Varsha Di will love it.

Edited by umayal - 12 years ago
SunoNa123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
 A very happy birthday to u Varsha diπŸ₯³  May u celebrate many more such birthdaysπŸ€—

Sharon di this is such a beautiful threadπŸ€—
desicrowd thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Happy Birthday Varsha Di... wish you happiness and success...