Why Abhigyaan should comeback...

tereliyex thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Okay my dear BBATians before you throw stuff at me I have some reasons as to why I would like to see Abhigyaan back...

1)It will spice up the storyline-if Jhabbu,Nilu &Pappu are all working for Abhigyaan it will make him the 'bad boy' which will be pretty fun to see,I mean we've all seen Abhi as a goody-two-shoes how about as a villain?

2)We will see another side of Runjhun-All of us know Runjhun as Runjhun Devi the one always ready to sacrifice for others,wouldnt it be nice to see a stonger Runjhun?I would personally like to see her speaking to Abhigyaan with some attitude 😎

3)We will see our Dabangg Guddu Shukla fighting Abhigyaan-only this time not to defame Runjhun Mishra but to save the love of his life,Runjhun Shukla.

4)There will finally be villains that are the same age as GuNjhun!!!!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tehzeeb25 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
naina meri jaaan kya points bole hai yaar ...im sooo in this wid u ...
specialyy for d 3rd point ...jab se abhigyaan show per aya i want to c him getting beating by our SHARE guddu...lets c wat happens ...

n gr888 gunjun pics yaar ...but yaar wat ur pro pic i cant c it ...but heard alot on BBAT facebook bol na yaar konsi pic hai himmanshoo ki ...????i cant c it

aur  ek baat bhool gayi ...apna FF aur OS JAAALLLDIII updt karo plezzz
Edited by tehzeeb25 - 12 years ago
tanutes thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I would like to see Jabbu change though!
shru. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Great points...Ishana I would personally want to see Abhigyan as "BAD BOY" i dunno why  because I'm watching the Abhigyan-RJ marriage track now on Zee Smile... Maybe thats why!

But want to see the old GUDDU Shukla again in the current track and want to see him save his love Runjhun Shukla it would be soo cute❤️

I wonder how would RJ react on seeing Abhigyan... both Gunjhun would get mad and this would be Abhi, Pappu, Jabbu, and Neelu's avatar after the fight for sure 

but we would have to through so much hope no more of this for us.

nikki.171 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: smritz

Great points...Ishana I would personally want to see Abhigyan as "BAD BOY" i dunno why  because I'm watching the Abhigyan-RJ marriage track now on Zee Smile... Maybe thats why!

But want to see the old GUDDU Shukla again in the current track and want to see him save his love Runjhun Shukla it would be soo cute❤️

I wonder how would RJ react on seeing Abhigyan... both Gunjhun would get mad and this would be Abhi, Pappu, Jabbu, and Neelu's avatar after the fight for sure 

but we would have to through so much hope no more of this for us.

U stole My words 😉. I too am watching the Abhigyaan/ Runjun Marriage track on Zee Smile n this just seems lyke a Brilliant Idea right now... ⭐️
marajnalini thumbnail
Having a Abhigyan/Runjhun track will defeat the purpose of the show! Remember Runjhun and Guddu were united by the Gods: What God hath joined together, let not man put asunder! Edited by marajnalini - 12 years ago
edabella thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Arrrgh!!!  NO NO NO!!!!  I very much disagree Ishana.

- There are a few things I just don't wanna see on this show & here are those things,

* I don't want to see a Jabbo + Nilu love story
     * I don't wanna see Abhigyaan as dark character.  The CV's can make him more dark but I don't wanna see him sooo dark to the point that he is a villian.
     * If either of these things end up happening BBAT will most probably not end up being the #1 serial in my eyes.  I will most probably give my #1 spot to "Hitler Didi" (this is is my #2 spot at present) if either of these two things ends up happening.  Ok, well, I am not as sure about if the CV's make Abhi villainous- I take back what I said about this issue😆.  Still, I really would like to not see Abhi as a villian.  I feel it would be good if BBAT ended up being more romantic w/parallel romances happening or something.  In my ff, "The Symbol of Our Love", there is not much evilness on it but there's all this romance, sexuality, & passion I have been getting good reviews on it.  Abhi does come back in it & he has a pretty big role in it but he is not evil.  Although he is more complex & dark than how he was when he was on the show though.  There are ways the CV's can go about spicing up the show with Abhi without making him go evil.      

A few people have been mentioning Jabbo + Nilu as well as seeing Nilu change him.  I really don't care about seeing someone help change someone.  We saw this concept w/Gunjhun & we kinda saw it w/Devan.  The only guys that I've ever paired Nilu up with are Abhigyaan & Diamond & I am more onto seeing a full-on romance between her & Diamond.  If there is any guy who is already on the show who I know won't be a jerk to her & give her the love & respect she deserves, it is Diamond.  Gosh, Diamond is cute looking & the guy who acts as him- Shwetabh acts quite well.  I would like to see more to Diamond.  Enough of only seeing him scold the M & M's.  I like how he does this but I wanna see him doing more than this.  I wanna see him have more of a storyline for crying out loud.  I really would like to see him as a lover boy.  So Devi get all this storyline & Diamond doesn't- talk about unfair.  Now I know Diamond does not think that highly of Nilu at present but who knows how he will think her in the future.  Lastly like I said before Zee has focused on the older woman-younger man relationship.  In fact one of the main reasons as to why I totally wouldn't mind Nilu living in LN is if the CV's have a Nilond love story in mind.  I say bring on Nilond!!!  A Nilond is a great way to add spice to the show.           
Edited by edabella - 12 years ago
tereliyex thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

@edabella

Im scared of you giving your #1 spot to Hitler Didi as it already has the #1 position in Zee on its first week!(due to Rati Pandey!)

But I will have to disagree on Nilond ,I dont really like Nilu and I personally thinks Diamond deserves a sweet simple girl while Nilu is the complete opposite -she&The guys on Guddu's gang has a lot of similar qualities
marajnalini thumbnail
I agree with you wholeheartedly Ishana! Neelu is too promiscuous, conniving and surreptitious  for a darling like diamond. She is even far too old for a young innocent man like diamond. A diamond Neelu chemistry! No way! She deserves a man like Pappu or Jabbu! Not even Guddu! At least Neejab or Neepap could work. These characters are two of a kind. Edited by marajnalini - 12 years ago
edabella thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Ishana-

@edabella

Im scared of you giving your #1 spot to Hitler Didi as it already has the #1 position in Zee on its first week!(due to Rati Pandey!)

But I will have to disagree on Nilond ,I dont really like Nilu and I personally thinks Diamond deserves a sweet simple girl while Nilu is the complete opposite -she&The guys on Guddu's gang has a lot of similar qualities

Well, like i said before, I hope nilu doesn't end up turning seriously villianous & i am just worried about this show.  Of course i can't expect it to be just like my ff- this is setting my expectations too high😆 but i just don't have the the tolerance level to say much more more & i will just shut up.  Why does every female on this this show have to be involved with Guddu & his gang?  If there is a love story between her & Jabbo well here we go again- another love story where a female character on this show gets involved with someone from Guddu & his gang.  I am not onto seeing many things on this show repeat.  Why not something new like a lovestory between a female character & I guy who is not from Guddu's gang where they have a love marriage.  I will still hope for my Dilond love story.  I know I sounded kinda harsh in this post but honestly, I just never imagine Nilu & Abhi as being evil people.  Anyways, let's see what the CV's have in store for us