Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

zaryaabJuhi1b8 thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: sanroy

what could be a best thing to start other then this nws that Juhi film is all set to release next month

congrate to all juhi fans

Hina dubs for sister Juhi Parmar

Neha Maheshwri, TNN | Nov 14, 2011, 12.00AM IST
Read More:Juhi Parmar|Hina Parmar|Bigg Boss 5
Hina Parmar

Ever wondered the reason behind actress Juhi Parmar's (popular as Kumkum) low profile tillBigg Boss 5 on Colors happened to her.

Well, it was because she had a film in her kitty, which kept her off TV radar all this while. Juhi has been awaiting the release of her first Bollywood film Padduram. The movie directed by Ajay Monga, which revolves around a kid who has a flatulence problem hit a roadblock recently.

Apparently, Juhi was required to dub a few scenes because of the last minute alterations in the climax of the movie. Slated to release next month, the producer was left high and dry as Juhi was locked up inside the BB house. Director Ajay even went to the extent of requesting the producers of the reality show to allow her to come out for a few hours, dub and go back but obviously that wasn't possible.

In the end, they got Hina Parmar, Juhi's younger sister to dub her lines in the movie. Ajay confirms, "We made some changes in the climax of the story for which Juhi was required to dub. I got in touch with Sachin Shroff (Juhi's husband) and he suggested we rope in Hina. The voice matched and we were bailed out of the mess."

gr8 news πŸ‘πŸΌhum to kab se wait kr reh the 😍thnx dear for sharing πŸ˜ƒ
greatsumkum thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
go juhi go ...πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌ
Ismaail thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Yar I wish yeh Film BB khatam honay kay baad release hoti so that Juhi can see her that her film is realisng and she can fully enjoy that ...

But never mind hope the film do very well and so is juhi in BB
maheen55 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

what could be a best thing to start other then this nws that Juhi film is all set to release next month

congrate to all juhi fans

Hina dubs for sister Juhi Parmar

Neha Maheshwri, TNN | Nov 14, 2011, 12.00AM IST
Read More:Juhi Parmar|Hina Parmar|Bigg Boss 5
Hina Parmar

Ever wondered the reason behind actress Juhi Parmar's (popular as Kumkum) low profile tillBigg Boss 5 on Colors happened to her.

Well, it was because she had a film in her kitty, which kept her off TV radar all this while. Juhi has been awaiting the release of her first Bollywood film Padduram. The movie directed by Ajay Monga, which revolves around a kid who has a flatulence problem hit a roadblock recently.

Apparently, Juhi was required to dub a few scenes because of the last minute alterations in the climax of the movie. Slated to release next month, the producer was left high and dry as Juhi was locked up inside the BB house. Director Ajay even went to the extent of requesting the producers of the reality show to allow her to come out for a few hours, dub and go back but obviously that wasn't possible.

In the end, they got Hina Parmar, Juhi's younger sister to dub her lines in the movie. Ajay confirms, "We made some changes in the climax of the story for which Juhi was required to dub. I got in touch with Sachin Shroff (Juhi's husband) and he suggested we rope in Hina. The voice matched and we were bailed out of the mess."

thanks for sharing  now  we hear  voice of heena
looking forward  for the movie all the best to Juhi   for the movie  
hopfully she will win BB5  inshaAllah

Edited by maheen55 - 12 years ago
maheen55 thumbnail
congratulation for new AT  to everyone 
maheen55 thumbnail

Yar I wish yeh Film BB khatam honay kay baad release hoti so that Juhi can see her that her film is realisng and she can fully enjoy that ...

But never mind hope the film do very well and so is juhi in BB

agree we nd juhi both will enjoy the realising of movie
maheen55 thumbnail
lets see who will get  nominate   in tonigth,s episode  any guesses
want vida to be nominated  and evicted soon i dnt like her
Ismaail thumbnail
this week nommination Shardha , Vida ,Sonali , PM
 i think  Vida or sonali willleave this week most probably Vida
sukklover thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

1st...juhi n all...just scered of PM...

pm locked herself...in bath room..everyone asked that..she is ok or not...but she said getlost..
n all r just running from there...
then at morn..talk abt pm..n her behav...then...sky n pm..talk but through song...n juhi also sings...look very cute...then sid n pm fight...sid get voilent...juhi n all but not mahek...mahek n shradha..get group...n said they make group against others..😑😑...then sky talked abt pm ...n juhi said mujhe usske paas nehi rahna hai...n all gives idea...how to slove that prob...them pm said to mahek..she want to move her room..n vida gives them that news...n juhi..n all happy..πŸ˜ƒ.n select thier beds...
lov,❀️
Tama

Ismaail thumbnail
My view on juh and BB this week
I m disappointed with Juhi this time ...I dont know why i m not liking Juhi  stunt in BB ,
     Juhi have disappoint me 2 time
Its Ok  she was silent when Sis was accusing Pm or Sky was accusin MEHAK
 But the think which Idont like is  tahts he is supporting thm'
I adree that Pm behaviour was strange and scary
 but whaT sid was doig is awful too