Maaneet OS- meri aankho se dekho zara

sakshi.ekansh thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Hello!!! Sakshi is back with one of her Maaneet filled brain's work... this is my first OS... i tried my hand on it... plz read and comment... waiting for them...

Maan Singh Khurana'' not merely a name but a brand'. A sky whom everyone wants to touch'. To feel to meet to gaze to talk with and to be with'. He has everything'. Everything which is necessary to live life' Name money fame dadima and his eyes i.e his geet'.. although he coudnt see from his own eyes but he never felt himself to be blind because he always had geet by his side who was his eyes and his most beautiful sight whom he sees now and then with his inner eyes'. He was one of the most successful businessman in india and his this weakness never ever took over his determination coz she never ever let him down after his accident when he was merely 21 years old'. Yes, he wasn't blind since birth' it was merely an accident which took his eyes and his hope to live but she was there by his side to show him the colors which he had lost' she was there to show him the beauty which he felt he can't feel anymore'. She showed him the world from her eyes'.

But it wasn't only her to do for him'. He was no less than babaji for her coz he was her life's savior'.. he was the one because of whom she was breathing and is able to walk talk and live, who gave her her identity'. who has made her to face the entire world'. She often thinks she is doing lesser whatever she does for him in front of his contribution towards her existence'. She still remember the day they met' it was the most scary day of his entire life but she was there to save her to rescue her to be with her''

*10 years ago*

It was dark' he was walking alone in the jungle' although it was odd for a 14 years old boy to roam in the jungle at that odd hours but he was in pain, immense pain'. It was only 13 days he lost his parents' he was feeling lifeless' nothing was left in his life worth living except his dadima' the only thing that is stopping him to do something to himself was his dadima'. He was lost in his own thoughts when he heard a scream'. He was scared at first but being bold since young age he wanted to find somehow who was she who shouted' she might be in trouble'. Don't know what was it but some unknown power was pulling him towards the direction of the scream '. He started moving in the direction'. He was passing by a tree when he heard some continous sobs'. He saw and then find her  sitting there hugging her knees and weeping continuously' he went near her when she stood up instantly with a stick in her hand '. She had fear in her eyes which was clearly visible'. He was lost in her angelic face and fearful yet beautiful eyes when he heard her sweet voice but in anger..

Geet:- don't you come near me!! I have stick in my hand '. I'll beat you blue and black' don't you move'

Maan saw a thin stick in her hands and laughed at her innocence'. He inched towards her and she stepped back' he again stepped towards her and she again stepped back with an angry yet fearful glare'

Maan:- look!!! I have no weapons' I am here to save you' believe me!!!! Tell me why are you so scared' I am with you'.

She shouted '.

Geet:- Nooo !!!!! stay away !!! you will also kill me as you all killed my parents' for money' you'll kill me I don't believe you' you'll also betray me like my veerji' he killed ma papaji' just for the sake of money' he killed them'

She started crying bitterly'. He was hurt' he was unable to see the pain and tears in her eyes'. He wanted to soothe her push her pain awy from her.. An unknown desire was emerging in him' she was crying continuously' he went to her and hugged her ' she was in so much pain but his one touch was a miracle for her'. She unknowingly hugged him back and cried her heart out'. She felt so safe in his arms and on the other hand he who was in pain a moment back was feeling heaven in her arms' both were lost in each other when they heard some noice'

Man:-Geet!!!!! where will you run from me???

He heard her name for the first time but it was not the time to think much' he was although too young but he did understand her words' her life was in danger and for the time being he can't leave her like that.. so he started to run coz he was unable to fight back' he was holding her hand tight and she was running with him but was confused'. She saw the killers of her parents approaching them she held his hand more tightly realizing the trustworthiness in his eyes' they both were running' Geet was panting' she started slower down her speed but he was pulling her as fast as he could' when they were tired they hid behind a tree.. she looked at him who was looking here and there to ensure they were secure or not'. She felt so odd to be with the stranger who was saving her when he has nothing to do with it' but she felt safe with him even if she was not safe fully yet' he was holding her tight when he felt a sudden jolt' his head was bleeding' he was about to fall when he saw her in the hands of a man who was treating her as a toy and was about to raise his hand on her when he felt an unknown power in himself and he kicked him hard'. The man instantly left her and the rod left from his hand' he suddenly picked up the rod and started hitting him continuously' she was watching all this with utter shock'.. the man was shouting that he won't leave them but Maan kept on beating him till he stopped moving' when he was lying unconscious in front of them she came running and hugged him' he held her and ran from there' she was running with him until he stopped near a car from which 2 men with guns came out'. She was so scared to see them that she clutched his hand tight and hid behind him'.

Man:- Sir, what happened' we told you not to go alone' tell us what happened??? Who is she???

Maan:- that's none of your business' we were attacked' I want him to be behind the bars asap' I'll tell the details' (to Geet) don't worry Geet they are my bodyguards'.

In no more time Brij(Geet's cousin) was behind the bars'. Geet's statement was noted and he was sent for lifetime imprisonment '

Maan told dadima what she told him' Dadima hugged her as she in her young age has faced a lot' she told her that she from nowadays is her daughter and will live with them forever' she is her responsibility' After the fearful incident Geet was having high fever and was scared till death'..Maan who was reserved from nature and who was going through the same pain of losing his parents could only understand her pain' he did many things things to soothe her pain and was indeed successful'.

Day by day their bond grew deeper and deeper'.. they both could not imagine their lives without each other' Although Maan was rude and full of attitude for other but he cannot deny even a single word of her and could cross any limit to see a smile on her face'.

After completing their studies both started to look Khurana Empire which was facing many losses due to dadima's illness and improper care for years'

They were fresher and were about to hold a company which is in losses but their determination was sky touching' within one year they with their will not only  pay backed all the loans but also made Khurana Constructions as no. 1 construction company in India' they both were happy' Maan was very rude to his employees but geet was always soft and caring' their pair was amazing'.

But one day changed their lives'. Brij who ran away from the jail was detrmined to take the revenge from him and he came to know his names through different police officials while talking about his case'..

He noticed Maan's daily routine and found Geet always with him and with his two bodyguards' the only time he found maan alone was at morning for morning walk as geet at that time loved watering the plants and loved spending time with them' and he want to be alone at that time'

He made his plan and attacked Maan'. He hit him with a car and left him almost lifeless on the road' Later he was admitted to the hospital and everybody was informed'

It was being 24 hours since he was in ICU and Geet was continuously crying and praying to babaji for his safety'  she sat their holding his hand' he moved a bit and she yelled for the doctor'

Doctor gave them the news that although he has got his life back somehow but he can never see again in his life' he has lost his eyes in the accident'

All were shocked' geet was super shocked but she saw him broken into pieces'.

Maan:- I am sorry dad!!! I am sorry mom!!! Dadima Geet I am so sorry' I cant fulfill my responsibility' how will now I would take care of you and Geet dadima.. how ill I take care of dad's business'his treasure' I am uselss now' I am useless'

She felt as if something sharp pierced her heart' his each word was hurting her like thousand pins '.. She held herself strong and shouted'

Geet:- how could you say he can never see'. He will see everything' he will see the colors' he will see the beauty '. He will see the sunrise ' he will see the moonlight' he will see everything from my eyes'. I'll never ever let him feel alone' he is going to see the world from my eyes'. Dadima' you don't worry!!! He is alright' there will never be such situation in which he would feel himself weak'. Maan. I am with you' I'll never ever let this darkness effect you'.. you deserve a bright life and I'll give you that'

Maan:- Geet!!! Stop it' that's impossible'. Your babaji has written darkness in my life and its my destiny'

Continued Below

ll

ll

ll

ll

ll

ll

v

Edited by sakshi.ekansh - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sakshi.ekansh thumbnail

Geet:- Maan who gave you right to fight with the destiny alone… I am there with you always aur mai apni baat pe kaayam hu….

Maan:- but geet!!!!

Geet:- chup bilkul chup… you trust me no???

Maan nodded..

Geet:- then hold my hand Maan…. We will walk together… and we will cross every hurdle of our life…. Your life is not yours only…. I am attached to you forever and I cant see our life getting hopeless that too that soon…

Tears were flowing from everyone's eyes… she was determined to her words and within few days she proved herself right… she never let him feel his weakness.. the darkness in his life never ever overcame his colorful life…  it's been 3 years and both were doing well…

Geet was constantly trying for Maan's operation but never let him know coz she didn't want him to feel his helplessness…. Doctor told her to wait as Maan's muscles were still sensitive and were not ready for the operation…. So she decided to wait….

Dadima was so happy to see them like this but she was getting worried about Geet as one day she will have to leave them after her marriage and she was almost at her marriage age… she once thought for Maan and Geet but she shrugged off the fact as she can't force her to be the wife of her blind grandson…..

She straightly asked her about her marriage… she replied…

Geet:- dadima….. meri zindagi maan se shuru hokar maan pe hi khatam hoti hai… mai kisi aur ke bare me soch bhi nahi sakti…

Dadima:- but Geet bete you know about Maan…

Geet:- dadima…. Maan is my life… and I cant leave him ever….

Maan who was listening to all this went to his room and started thinking about Geet…. There was no doubt he loves her a lot and cant imagine his life without her but he can't push his love to marry a blind man….

Geet came with some papers to be signed when she saw him tensed she asked him the reason and he without wasting time told her

Maan:- Geet !!!  I know you care about me a lot !!! but I want you to settle in your life asap… till when you'll keep supporting me??? Go and move ahead in your life…

Geet was hurt listening to those words but she knew he was saying all these for the sake of her happiness…

Geet:- just tell me one thing Maan!!! If I would be at your place then would you have left me the mid way?

Maan was shocked at her question …. She was right he would never ever can leave her in pain….

Geet held his hand….

Geet:- nahi na!!!! then why are you expecting this from me???

Maan suddenly pulled her in a hug… a tight one… Geet was melting in his arms.. she freed herself and both were feeling each other…. That was the first time they felt the need to accept their feelings and they need to confess it…

Maan:- Geet!!! Mishty !!! you are my angel who has done miracle in my life and even in my heart.. who rules me…. Who is the one because of whom I am living a colorful life being blind…. Your babaji has sent you to take all the pains away from my life… I am addicted to you Geet… I can't stay without you…. I LOVE YOU…. I love you a lot…. Plz be with me always…..

Geet:- I love you too maan!!! Since the night you saved me… since the days you sang for me to smile… since the evenings you spent with me… since the mornings I was with you…. I have loved you forever maan then how can you even think of asking me to leave my Love…

They stood there in each other's embrace when she heard a call…

She was smiling realizing what just happened a moment ago… they both confessed their feelings… although they both knew ever since they met the value of each other on their lives but sometimes it is necessary to speak….

She picked up the phone watching him who was smiling… she was so happy…. But her happiness spell no bounds when she took the call and the doctor told her that he is ready for the operation right now….

She without telling him took him to the hospital for the operation but he did realized something was cooking up in her mind but he let her do whatever she was upto….

Operation was successful…. Maan could see… he was flabbergasted at her ….. he never ever had thought that she could do such efforts just for his happiness… She came to meet him with fully smiling face…. Maan was unable to believe he was watching his angel after whole 3 years… she came and hugged him…

Geet:- how are you Mr. Sadoo???

Maan held her hand and pulled her closer…

Maan:- someone has become more beautiful in these 3 years??? Kya baat hai…

Geet:- kisi ke pyar ka asar hai….

Maan:- accha !!!!

He couldn't wait for more and instantly took her lips into his….. she was startled but later responded back… all their pain was about to end…. Both parted when they heard dadima coming….

Dadima came and was super happy seeing her grandson….  He not wasting further time asked her for their marriage… dadima agreed happily coz she was more blessed to have the girl as her bahu who came in the form of an angel and created her magic of love all over their home….

Few days later maaneet got married… it was their SR when he entered the room she saw him blindfolded himself….

She was confused…

Geet:- maan ye sab kya hai????

He inched towards her hearing her voice and came closer and spoke

Maan:- Mishty!!! Mujhe duniya tumhari aankho se zyada khoobsoorat lagti hai….

Hearing tose words from him she caressed his face feeling blessed to have such a soulmate…. And they both made their way to new life…..

So guys... how was it... a crazy thought... plz do tell me... criticism welcome... plz hit the like button... Sakshi waiting...

sakshi.ekansh thumbnail
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zZnzONCgD28[/YOUTUBE]

Chupke se sun, is pal ki dhun
Is pal mein jeevan saara
Sapnon ki hai duniya yehi
Meri aankhon se dekho zara
Is pal mein jeevan saara

Gehra hua, phatne laga
Kohre chhate
Dekho chaaron taraf ab noor hai jannat ka

Ujli zameen, neela gagan
Paani pe behta shikara
Teri aankhon se maine dekha

Aasha ke par lage, panchhi banke main uddi
Jinki thi aarzoo, un raahon se main judi
Kuch paa gayi, kuch kho gaya
Jaane mujhe kya ho gaya
Jaagi jaagi soyi soyi, rehti hoon khoyi khoyi
Meri bekaraari koi jaane na, jaane na
Rut hai deewani badi, chhede mujhe ghadi ghadi
Aise mein anadi dil maane na, maane na

Mausam ka ho gaya, jaane kaisa yeh asar
Chehre se ab tere, hatati nahin meri nazar
Koi kahin na paas hai, bas pyaar ka ehsaas hai
Khushboo ka jhonka aaye, humein mehka ke jaaye
Humko na kuch bhi khabar hai, khabar hai
Door shehnai baji, yaadon ki dulhan saji
Seene pe tumhare mera sar hai, sar hai

Gehra hua, phatne laga
Kohre chhate
Dekho chaaron taraf ab noor hai jannat ka

Is pal mein jeevan saara
Chupke se sun

sehrish79 thumbnail
Awsome Os loved it very very dear
Great
sakshi.ekansh thumbnail

Originally posted by: Geetmaan1234

Awsome Os loved it very very dear
Great

thank you so much... me glad u liked it...
sakshi.ekansh thumbnail

thanks a lot...
Mina420 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
very very lovely, sakshi.
Not only the OS but also the VM suits the story line so well.
Keep it up, thanks for the pm and do pm me when u write a new OS

abinash079 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
a lovely heart touching os
do writr some more
Amazing OS
loved it!!!
-Mounika- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5