Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

winner13 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
@ Shamma.

Hey yaar, how are you??? And thank you very, very, very much for all your wishes...πŸ€—  and that siggy is just simply gorgeous...😍 don't you ever call it an amateur attempt...😳 I'm going to use it with the greatest joy...😳 thanks yaar and keep rocking always...πŸ€— Take care, bye.

Lots of love,πŸ€—

Winnie.
Edited by winner13 - 12 years ago
winner13 thumbnail
@ Raee.

Hi buddy...πŸ€— how are you and where have you been???😳 Missed you loads and loads and loads...😳😳😳

And yaar... you are going to tell me how and in what words, I should thank you for your birthday msg and wishes...❀️ I truly don't know, am speechless...☺️ you've said the sweetest, cutest and most endearing things anyone's ever said to me, honestly...❀️ and believe me, I don't deserve even half the praise...☺️ honestly, thanks a Million, thank you more than I can even count for this...☺️ love you loads and loads yaar... πŸ€—

As for a gift with my Fiery Eyes... 😳(you still remember that name...πŸ˜‰) I'll be waiting yaar, coz I'm sure you remember... I'm one of the biggest fans ever of your gorgeous siggies... 😍 still remember PM'ing you on indya.com for a request siggy...πŸ˜‰ am sure you remember the ocassion too... πŸ˜ƒ then and now, your siggies just rock...πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ as for the playlist... aw yaar, I honestly don't know why but I was unable to play it on my PC...😭😭😭 downloaded it thrice, even tried to play it online... just didn't work...😭😭😭 but will defo check out the list of songs you've got there and hear them tomorrow... am sure it rocked... πŸ˜ƒ as for the party mood... you and Shweta had it rocking...πŸ˜‰ I was the one who did the "Mr. India" act... πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† read the bit about KBC too... wasn't that some episode... sooo cute!!! 😳

And yaar, treat and party both on pukka... but ek condition daalu kya???πŸ˜‰ You will PM regularly, you will watch BALH regularly... and you will make a big comeback to our special Saakshi thread in this forum where we can spend endless hours discussing... Fiery Eyes, of course...😳 and, and, and... Janki-Suyash... 😍 hey yaar, have you seen the clip of 12th July 2007, on youtube... its a must watch... 😳 the 3 musketeer days will be back in a flash...πŸ˜‰ all the way from indya to IF... long, sweet journey...😳 oops, did I say ek condition...πŸ˜• yeh to kitne saare ho gaye...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† am sure you remember me and my Maths 'skills'... 🀣no seriously, how do I convince you to be regular here...😳 you're missed loads... πŸ€—

Will defo be in touch more regularly now yaar... I've been really irregular too... PM you tom, have loads to catch up on...😳 and many, many thanks and lots of  love yaar...πŸ€— Take care, bye and keep rocking... πŸ€—

Lots of love,πŸ€—

Winnie.
winner13 thumbnail
@Pudding.

Hi yaar and thank you so much for your wishes... πŸ˜ƒ yes, massive Saakshi fan as I've always been...😳 am very, very embarassed to say this yaar... 😳 can't quite recollect our chats... πŸ˜³ but yes, vaguely remember your id...😳 and yes, our Kahaani forum had so many interesting and varied discussions... am absolutely sure that we had a great time chatting and would totally love to catch up again here too...😳 really nice to see that our old Kahaani forum members and Saakshi fans are still around... πŸ˜ƒ many thanks again... 😳Take care yaar, bye.

Lots of love,πŸ€—

Winnie.

winner13 thumbnail
@ swtbaby.

Hey buddy, thank you so much for your wishes, really appreciate it.😳 Take care and keep rocking.πŸ˜ƒ

Winnie.
priya555 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hi Winnie,
Wishing u a very "HAPPY BIRTHDAY"
                                  &
"MANY MANY HAPPY RETURNS OF THE DAY"

Wowww, its nice to see this thread, all friends and u.
U r such a special friend.
May u get all the happiness in your life. May God bless u.
Our Jaanu and fiery eyes rock, & so does BALH.
Again Happy Birthday to u
Keep rocking with ur. posts

prachimishra85 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Belated Happy Birthday

❀️ Prachi
shamma92 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: winner13

@ Shamma.

Hey yaar, how are you??? And thank you very, very, very much for all your wishes...πŸ€—  and that siggy is just simply gorgeous...😍 don't you ever call it an amateur attempt...😳 I'm going to use it with the greatest joy...😳 thanks yaar and keep rocking always...πŸ€— Take care, bye.

Lots of love,πŸ€—

Winnie.

I'm good thanks Winnie, hope your enjoying yourself lots...make sure you get some sleep in as well though! Awww thanks for using...glad you liked it! πŸ€— Hope to see you around soon again! 

Take care..

Love, πŸ€—

Shamma