Views

Users

Frequent Posters

matwamango thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: priya.1

Awesome OS!!!!!

Hope the CV's also do something like this in the show...

Loved the idea that Abhay has all his powers being a human...

thnx 4 the pm

Don't expect anything from the CV'S its the best way

Jeh will be quaking in his boots with the new and improved ABHAY RAICHAND
matwamango thumbnail

Originally posted by: snitchseeker

I was crying with Pia.
This is fantastic then can be imagined.
Thanks Ayesha for not making Abhay a normal human but like someone with power.
Loved it.
Please continue soon

Normalcy is so overrated. We want a SUPER POWERED ABHAY RAICHAND

I want Pia to emotionally break down and show her family exactly who ABHAY is to her and life without him is no life for her. Maybe then ARNAB will see the importance of ABHAY in Pia's life. I want a fighter to emerge out of Pia. Abhay's done this all the time against the world and his family.

Pia heartbroken is something we have yet to see. I mean really broken and this is what gives ABHIYA that extra factor
matwamango thumbnail

Originally posted by: kuttu

wow that would be a wonderful way  to see the end but I doubt we will get something like that. Ekta sure will add more masala and melo drama and it will turn out to be something else all together. I just hope they don't ruin the entire thing.

But reading your version was really interesting and nice. Abhay gettting the best of both worlds. That would be nice to see.

We normally get served garbage by the CV'S And Ekta complicates this supernatural show by over playing it with mystery. Simplicity can be perfection sometimes.
 I hope we get to see a rollercoaster rideπŸ˜‰ Abhay maintaining powers and gaining more will shock Jeh and the other werewolves
matwamango thumbnail

Originally posted by: TISA07

Luvd it.da way piya reacted,jst awesome.abhay remaining powerful yet human really nice.thnx for writing dis wonderful os.

Well for me Pia should be like this doesn't mean in the show she will be. I guess i prefer my heroines to be fighters.πŸ˜‰ 
Magic Magician Trick Smiley Smilie Emoticon Emoticons Animated Animation Animations Gif Abhay as a superhuman with Powers is magic
sweta-mony thumbnail
wow dr, awesome concept
loved it. Abhay is human wid powers...wow.
matwamango thumbnail

Originally posted by: mandy1024

Beautiful Ayesha 😊 I almost had tears in my eyes. Pia's pain was portrayed so well, I have no words for it though I doubt if Sukirti can exude it in the show. Loved it. Too good. Pia n Abhay back together 😍 Lovely πŸ‘

I guess i am best when depicting emotions from the POV of my LEADS.πŸ˜† 
matwamango thumbnail

Originally posted by: pratiksha2009

wow it just awesome, kash show mai bhi aisa ho jaye

matwamango thumbnail

Originally posted by: shivanirajput

that was such a beautiful and interesting os
how i wish something like this happens in the show as well
i loved it when pia punched jai
would have loved to read about how he got killed
thanks for a wonderful os

I'd have loved to write JEH'S demise but he depresses me😭😭😭

So i write on who makes me feel goodπŸ˜ƒ
matwamango thumbnail

Originally posted by: cuteshrishti

wow aayesha awesome update.Oh how I wish aisa ho.I wnt 2 c my Abhay back in any form coz Abhiya deserve happy life after wht they have gone through & I so loved ur concept.Oh u r fab writer.Do I need 2 tell u?😳

I want ABHAY back however i can get him. ABHIYA deserve sunlight in their dark LOVE life
No U don't need to inflate me EGO on telling me how good of a writer i am i already know🀣🀣

I'm just joking. I'm humbled a great comedian and an awesome writer like U is complimemting my work. Thanks so much for the fun post Shrishti i really needed a boost
matwamango thumbnail

Originally posted by: princessark

amazing update... i have shifted to a new home and there was no internet connection... so i am at my old home

Roller Coaster Park Riding Ride Amusement Park Smiley Smilie Smileys Smilies Emoticon Emoticons Animated Animation Animations GifI bet this must have been a shock to your system welcome back hunπŸ€—