Frequent Posters

--faroo-- thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
marvelous very good thanks  for pm
matwamango thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: abhayfan_dishu

brilliant ayesha. it was just superb. hope show also takes a similar track.

kiss kissing kissed kisses I spent ages trying to make it sound like it makes sense.
matwamango thumbnail

Originally posted by: prerna26

I was waiting for this OS only!😊 Brilliant OS.πŸ‘

I can't even explain how much i Loved/enjoyed reading this OS. I never liked this Jeh and now i hate him even more.🀒😑 Wow Abhay's human but he still has powers (Best of both worlds) , Great!!⭐️  Arnab accepted Abhay, Abhiya are together and now Alina is also part of Raichand Family.  I wish something like this happens in the show too.πŸ˜ƒ  Thank you so much!πŸ€— 

I can't believe i ever liked Jeh😭😭😭 What hopes i had for him and what has he cbecome.
Sorry it took a few days but i had the story in my head but trying to make sure there weren't any loopholes or questions here i tried to answer them best as i could. I have been writing like a crazy woman to keep me from losing my sanity.
I want Alina to be adopted into the Raichand if not Dobrial family. She deserves a little love.
matwamango thumbnail

Originally posted by: abhiyan_soni

superb update

finally abhiya together  .  awww pia acha sabk sikha arnav ko har  waqt  detective bane ka bhoot swar tha na .  jey😑 no comment .    abhay  eating human food  my dream come true . ialso want abhay eat human food abhiya engaged dats wonderful . alina also accepted by  abhay family and clan . wonderful written yr  

I didn't want to write too much on Jeh. Abhay will kill him but i wanted a little happy ending here. ABHIYA engaged and accepted by all and Alina being welcomes in.

I always imagined Abhay having human food and how it would feel for himπŸ˜†
matwamango thumbnail

Originally posted by: sailboat121

wow... Very nice story. I really wanna c this in the show. Bt don't expect that much 40 the cvs

& is it finished or u r going 2 continue iT? Wanna c abhay vs jeh fight & can't wait 2 c abhay crash the doggy into pieces.

tnx 4 pm

What Stinks Even i wanna see Jeh dead but i have another OS LOVE BITES to write and i'll cream JEH thereπŸ˜‰ Even i have no expectations from the CV'S seeming as they've killed this SHOW with fillers and nonesence. We never even got a LOVE track between ABHIYA going😭😭😭
matwamango thumbnail
matwamango thumbnail

Originally posted by: Alicia2001

wow great story plz update soon
thanks for the pm

thanks
matwamango thumbnail

Originally posted by: Deepi20

Awesome OS! I loved how Piya with the help of Alina brought Abhay back! I liked the idea of Abhay still retaining his powers after returning again!

Personally, in the show I really hope Abhay is still a vampire when he comes back because for me, it makes Abhiya's love story so much more interesting, dangerous and passionate as there always is a factor that Abhay can kill Piya but his love helps him fight the urge! 😳

Anyway, I loved the happy Abhiya ending at the end of the OS! πŸ˜³ Fantastic job πŸ‘

I'd rather Abhay remain a vampire too but i wanted to change it a little. Abhay with powers would be super cool. I expect Pia will fight for her LOVE and bring Abhay back Alina's help.
matwamango thumbnail

Originally posted by: seabeauty

awesome.. nice os.. update soon and pm me 2 :)

This was just a one offπŸ˜†
matwamango thumbnail

Originally posted by: sohiniluvsabhay

Awesome os dear i jst luvd it the way piya told the importance of abhay in her life to arnab is amazing thanks for the pm:-)

I expect Pia to unveil the HEROICS Abhay has shown and kept secret from everyone. I wanted Pia to convey and pour out her HEART and show everyone just what ABHAY is to her and show that to her he is her EVERYTHING. We've never seen Pia fight for ABHAY against her family before. To hell with the world. Abhay is all i want.πŸ˜‰