Views

Users

Frequent Posters

KaranKundra4Eva thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
First of all Congratulations on starting a new FF!!! 👏
Wow I love the promo!!
Add me to your PM list and please update soon!!!
Anupa28 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

Chapter 1

Anger and displeasure was clearly evidented on his face as business tycoon Arjun Singhania stepped out of his cashmir silver BMW and glanced up at the head office of the Textan Components, a company he had finally acquired two weeks ago. He had left Salil, his lawyer and his childhood friend in charge of the whole changeover. So he was not really expecting to be in the office today and he was definitely not pleased….

Extremely attractive at 6'1' with brown hazel eyes, dimpled cheek and a extremely powerful body the young entrepreneur  breathed an aura of power, success and domination. Orphaned at three years old by the tragic death of his parents in a train accident he was brought up by his dadi. The one and only person who could look into his eyes and command….the only person who could cross his path and not get scathed...the one person that meant the world to him,,..His God….He could give away his entire life just for her…his sweet and chirpy dadi who he fondly addressed as DJ

He had by sheer guts, determination and keen intelligence dragged himself up from the life of poverty and constant need. The struggle for existence had given him the energy and the power to study by day and used his physical strength in the world of fighting game at night to earn money. By the time he was twenty he had left college and started his own real estate company..."Singhania Holdings"..It was his own belief in himself that he was destined to succeed in life had forced lady luck to shower all her blessing on him and within sever years time made him one of the most successful young business man in India. With time he had expanded his business and today Singhania holdings owned a vast array of companies, ranging from textiles, leather chemicals, technology and real estates. Nothing was out of Arjun's grasp. He was ruthless, arrogant and merciless to his enemies but no one in the business neither a friend nor a foe could deny that he was a financial wizard and basically an honest man. He was a man who went for everything that he wanted and always succeeded.

" Are you absolutely sure about this Salil" he demanded of the other man who came out of the office to meet him at the entrance.

Salil Mittal was his right hand and friend. Coming from the same background they both had the urge to excel in life but Salil preferred to concentrate in studying law than starting his own business. He had joined Arjun four years back to look into all the legal aspect of his expanding business. Happily married with a new-born baby he was a friendly and an excellent human being….shrewd but considerate. Arjun trusted him completely and had full faith on his judgement skills.

"Sure…" Salil responded slowly. " Well I am not absolutely sure and that's why I wanted you to come down and check it out yourself" he said as they entered. "the fraud has been done in such a clever manner over the years that our accountants have missed the whole embezzling of funds during the takeover…but there is a definite squandering away of funds without any reason"

"You better be right Salil…I have a holiday in mind and I intend to join Natasha in Australia tonight " Arjun said dryly.

Arjun Singhania was not a happy man. He had after months of prolonged negotiations had managed to finalise this deal and now it seemed that there was some fraud going on in the company. He almost felt like sacking all his highly paid accountants right away. He had neglected his love life for ages and six months back he had met Natasha, a striking model and they had developed an instant liking for each other. They had so much in common as regarding to their ambitions in life and her being well aware of the games of modern world made it easier for him. No rings No strings!!! just happy with expensive gifts and extravagant holidays. She had a life and career of her own and was presently busy shooting in Australia for a perfume company. He had planned to go there and spend a week with her and have some fun. He had even promised her a private helicopter tour in Cairns and the Great Barrier Reef. Nobody other than Salil knew about her and he preferred it that way. Not even DJ had any idea about this development as Arjun wasn't exactly sure about how he felt about Natasha. That was one of the reason that he wanted to go and spend some time with her so that he could see where it lead to. DJ has been after him for so long to settle down. Also Natasha was not quite the wifey material but at least she was not the typical nagging kind either. But he has always  preferred to stay way aloof from the emotional clingy type. But now with this new development he felt quite agitated to see his plan failing drastically….

He signed the log in book where the security guard indicated…just a formality but the man wanted to impress him and then he was introduced to the receptionist.

"We are really happy to be a part of Singhania Holdings and if there is anything I can personally do.."she fluttered her false eyes lashes and smiled" Just ask"

"Thank you" he smiled and turned "Come on Salil lets get…." Just wanting to finish the business as soon as possible but he stopped, his sparkling eyes flaring in primitive male appreciation of the girl walking into the building.

"Exquisite" he murmured under his breath., his stunned gaze roaming over her. She had the face of an angel and a body to tempt any man ….

"Who is that ?" he asked Salil.

"I have no idea but she is gorgeous" Arjun looked at his friend and saw he was watching the girl with the same drooling eyes.

Her big, dark brown eyes, flawless dusky skin, a sharp nose and a mouth with full lips that begged to be kissed almost drew him to her.  Long black hair fell in soft curls around her slender shoulders and the elegant blue designer dress she wore caressed every curve of her slender body.

"Arjun keep your eyes to yourself" Salil snapped or "I will tell your girlfriend you've been checking out other women"

"I wasn't checking her out' he sounded offended. " I was just stating the obvious….she is irresistibly sexy…and as for DJ she is very understanding….not like your Purvi..Imagine what will happen if I tell her about your dreamy eyes"

"Arjun  DJ??? I was talking about Natasha….your girl friend " Salil said patting his shoulder.

"Na….DJ is my one and only girl friend….my dream girl" Arjun said with a twinkle in his eyes.

His firm lips parted in a loaded smile aimed directly at her but amazingly the girl walked straight passed him with a dismissive shake of her head….

Arohi walked across the foyer of the Textan Components, determination in her every step. She reminded herself that she needed to look confident, as if she belonged here. She flicked a glace at the group of people at the reception desk and caught a brilliant smile from the tallest man in the group…and the most handsome. For an instant she thought that she knew him but on a second thought he seemed unfamiliar. She just shook her head in dismissal and walked towards the lift. One elevator she knew was for general use but she took the other ….the one that would take her to the top executive floor. Since she has read about the takeover of the company she knew she had to go and see him. It was one and only chance ..she needed him tonight by her side. She was a woman on a mission…she desperately needed to see him today and nothing or no one could stop her from doing so…….

For the first time ever Arjun Singhania had been virtually overlooked by a woman and the thought for a moment left him dumbfounded.  He just could not believe that she had actually dismissed him without a second glance. He was not the cassanova type but he was well aware of his appeal to majority of women…and that simply always had worked wonders on his male ego.

"Who is that girl? And which department does she work in" he demanded from the receptionist.

"I don't know Sir. I have never seen her here before"

"Security" he shouted alerting the guard but he was already behind the lady.

"Madam ji..stop…you haven't signed in"

The security guard went near the private elevator and the pressed the button. Arjun and Salil soon joined him

"Sorry Sir…She got away. But this elevator only goes to the top floor where the boardroom, yours and Mr Mittal's office are situated. The only other office there belongs to the company's accountant….most probably one of his girl…." he corrected himself . "May be Arjun sir she is looking for you" he suggested, sounding positive. He might have failed to stop the lady but his eyes hadn't missed the admiration for the lady in his new boss's eyes.

"Don't worry…" Arjun said pensively." Tell me one thing Sushant…" he looked at his name tag "is that common for  women to visit him in the office"

"Sir…I mean…Mr Sharma's love for women and horses are well known" the guard said and then added in a low voice "Sir Ji bahut rangin admi hain..hardin nayi nayi chiriya"

"Okay…now get back to your desk before somebody else barges in without signing " Arjun deliberately stopped the conversation.

The elevator door opened and both Arjun and Salil, entered in.

"Do you think the accountant is having an affair with this girl" Arjun said casually." It seemed from the security's tone that they are used to him having loads of women around"

"Or is the lady likely to be looking for you" Salil grinned. " Or Should I say chasing after you"

" I wish" he said jokingly. Although he was very used to be chased by women but he wouldn't mind if she was chasing him. But the thought of her being on the top floor was quite alluring. For some known reason he felt a certain pull towards her.  He quickly diverted his mind from the girl.

Concentrating on the task on had he enquired "Salil…..is Mr Sharma….the same accountant that you suspect of fraud?"

"Yes"

"Is he a married man ?"

"Yes very much married with a child as far as I know " answered Salil.

"A married man with a colourful heart and love for women and horses…sounds like all your suspicions are well founded Salil….it is indeed time to meet our Rangin Admi"

Edited by Anupa28 - 12 years ago
veds_6791 thumbnail
Me First...

Wow Di... this was an amazing update... Great Start... cant wait to read more...
Edited by veds_6791 - 12 years ago
florine_20 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
second!!!

wow.tht was amazing.gr8 strt di.gd impression on arjun on first sight itself!! gr8 goin aru dear.;)Edited by florine20 - 12 years ago
...vibha... thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
nice part
loved the starting
cooljaya11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
ahaaa
 mr.aerrogant with little bit romantic tooo
 wowww maja aayega :)
arohi ko dekhte hi janab arjun to lattu ho gaye heheheheheh
 wow di super duper awsomeee update 
 really update soon 
no more waiting seriousallyyy
Edited by cooljaya11 - 12 years ago
Anupa28 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks guys for liking it...i will try to make it as interesting as possible
aksharaaa thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Great start di...luved it...specially mr. sharma d rangin admi...😛.

Aparamegha thumbnail
What a start di. .

So Arjun is not a cassanova and DJ is his girl friend. That is really sweet. Love his and Salil's convo. Would like to see some of their moments.

Arohi is a lady with a mission to meet somebody but we dont know who????She wants that man for tonight. Please dont tell me she is married or has a boyfriend.Love the watchman for thinking she has come to meet Arjun. I hope so too.

Arjun is going to meet Natahsha so that he can decide on how to take their relationship forward. He dsnt like emotional girls.

This Mr Sharma who is suspected to have done a fraud in the company is a RANGIN ADMI who likes horses and girls.

The question now is who is Arohi going to meet?

Is Arjun in love with Natasha?

Has Mr Sharma done the fraud?

Seems more like reading a thriller.

Plzzz continue soon but dont forget the SR in PKDP...

moonkmh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Di,i jst luv arjun's charactr descriptn. Wao! D real arjun singhania. I m already in luv wid him. Cnt wait 2 knw abt arohi.
Plz plz update soon.