Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aarthi_01 thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: XXaquafireXX

fab update dear! Aww Suhana is Maan's niece...that was just adorable! I hope geet can see this side of him in the future!😳

thanks dear...yup i want Geet to understand what went wrong with them...and truly want Maan to now wat feeling he has for Geet
Aarthi_01 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dreamy_Mystique

superb updates kathie and arthi

thanks dear
seemamary thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Awesome i want to see suhana meeting geet and they bonding well with each other.
abinash079 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
awesome update dear loved the way u made suhana as maan's niece
contine soon
sona-rai thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
👏

Originally posted by: angili

girls i know it is crup sorry in advance and shreya your turn bhagna mat ok
                       part 17
Geet suppressed her giggle while hiding behind the door that leads the back garden with a pool watching maan scanning the living room in search of her, then she saw him heads towards the kitchen so she tiptoed out of her hiding place and turned to the door to head out to the back yard but before she could a hand grabbed her wrist and turned her to face a smirking maan "maan singh khurana se bhaagna mushkil nahi namumkin hai" with that he threw her on his shoulder and started walking, geet giggled "maan please put me down sorry I wont do it again" still giggling she herself didn't know why she was loving this masti and jokes with him and somehow even trusted him that he wont hurt her, yes he was obsessive and possessive and unpredictable when it comes to her, but he wont ever hurt her.

Maan felt blessed with her easing with him and not scared of him and to top all she was laughing and smiling happily with him what would he want more than his love happy, nearing the pool side where the long chaise was kept he put laid her down on her face and got on top of her "maan what are doing please let me go geet" said geet nervously anticipating a cruel payback for her mischief "itna jaldi kya hai geet huh?" said maan with a smile while he grabbed a grape from his poket that he took from the fruits kept on the dining table in the living room, he unzipped her kurti to the middle of her back and he takes the grape in his mouth and run it on her bare back.

When geet sensed him opening her kurti she tensed and she was about to protest when she fel something a little cold and soft with his lips run up and down on her back burning her and creating havocs with her senses.

Maan had to be careful not to lose himself and take her right there and then because this sight and the feel of her soft skin against his lips killed him.

Geet closed her eyes taking a shuddering breath she moaned his name unconsciously "maan'please" she didn't know what her plea was for to him to stop or do something else, maan let go of the grape in his mouth taking her both hands in one and with the other took an ice cube that was kept on the small table kept near the chair, "geet your skin is burning let me cool you down a little" he said sensually in her ear and then he run the cube on her back, geet arched her back with the chill that run down her spine surprised with his act " maan please no stop it" maan chuckling decided not to torture her more so he threw the ice cube and zipped her kurti and got off her, she took a minute to calm herself from this torture session and got up, he smiled at her "freshen up nashta nahi karna hai kya?" and that knocked all the little fun she had a little while ago and remembered her mom saying the same thing to her when she wakes her up and she would be difficult to wake up, maan saw the change of expression on her face and her eyes getting moist "kya hui geet" hearing his voice and the kind of the question he asked got her blood boiling "what happened? You took me away from my family and friends and turned my life upside down and you have the nerve  asking me what happened? I want to leave I want to leave now" nearing him and started hitting his chest and crying like a child " I want my family I want my life back" maan woe his cold expression and said grabbing her hands "no you are staying with me they had you for so long now it is my time you are mine now samji tum" "nahi nahi samji me, you have no right to claim me I hate you" geet replied maan felt a knife goes through his heart hearing her say she hates him and denying his right on her grabing her hair a little firm and brought her so close to his face that his lips almost touched her skin said "you will love me eventually and don't ever deny my right on you because I might do something that you will regret badly" eying her body up and down "you are crazy" geet said fury filling her "sweetheart I am crazily in love with you and you should feel lucky that maan singh khurana loves you I will keep you like a queen you cant imagine the luxury you will have at your feet so why this attitude" maan said, geet got even furious at his arrogance and flashing his money and position at her face "if I was after money and position I wouldn't have educated myself and tried to built a carrier for me you moron I would have accepted arjun sharggill proposal when I was 19 for spending a night with him for 5 crores" ohh boy geet said he worst thing ever imaginable, maan knows very well who the sharggills are, the owners of some steel factories and the father is a minister of foreign affairs, and arjun was some smart ass who got his nose smashed by maan in a bar for bumping in him and talking rude " kya kaha tumne?" tighting his hold on her hair "hesi aur ko sochne dor ki baat hai hana toh mein sari dunya jalada dunga sameji" seeing her closing her eyes in pain he let her go with a little force that caused her to take some step back and he left.

" publish all the dirt we have on the sharggils an send the files we have on them to the police and tax income department and break arjun sharggills hands and legs" said maan to his right hand adi, " sss..ir" "adi now gwt to work" and maan cut the call after today there won be no sharggills in high society and that arjun is gonna think twice before eying any girl let alone geet, yes the story was old but even tough the thought of another man eying geet burned him and made him want to burn the man who dared to look at geet.

Geet set in her room crying she was missing her parents and life and this mad man wont let her go, that's when she heard her door open and maan entering with plate fall of food "geet tum kush khalo" "nahi mujhe mama chahye I want to go back now" "geet bachmana chor do and eat" geet just turned her face and continued crying maan closed his eyes in pain and frustration, he fished for his phone and called her house number after it got picked up he placed it on her ear geet on hearing her mother voice got a big smile on her face she tried to sound normal "hello mama kisi ho" "geet bachi kisi ho did you reach safe "  "yes mama i am fine don't worry how are you and papa" "we are fine missing you bachi" " me too" "when you will back" " as soon as possible mama" maan ushered her to finish the call " mama I have to go love you bye" "love you to beta take care" maan cut the call ans said " ab khalo" geet whipping her tears she said no maan got angry not knowing how to please her he just punched the lump on the night stand causing to cut his hand geet stared in horror "yeh kya kiya aapne" " kyu geet bura laga? I am tryig to please you and you are just '" he turned from her not able to hold his emotion geet got up and taking the first aid kit from the drawer  in the night stand next to her she tried to hold his hand to bandage it he snapped his hand " maan let me bandage it" " you have to eat first" maan knew geet soft heart she cant see anyone urt and for some raisin he knew she cant stand him being hurt and bleeding h remembers her expression on the party night when she saw his blood on the floor geet ate fast so she can take care of his cut, he smirked seeing is plan work

me dead🤢kya update hai yaar👏👏👏MINDBLOWING👏
sona-rai thumbnail

Originally posted by: kawaii_geet

PART 18

maan knew geet soft heart she cant see anyone urt and for some reason he knew she cant stand him being hurt and bleeding h remembers her expression on the party night when she saw his blood on the floor geet ate fast so she can take care of his cut, he smirked seeing is plan work
she finished the food quickly...rather worriedly thinking abt the wound on his knuckles!!!!!

soon as she was done she threw the plate aside and ran to him...he smiled..a faint one..the smile of contentment which she never noticed!!!!
she cleaned his wound...thank god it was not deep and bandaged it!!!
geet: y do u hurt urself all the tym????

maan (lost in her touch): may be because i love seeing u think of me..atleast for tht particular point of time!!!

she rolled her eyes...but went thoughtful..sum times he behaves so badly...talks things whic r utterly illogical yet sometimes his talks mean soo deep tht touch ur heart directly!!!! she came out of her senses when she heard the door shut close...he had left after she dressed his wounds!!!

she sat on the bed quietly: babajee...how on earth am i going to fall for him??? maan sirf ek jhooti duniya bana rhe hain apne liye...ut in reality...how can i love him?????
her thots went back to all those moments she was with him...the fun..the laugh...the touch...the feel..she actually shied a bit!!!!
she smacked her head and slept off!!!!

maan went to his room and called adi
maan: adi...is everything done????

adi: ye..ye..yesss sssiirrr... as p..per ur orders..there was an Income tax raid in tht arjun's office n now he is being taken into CBI custody!!!but...

maan: what but??? y did u stop????
adi: umm no its ok..sir...
maan: adi...tell me properly wht u want to say!!!!
adi: umm wo ek prob ho gayi hain sir...
maan: kya baat hai aadi...saaf saaf bolo

adi: wo...wo...suhana madam aayi hain yahan...
maan (shocked): what??? suhana???? OMG...kab????
aadi: wo...she came yest n aate hi aapke baare mein poocha...
maan took a deep breathe
maan: and wht did u tell????
aadi (scared): m..meine..k...k..kaha ke u r out on a business trip but she got angry..
maan: she is angry???
there was a clear tension in his voice

aadi: ji...ji sir...she even came to the office this morning asking abt u and when she didn't find u..she...she..
and he started crying!!!!
maan: she what adi?? wht did she do?? theek batao warna...
aadi was n e ways scared of his boss...n his "warna..." meant real bad things..
so he just blurted out everything in one breath

aadi: and she placed chewing gum on my chair and i sat on it..and my pant tore..
and he cried...
maan took a deep breath!!!!!
maan: phir???
aadi: sob...everyone was able to see my sponge bob chaddi sob...
maan: grr stop with tht description abhi suhana kahan hai???

aadi: mansion me sir..n sabko pareshaan kar rakha hai!!!!
maan closed his eyes...he looked towards geet's room and sighed!!!
maan: aadi...humare waapas jaane ki taiyyari karo!!!!
adi: ji sir

later in the evening
geet woke up with the noise around her
she slowly opened her eyes only to see maan packing her stuffs...
geet: yawn...maan..hum kahan jaa rahe hain???

maan (busy in his work): hum waapas jaa rhe hain geet
her face lightened up..finally he was thinking of going...babajee ka lakh lakh shukar hain...
but all her excitement went into the drain when her eyes fell on what he was holding... OMG they were her undergarments..and
he was slowly and nicely opening then and folding properly n keeping them
on her bed...later to be put into the bags!!!!

i laid the foundation stone!!!😎

😆awesome update but end main😳🤣🤣🤣
sona-rai thumbnail
😲

Originally posted by: kathie_berns

Author's note: Part 21 coming up soon. Warning: Only 18+. Kids refrain from reading. 😆
Part 19:'

The exercize room was echoing with the reverbrating sounds of wood breaking. Maan's body gleamed with beads of sweat as he practised his martial arts vigorously. What had he become in her company? He was Maan Singh Khurana! He could not laugh and play around with her like a small boy, and yet he had done exactly that.

He gave a leg punch and the plank of wood broke with a cracking sound. He couldnt allow a mere girl to dominate his thoughts like that. He closed his eyes, but all that came to his mind were the moments he spent with Geet. 

Another plank went flying in the air. NO! He could not let himself weaken. He only lusted for her and that wasa fact. He did not want to think about the other word LOVE. It was not in his dictionary.

He had initially brought her to this island in order to make her his mistress. He wanted to satisfy all his primitive needs with her. But he had ended up asking her to trust him and now she wasnt even scared of him. This was so not happening! He wanted to see fear in her eyes for him, just like the whole world feared him. Instead, he had made a joke of himself in front of her by caring for her. No! he would not let his emotions overtake him. He punched the large mirror and it scattered into a thousand pieces.

Geet knew that she was happy to go home. She couldnt stay a minute longer in the presence of this overbearing man. She was elated! Wasnt she? Then why was she looking a little dull in the mirror? Gosh! why was she indulging in such thoughts? She needed to meet Maan and ask him what time they would be leaving tomorow.

She made her way through the large house. Maan was nowhere to be seen. Even his employee was indivisible. Suddenly she heard cracking and breaking noises. She proceed in the direction of the sound and what she saw had her spell bound.

The room was in a mess and Maan was practising some kind of an exercize like a man possessed. What was wrong with him? He was fine in the morning! So now, what had changed? 

She flinched in pain as he broke another glass with his bare hands.

"Maan" she screamed and he turned towards her in a swift like an angry animal.

"Why are you hurting yourself like this?" she stuttered as he walked towards her.

"Oh, come on! Idont need you showing me your fake concern. You would be the happiest person should something to me." He trapped her against a pillar and pressed his body into hers.

Geet was feeling giddy just inhaling his male scent. She should be feeling scared of this new avatar of his but her senses were long gone. She tried to focus but she could not. She had never been so close to a man that too half naked. His hard body pressed into hers just made her melt.
"Why have you come here?" Maan asked in a low voice shaking her out of her thoughts.

"I-I just came to ask, by what time would we be leaving tomorow?" Geet whispered now a little scared.

"So you want to get away from me as fast as possible? Is that what you want? Well guess what, i have a good news for you. I too cant wait to get rid of you. I seem to have lost interest in you. So there is not point in staying here any further.We will be leaving first thing in the morning." Saying, he pushed her away roughly and she stumbled on the glass peices which peirced her skin.

She let out a cry and Maan was immediately by her side. He quickly picked up a piece of broken ice and rubbed it on her feet. Then he tore a pice of white cloth tied to his hand and bandaged her leg.

Geet closed her eyes in pain as he attended to her.

After sometime she looked up to find Maan looking anxiously down at her. Their gazes locked, and Geet watched in fascination as the pupils in those dark brown eyes became so enlarged that there seemed to be no brown left, only black. His dark gaze shifted down suddenly, to the parted softness of her mouth.

Maan was going to kiss her'!

Geet became absolutely sure of that fact only a second before his head lowered and his
mouth claimed hers in fierce demand, his arms like steel bands about her as he held her close against the hardness of his chest. She was too disorientated, too shaken up to do anything other than respond to the hard demand of Maan?s lips on hers. The angry assault on her mouth came too quickly after her injury.

Her arms moved up to cling to his shoulders and she once again felt as if she were flying through the air without the benefit of a safety net.

His hair felt just as soft and silky as she had imagined it would as she moved her hand and her fingers became entangled in its thickness. Her other hand was still clinging to the broadness of his shoulder, feeling the tension of the muscles as Maan strained her ever closer to him, his lips moving against hers with a thoroughness that completely robbed her of resistance.

Her lips parted as she felt the demanding rasp of his tongue against their softness, and he explored their sensitivity before seeking further, that tongue becoming a hard thrust as he laid her down on the ground and came down beside her, his hands moving restlessly over her body from breast to thigh and then back again, impatiently pushing the soft material of her top aside to cup her nakedness.

It was too much after hearing Maan's words and then being injured by his push; Geet had absolutely no will to fight this almost angry onslaught.

Instead she groaned at the sweet pleasure that suddenly coursed through her body, at the increasing warmth between her thighs, her breasts tingling achingly as Maan moved his mouth from hers to trail heated kisses down her jaw and throat. The heat of his lips and mouth captured one turgid nipple, and his tongue began to lave moistly across that sensitive peak before suckling her fully into the hot cavern beyond.

Geet?s back arched in pleasure as Maan?s hand captured and caressed her other breast. The heat between her thighs was increasing to a dangerous level, becoming a deep, aching need as Maan sucked harder on her breast, at the same time moving his tongue moistly against her.

But that mouth was suddenly wrenched away, and Wolf looked down at her disbelievingly. 'No!? he groaned protestingly, even as he put her roughly away from him to stand up, his hands clenched tightly at his sides as he stared down at her. 

"Get out of here before i do something you will regret."

😲😲kathie loved this update a lottt yar👏👏AWESOME MINDBLOWING👏
Craziest_MG thumbnail
Great part...
Loved it...

Feeling so bad for Geet...

Thank god that Suhana is a lil kid...
zaara2212 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
hey Aarthi loved part 21..😊
so suhana is a cute kid, and maan bade papa 😊interesting...pls update soon, hope geet bonds well with Suhana😊
leverne thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Awesome parts anjali..too hot..kawai..cute and funny..kathie it was too too hot..couldn't stop ma self from blushing..