Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

--sunshine-- thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: the_rain

Congrats to everyone! It's the 5th edition..🥳

What a wonderful newsletter, totally makes up for the somewhat mundane week...great job everyone on the team and of course special mention to Sanju, Neetz and minnu, you guys are too good...😃

And yes, congrats to all the winners as well...👏

Congrats to u also cz u guys are just awesome in finding minute things😳 and I guess u r doing awesome job wid ur section🤗
Dark-Hues thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Ohhh Gosshh! Once again the Newsletter is Terrific and Ravishing. 😍
The way it has been Ornamented its simply Gorgeous.  ❤️
All the Groups are so Glorious along with their apt Fulfillings.
Awe-struck Effort Neetz, Sanju and Minu Darls! You Guys are a Rockstar. 🤗
Congrats For the Issue Of 5th NL.
IPKKND Rocks!   🥳

stardust- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
badai ho behnon!! 😎

first off, great song sanju... (we looked itna happy kya, ki u decided to make everyone cry? 😳)
The NL looks fab and stunning work by the whole team and congrats to all the winners..
kauser, that second blooper was a killer! 🤣

suggestion : girls, why don't you include the links to the previous NL's too so that people don't mistake it as an AT?😆 and will save some high time searching for the ones who want to check out older editions..

--sunshine-- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Cute.Sadaf

Ohhh Gosshh! Once again the Newsletter is Terrific and Ravishing. 😍
The way it has been Ornamented its simply Gorgeous.  ❤️
All the Groups are so Glorious along with their apt Fulfillings.
Awe-struck Effort Neetz, Sanju and Minu Darls! You Guys are a Rockstar. 🤗
Congrats For the Issue Of 5th NL.
IPKKND Rocks!   🥳

Well what are u man ur poem is so awesome dis time u made me to have tears I hope soon we get some awesome scenes  and not that black Shayam scenes🤣 and I lub ju and u r my rockstar🤗
--sunshine-- thumbnail

Originally posted by: DaShIng_GiRl

badai ho behnon!! 😎

first off, great song sanju... (we looked itna happy kya, ki u decided to make everyone cry? 😳)
The NL looks fab and stunning work by the whole team and congrats to all the winners..
kauser, that second blooper was a killer! 🤣

suggestion : girls, why don't you include the links to the previous NL's too so that people don't mistake it as an AT?😆 and will save some high time searching for the ones who want to check out older editions..

Behnon ki behn hows u 🤣🤗 and pic of the week ws awesome cz I really love that picturisation😳

and read the convo to look who is happy🤣

and behana there are already so many categories this is biggest NL on the whole IF but I will be  posting links in archieve thread for sure😳. By d way archieve is updated in case u get any querry in helpdesk😆
.YixingsManal. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
OMG OMG OMG Congo Shongo on the 5th 1 <3 Gosh we rock doncha ;) 

@ALL the winners congo <3 

buh special Shout for My Sid& Preet 🤗 !! u Both Rock ! I just Love the Avi's ! n Sid's sigi <3 Amazin 

n @Pooja's Vm 😲 I Saved it !! n keeep watchin it ! THE BEST VM EVER ON ANY COUPLE !! 
amazin 

@Neetz, Minu& Manvi FAbbb job guys <3 

Love yeww alll <3
--sunshine-- thumbnail

Originally posted by: -AdiYalicious-

OMG OMG OMG Congo Shongo on the 5th 1 <3 Gosh we rock doncha ;) 

@ALL the winners congo <3 

buh special Shout for My Sid& Preet 🤗 !! u Both Rock ! I just Love the Avi's ! n Sid's sigi <3 Amazin 

n @Pooja's Vm 😲 I Saved it !! n keeep watchin it ! THE BEST VM EVER ON ANY COUPLE !! 
amazin 

@Neetz, Minu& Manvi FAbbb job guys <3 

Love yeww alll <3

Jeevi hows u after going official😛😎
stardust- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
yeah, yeah sanju my favorite place is the help desk, hai na? 😆 i'll direct everyone if any such queries come up
sure you'll do, i know you are sincere behna 😎.. but what i was telling is ki you put up previous NL's ka link on this one..like on the front page of the issue.. 😛

from the convo, i understood only minnu is happy shappy cuz you both ended your talks finally... 🤣

Dark-Hues thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: --sunshine--

Well what are u man ur poem is so awesome dis time u made me to have tears I hope soon we get some awesome scenes  and not that black Shayam scenes🤣 and I lub ju and u r my rockstar🤗

Ohh My Sanju! I'm Sorry for letting you In tears. Though Arnav present state only depicts that He's an Empty Soul who rambles here and there with perplexed Emotions. 😳 I merely hope that he just make out what His heart desires to have in his Life. 😳

Argghh! I loathe that Snake to bits man! 🤢 Seriously, Even I don't want that Snake's scene in the Coming Week nor further more, just all around the corners Only ArHi. 😍 Hope Our Wish come up with Laurels! 😆 Lub juu too Chweetoo! 🤗

Mariaa.SG thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 9
congraatz everyone🤗 !! sorry sanju , neethz & minuu to not have done myy part of work this time😳😕 hope you'll understand