Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Jenny.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: -Zeenat-

i'm effin' late. sorry. πŸ˜” anyways, i'm here and this will be LONG. πŸ˜ˆ πŸ˜Ž YOU BETTER REPLY. πŸ˜Ž

i HAD to reply as the most laziest person has written this much lonnggg COMMENT😳🀣

KILLERR UPDATEEE. Everything looks gorgeous! 😍 YOU NEED TO MAKE TUTS FOR PEOPLE LIKE ME. πŸ˜³
hmmm i think you DONOT need to get help from tuts...you already are fab sig maker😳

Anushka - woowww. the coloring is simply beyond amazinggg<33 i just love how they both have turned out. πŸ€ͺ the coloring is some bloody kind of awesomeness. πŸ€“ i adore the purple tint you give your siggys. πŸ˜³ the textures also add soo much to 'emm. πŸ˜³ http://i.imgur.com/D1XL0.jpg - what blendingg. πŸ˜² i'd never work soo hard. πŸ₯± πŸ€£ BEYONDBOREDD. πŸ˜Ž πŸ€£ http://i.imgur.com/wxiNm.jpg - i love the ghantaa<3 πŸ˜†
thank you soo mucb<33 me glad that u liked the colouring😳 i know that girlπŸ˜‰ your shop title SAYS IT ALL🀣 lolz and thank juuu PHOR liking THE GHANTAAAπŸ˜ƒπŸ€£

Anjana Anjani- oyee hoyeee. πŸ€ͺ they both loookk sooo sooo good togetherrr. πŸ˜ not human at all. πŸ€ͺ i love the blending and coloring (what's new? πŸ₯± ). The pink and purple-ish tint just make it look soo gooddd. i'm gonna try that. πŸ˜ˆ πŸ€£ will give you credit, chill. πŸ˜‘ πŸ˜›
hawww thank youuu soo muchhπŸ€— yeah sure try thatπŸ˜‰πŸ€£ if you want shall i PM u the purple PSDπŸ˜‰πŸ€£πŸ€£ i donot need credit  πŸ€£

Bebo - PLAN TO KILL? Is yeahh, make more cause i'm a greedy beecchhh. πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜› i loved it soo muchhh<3 saveddd. πŸ˜³ this time the yellow thing is the show/siggy stealer. πŸ˜ƒ i hope that makes some kind of sense.  
i know that πŸ˜ƒ yeah i think that makes sense😳

Virman -dude how can you not be satisfied with something THAT AWESOME?!? πŸ˜² πŸ˜‘ I LOVE IT AND I'M EVEN GONNA USE IT. PROBLEMMM? DIEEE. πŸ˜ƒ I do not like youu. πŸ˜­ me love the text. πŸ˜³
hmmm even now i  am NOT :/ anywz i am glad u liked it πŸ€— nah no probs:$ πŸ€—

MORE TO COME. WILL BE BACK SOON. FALLING SHORT OF WORDS. πŸ˜³ πŸ€£ πŸ˜ˆ
THIS IS ENOUGH😳🀣

Maria.Jewel thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
uff jenny ur creations are sooo a.w.e.s.o.m.e.e.e. ke jitni tareef akro utni kam ahhh everything is sooo gorgeousss!!! the avis, the siggies , the icons uff the colouring u have done is totally out of the world!!!!!!! totally rockinggg update.

Love Maria
Aishu. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
 beautiful update dear...love the colouring on EHMMH avis <33 
http://i.imgur.com/XwAE6.jpg  >> gorgeous  love tis styleee

bebo stuffz re BEAUTY <333

cocktail

^^ love the colouringgg

all cocktail sigz re damn pretty <333

u rock yaaru...beutiful update <333
-Zeenat- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
huge mix update. β€οΈ

figu ysrifgysreui.
editing now only. πŸ˜›

EDITED. THANK GOD. πŸ€£

YOU ARE NOT HUMANN WOMANNN! How can earth makes SUCH big updates? And that 2 such bloody amazing ones? 

mayank-nupur -- hawww! that one is gorgeousness dudeee. πŸ˜³ β€οΈ  it is soo prettyyy<33 The coloring, textures and the blending is bang onnn. πŸ˜Ž i love the was you've have added the font! killer stylee. πŸ˜³ 

virman -- YOU NEED TO MAKE AVIS MORE OFTENNN. THEY ALL LOOK STUNNINGGG. The big ones are my fave. πŸ˜³ Both of 'em can seriously kill. πŸ˜ will be using one. http://i.imgur.com/1JZwc.jpg -- this is just beyond adorable! and the text just adds to it. <33  

virika -- more than anything, LOOK AT THAT SEXY DUDE IN THAT PICHAA!! πŸ€ͺ Couldnt he just have that white thing on him? πŸ˜‘ The blue does not make it translucent. πŸ˜­ πŸ˜› Anyways, fab siggyy. the picha selection is spot onnn! πŸ‘πŸΌ

jeevika maanvi -- woww. i cried when i was watching that part. πŸ˜³ Both of 'em are hell awesome actors. 
LOVE the siggyy soo muchhh<33 everything is just perfect. Savedd:D :$ 

karan-krystle/krystle/karan -- woww! you've done such a fab job with everything! The KT siggy looks sexyy. πŸ€ͺ
http://i.imgur.com/Ozaob.jpg - this part of the episode was hell emotional. love the prefect picture selection you have done. hats off! the coloring and text is soo perfect<3 love it a lot. savedd:D

All bolly stuff -- i'm not really gonna sit and type sooo much on the amount you've made! But all i can say is that everything looks stunning<3 you always manage to make fabb stuff man! the coloring ans style are... PERFECTION. 

Keep rockinggg:Dx
I hope the size is fine. πŸ˜†
Love youu! πŸ€—
Edited by -Zeenat- - 11 years ago
Jenny.. thumbnail
zee BTW i replied to u @ prev page:)
-Zeenat- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: -Arti4ever-

zee BTW i replied to u @ prev page:)

you will have to edit the reply cause i edited my post! πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ˆ
AS.. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
fabulous update. i really liked Kareena sigs most
aww i LOVED avis.

senorita
Jenny.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Zeenat-

Mayur - http://i.imgur.com/OPSFF.jpg >> dude you need to teach me how to blend pictures! LIKE SERIOUSLYY. This is sooo soo awesomeee<3 even the coloring's really nicee:D
The other one is killerrr. i love how the textures mixes with the siggy. 😳 
ohkk seriousky i will :|...thank you soo muhchh<33

Avis and Icons - wowww. all the avis are so bloody gorgeouss πŸ˜ the coloring is looking fabbb. esp with the bebo ones. πŸ˜³ http://i.imgur.com/pQnGi.gif > this one is soo coolll! 
The icons are stunninggg. β€οΈ http://i.imgur.com/hN1BF.jpg > this one is my all time faveee! do make moreee. πŸ˜³
awwhh thanks alot for liking it 😳 yeah sure will make more next time:D 

In short, STUNNINGGG UPDATEEE. β­οΈ
And i think i'm done. πŸ˜† πŸ˜³
and i am GLAD that you are done noew πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜†

Jenny.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Madhura..

Alright Welcome back Jenz!

This is 1 of your best upds in this shop!
lov it!! Blurred text looks mast!
mayur siggy is cute!
Virman avis rocking..
jeevika manavi stuff looks great..
virika came out good!
Kryan is cute!
KT, bebo is stunning!!
Cocktail stuff looks superb and amazing..cake stealer of upd!!

awhhh madhu thank you soo much<33 m really glad that u liked the update...means alotπŸ€—

Originally posted by: saher_90

Fab work sweets..

everything is superb:)

thank you saher di😳

Originally posted by: gopi06

lovely creations jenny
thanks for the pm

thanks alot:D
Jenny.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Juhi.

O-M-G Jennu 😍 even i'll call it huge baby!

now...dont worry...m not gonna give u gaalis...coz tune kaafi tym k baad updt kia hai πŸ˜†
good girl..aisa hi kiya kar 🀣 🀣
don't you know  kyaa? aisi cheez rarely happens!!!!🀣 like once in a million, so i will keep doing FASHHTT updaetsπŸ˜‰πŸ€£ and tu comment karti rehna🀣
yaar tera updt 😍 its killing me πŸ€ͺ to mar kyu nahi jaati 😳🀣
uff...tere textures & coloring 😍 they r sooo beautiful 😍
the MN sigg is sooo gorgeous 😍 love the style ❀️ & the coloring is awsum...text style is marvelous 😍
thank yweewww soo much<333
o my gosh...Virman stuff are beyond amazing 😍 those avis are just mesmerizing 😍 saved them all..& m gonna use them soon 😍 love the coloring on them...& the dusty effect on it is just gorgeous 😍 the b&w 1s are marvelous too ❀️
thank yweeww,glad that u liked the avis:D
& the siggy too is amazing 😍 love the texture on it ❀️
virika sigg is beautiful...love the coloring ❀️
& the behna sigg is awsum ❀️ love the style & the borders 😍 superb coloring & blending ❀️
Gosh...the Karan-Krystle sigg is stunning 😍 text style is awsum ❀️
KD & KT siggs r marvelous...love the text on KD 1...& the KT 1 too...but tune spelling error kia hai..its not 'Taker' its 'Tacker' πŸ˜† chal koi nahi...bade bade sehron me choti choti baatein hoti rehti hai 🀣 🀣
hailaaa😲 jab tak mujhe yaad hai i wrote tackerπŸ₯± πŸ€£ agar nahi to blame my gajhni-ish bheja😳🀣
Kareena icons r marvelous...love the coloring...both siggs r amazing...again the dusty effect on it is gorgeous 😍
cocktail stuff are awsum ❀️ love the avis ❀️ & all siggs are gorgeous...but man...this stole my heart 😍
http://i.imgur.com/6eIUX.jpg
^ Gosh...kya style hai yaar...i just loved this soo much...m surly gonna dhaapu it 🀣 🀣
chal kuch nahi to style to acchi lagi tujhe 😳🀣 hmmm dhapppuuu:/ haan karle waise bhi i dont care koi kuch bhi dhape to🀣

gorgeous updt...aise hi update karte rahiyo πŸ˜‰
love u & hate u too 🀣 🀣
same here😳🀣lovehateyou❀️🀣