I have scratched every actor: Karisma Kapoor

Lord_Voldemort thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 12 years ago
Dangerous Ishq is turning out to be a dangerous affair! Karisma Kapoor, who returns to films with this Vikram Bhatt venture, ended up rubbing co-star Ruslaan Mumtaz the wrong way...quite literally.

For a crucial shot, she had to scratch the youngster after following her humiliation in the scene. According to our source, "Ruslaan plays a villain in Dangerous Ishq. The scene began with him insulting Karisma so much that she scratches him on his chest. Professional that she is, Karisma took the scene a bit too far.

She scratched Ruslaan so hard, she left him bruised and bleeding. She realised what she had done but quipped for good measure: "I have scratched every actor of mine - Aamir Khan and Salman Khan included - they went on to become huge successful stars. The scratch marks on your chest will take you far too. Mark my words, you will reach the top soon." Let's hope Karisma's prophecy rings true for the young actor.

😆

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/bollywood/news-interviews/I-have-scratched-every-actor-Karisma-Kapoor/articleshow/10691226.cms

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TitansFan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
wat, ek tho galthi karo , upar sae apne aap ko full justify bhi karo ðŸ¤£ 
mz.gigglez thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I dint know Ruslaan was in DI too.. tht too a villain, this shld be interesting and as for the scratching it sounds so awkward lol 
i'm sure she's scratched every actor ðŸ˜‰
NautankiSaali17 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 7
"I have scratched every actor...quite literally..." ðŸ˜³
she is totally justifying her 90s life...😆

Well, I believe in the saying, "You scratch my back, I'll scratch yours."  Karisma, how intimate.  But, sorry, I am not going to scratch your back.  You are not my type, I prefer women my age!  🤣

^  did they scratch you back  ðŸ˜†

Originally posted by: goneforever

Well, I believe in the saying, "You scratch my back, I'll scratch yours."  Karisma, how intimate.  But, sorry, I am not going to scratch your back.  You are not my type, I prefer women my age!  🤣

Yeah, like Madonna ðŸ˜†
NautankiSaali17 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 7
LMAO Mogli, what do you think? ðŸ˜‰

Originally posted by: bamboocopter

^  did they scratch you back  ðŸ˜†

They sure did honey!  I am not afraid to show it.  Every man desires this, can't you tell?!  😲😆