Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sweetshine thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Preety totally agree dey r lyk real life couples THODA SA PYAAR tou THODA SA TAKRAAR😳😆...nd all dese nok jhoks nd misunderstndings only incrase d standard of deir pyaar for each oder...nd also increses d trust😳
LUV KRIYANSH❤️
..Rish.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: kumjoo

@Kriyaansh0311

I agree with you. Even I wanna see 'R" effect...

Oh God!! Jealous Kria ...I can imagine her cute face and her cutest expressions when she is jealous...Aww...

BALLROOM MAA'M we want you ASAP ...😆

truly yrr... just can't wait now...and i hope rey bhi realise kre ki kria is jealous...coz d3 mein kabhi kabhi expected cheez hoti hi nahi...like kria doesn't know ki rey ne unn ladko ko maara tha...pata nahi kyun? 😭 jab usse pata chalega...vo kitna special feel kregi...OMG!! rey ya swayam jaldi se ye baat kria ko batao...ASAP! 😉
sweetshine thumbnail

@Kriyaansh0311

I agree with you. Even I wanna see 'R" effect...

Oh God!! Jealous Kria ...I can imagine her cute face and her cutest expressions when she is jealous...Aww...

BALLROOM MAA'M we want you ASAP ...😆

jabse pata chala dat dere's more AHEM AHEM scenes cuming up of KRIYANSH thnx to BALLROOM teacher i sooo cnt wait for her entry😆😆
-adorabubbles- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Perfectly said Preety. Can't wait to see jealous Kria. Maybe that will knock some sense into her that she too LOVESS rey.

kumjoo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Ya!!

I forgot about that Fight thing...Kria needs to know , Rey had fought with these Guys for her. Fight bhi kya Matrix style me kiya tha ...😆

She didn't even respond seeing bandange in his hand. Hey BHagwan ...I am anxious now...Kria ko kohi batao...Rey is a Fighter ...He can fight with the world for her ...:D
Edited by kumjoo - 12 years ago
BebaakBegum thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Ya!!

I forgot about that Fight thing...Kria needs to know , Rey had fought with these Guys for her. Fight bhi kya Matrix style me kiya tha ...😆

She didn't even respond seeing bandange in his hand. Hey BHagwan ...I am anxious now...Kria ko kohi batao...Rey is a Fighter ...He can fight with the world for her ...:D

whi kria andhi hai kya jo usse bandage ni dikkha
rey ne kitni baar fist ban k aage kia ki dkeh
dekh ladki tere liye kya kia maine but bechari andhi aatma ko kuch dikhta kha hai🤣🤣🤣
ANNA RASCALLA 🤣🤣🤣
sweetshine thumbnail

Ya!!

i knw she has to knw wat REY did for her...CV's pls let Kria also knw how REY fought for her wid dose guys in total RAJNI-MATRIX style😆😆
lov_in_d_air thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Kria ka toh 'mEgik' chal gaya Rey par...bt jo 'mEgik' ka king hai aka Rey usska 'mEgik' kab chalega Kria par...???😉
it would b awesum scene wen kria cums to knw rey had a super High powerpackd fight fr her...😉 
..Rish.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: kajen

dekh ladki tere liye kya kia maine but bechari andhi aatma ko kuch dikhta kha hai🤣🤣🤣
ANNA RASCALLA 🤣🤣🤣

aisa matt bolo kria ko... 😭 mujhe bura laga... 😛
bt srsly dude...koi toh batao kria ko abt the fight...pls universe ji...aap hi bata do... 😉
sweetshine thumbnail

Originally posted by: kajen

ANNA RASCALLA 🤣🤣🤣

🤣🤣🤣sooo true yaar...lekin kya pata REY ke haath mei DAAG ho shayad nd KRIA will c dat nd ask abt it den🤣🤣