JENNY's game addiction - ARTICLE

nightrose thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago

Stars and their fun addictions

Oct 22, 2011

Stars too have their playful addictions that follow them even on the sets. In a recent interview Kareena Kapoor revealed about her latest addiction β€” Sudoku.
She is so hooked to it that she plays it all the time on her mobile, during the breaks on the sets, while travelling and even at home. "I get so engrossed solving puzzles that at times I get late for shoots," she said recently. While Kareena's new obsession is Sudoku, stars reveal the hobbies that keep them engrossed on sets, and prove to be their perfect stress-busters.
Actress Sana Saeed always carries her iPod and mini speakers to catch up on the latest tracks. "I'm quite addicted to my iPod and can't do without it. Whenever I'm off shooting I plug them on. I'm also addicted to dancing, so I've even bought a small set of speakers. During breaks, I play it and get my co-stars to dance with me. It's fun and is a stress-buster. The latest track which is always playing on my iPod is I Love The Way You Lie by Rihanna. It simply energises me before I hit the set."
Like Kajol and Soha Ali Khan, TV actress Gurdeep Kohli of Sanjivani fame also loves reading novels on the sets. "I love to catch latest DVDs. As it's not possible to watch the entire movie at one go, I watch them in slots. Lately I watched Zindagi Na Milegi Dobara. This way I don't miss the latest hits. I also love reading books and I'm presently reading Still Thinking Of You by Adele Parks," she says.
And there are few who are addicted to video games. TV actress Jennifer Winget can't do without playing Monopoly on her mobile phone. "I can play Monopoly all the time. It's a multi-player game, so to beat my friends and score more, I play it whenever I can on the sets or while going home from shooting. At times my co-stars get annoyed with my anti-social behaviour," she adds.
Seconds Gauhar Khan, who is crazy about the game Fashion Story on her iPhone. "Although I've never really been a big fan of games, that all changed when I started playing Fashion Story. The game allows you to manage and decorate your boutique as you'd imagine it to be. Though I'm yet to start my own fashion boutique, I'm happy setting up a 'virtual' one," she sums up.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Moni- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Jenny is addicted to video games too...anyone remembers the other person who is addicted to them??? Aapna KSGπŸ˜†...

Cute Article!! Thanks for sharing <3
blessing-beauty thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
OMG yesshhh KSG is also addicted 2 Gamess like Jennyy😳
dua_44ever thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Hahaha... Monopoly! Yes! That's out JJ πŸ˜ƒ 

I am addicted to Angry Birds πŸ˜†
ammyridz600 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Hayye one more similarities of Kajen πŸ˜
thanks for sharing nightrose πŸ€—

DigitalFortress thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Awww again KaJen similarity πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†both r addicted to video games!!
Love u Jennyyy!!i was once addicted to monopoly game aswellπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Thanx 4 sharing!!πŸ˜‰
Sanju_ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
she is so so adorable...just like a kid.
Sanju_ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
and personally I have never been someone addicted to any kind of electronic game, which is weird lol...anyway yay another KaJen similarity.
.Almaas. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
OMG, so cute <3
Thanks, for sharing :)
R.A.J thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Lol one more similarity btwn me n KAJEN πŸ˜›

At times my co-stars get annoyed with my anti-social behaviour," she adds - shez so cute.