Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Parvathi12 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
oye pagal hai kya...its such an awesome idea...n ofcource u can call that...no probs...=D...n yeah...aur pm keliye thanks man...
-Sakina- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
OMG!!

THIS IS FAB!!!!

Been wanting to read something like this since ages!!

Do continue and PM me when you update!
-bitz- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
SWARON luv triangle???!!😲
gosh!!! update!!⭐️
cant wait 2 read it!!! πŸ˜
Saumya_D3 thumbnail
Manasie...!! i knw this is gonna be ossom...!! i really want to read it as soon as possible...!! sooo please update it soon...!!! and please PM me when u do..!!!

-Saumya
-Aicha- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
AH MANASIE! I LOVE THIS. I LOVE it. Third wheels and jealousy tracks = MY FAVS!

I can't wait for the twist! :O Don't make it a bad twist and make us all sad even more =( =( =( hahahahaha jk :P

PM when you update and UPDATE SOON! :D

Sneha :)
-naina- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SwaRon911

Our Appu is like Update Police for all the SwaRon FFs πŸ˜†  Sab FF writers Appu ke dar se jaldi update karte hai πŸ€£  Go Appu !!! πŸ˜‰ 

and appu is nt updating her FFs only..gandi ladkiπŸ˜‘πŸ˜†
-naina- thumbnail
Anythng on Swaron has to be magical..continue mansi..and update soon warna we all wil eat up ur head🀣
manasie23 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
                             PART 1

As usual a big arguement was going on between sharon and kria... rey and others were trying to control the situation but all in vain.. tabhi rey talking to himself... kash yaha swayam hota toh aachi help ho jati inhe sabhalne me... i cant control them alone... jabse swayam told sharon about her secret admirer he is completely ignoring sharon... he is never seen when sharon is around

sharon: u miss kripa behenji

kria: sharon aap apni tongue mind kijiye

And then suddenly a girl entered she was wearing white mini skirt with pink tank top and white shrug over it with high stiletos wavy hair kept open...she started walking towards them... all guys were staring at her... with eyes and mouth wide open.she was feeling so uncomfortable... as if she is an alien.. apna muh to band karo deewane neha said with sparkling anger in her eyes...

Ahhh!!! so finally ur here after such a long time babes sharon said.. actually screamed wid happiness..sharon had to admit she was much prettier than sharon... 

Guys this is shikha, an old friend of mine just then swayam came walking he dint notice skikha and just banged into her... i so so sorry swayam said.. its ok.. i am shikha aur aap.. unn..tum? i am swayam
   sikha these are my friends she pointed towards the dazzlers. this is rey, vicky, rinni, nil and rinni and who are they she pointed towards the weakling... some garbage she said and went away.

Then rey stepped forward and introduced her to the others this is kria, neha, bharat, vishakha and amar... aur swayam se tum mil hi chuki ho he said pointing towards swayam...

Hi! everyone she said... you are very pretty swayam said looking straight into her eyes thanks she responed aur tum bahot cute ho... hehehe swayam laughed... mene tumhari tarif ki iska matlab yeh nai ki tumhe bhi meri tarif karni pade... 

till then sab log ja chuke the... cum i'll show you our college swayam said ok she siad and they left together... itna happy swayam bahot dino ke baad lag raha tha... sharon chup chup ke unki baate sun rahi thi... itni saari closeness ek din me thik nai hai she said to herself and followed them...

so this is the end of part1.. hope u guys liked it...pls do comment...
Edited by manasie - 11 years ago
-Aicha- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
RES! :)

Edit:

I wanted to be first to comment - selfish I know :P
BUT

Aww!! That was such a cute part!! I had a HUGE smile on my face while reading that. The end ;) ;) Sharon, is jealous? OH YEAH I think so! ;)
I'm so happy that Shika and Swayam hit off so well :D

These were my fav lines in this part: you are very pretty swayam said looking straight into her eyes thanks she responed aur tum bahot cute ho... hehehe swayam laughed... mene tumhari tarif ki iska matlab yeh nai ki tumhe bhi meri tarif karni pade...

Awww!! πŸ˜³πŸ˜³ Swayam is SUCH a cutie. AWW!!

Update soon!! πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by -Aicha- - 12 years ago
-naina- thumbnail
I lov u dudeπŸ€—
itna jaldi update...
i loved it..
nw we wl get to see the jealous Sharon..it wil be fun..
update the nxt prt super soon...
if possible tomorrow(m i sounding like appu?🀣 )