Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 12 years ago
ohmigosh ultra ADORABLE!! 😆
Karan-Krystle segmets are so much fun..Tacker sings well 😃
thankfully TV waale are more benvolent towards vrika fans ./.unlike FB waale who rarely upload KT-KD offscreen pics 😆
whispa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Karan and Krystle are so adorable together and very comfortable in each others company too.

Thankyou so much for the videos.
relentless. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
omfggg 😍 cant wait to watch this magical pair..just love them endless <3
..tanya.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
wow..they were luking so cute n adorable
thnx for sharing dear...
Siddu246 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Oh my god they are soo cute..Love them...and KT just is so freaking adorable...I loved when he talked like Salman Khan ...I hope we get more of them off screen...they seem like great friends... 😳
sarah_zeen thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Ilove ice cream.. KT humein bhi kabhi khilao na.. 😉
Virika-KryRan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Siddu246

Oh my god they are soo cute..Love them...and KT just is so freaking adorable...I loved when he talked like Salman Khan ...I hope we get more of them off screen...they seem like great friends... 😳

i know right!! loved how he talked like salmanEmbarrassed plus it was hilarious when he was like "mein dadaji nahi hoon" or something😆

and then loved it how krystle was like karan says heyyy 😍 actually really do love how karan says heyyy😆Embarrassed
relentless. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Omfg that was just amazingg <3 KT's sense of humour is freakin' amazing!! he always amazes me ❤️ he looks so damn hot in yellow with those sunglasses..omg!! krystle is like always at her adorable best. love the way she laughs at KT's every statement and joke...tooo cute they are! loved loved the segment..I'm so happy that KT n KD aka jeeVi are always in limelight..they sure are heading to be the next most popular pair on tv...totally adore them
Virika-KryRan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Yamini.

Omfg that was just amazingg <3 KT's sense of humour is freakin' amazing!! he always amazes me ❤️ he looks so damn hot in yellow with those sunglasses..omg!! krystle is like always at her adorable best. love the way she laughs at KT's every statement and joke...tooo cute they are! loved loved the segment..I'm so happy that KT n KD aka jeeVi are always in limelight..they sure are heading to be the next most popular pair on tv...totally adore them

hahaha i know right krystle always laughing at KTs jokes! and whenever i watch him have the biggest idiotic smile on my face😳 yep sooo glad we get to see their interviews like almost everyday...just loving them <33
ChocoSoul thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
KT singing I love you...my favorite track😳
Nice segment😊