Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

supercool3 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
Ameer is doing this movie 😲

I've never seen Ram, but I've seen both Mounam Pesiyadhae and Paruthi Veeran ..

Really looking forward to this .. hope its a good comeback for Jayam Ravi ... Engeyum Kadhal was some what okay, but Thillalangadi was not tolerable 
sahi. thumbnail

Originally posted by: supercool3

Ameer is doing this movie 😲

I've never seen Ram, but I've seen both Mounam Pesiyadhae and Paruthi Veeran ..

Really looking forward to this .. hope its a good comeback for Jayam Ravi ... Engeyum Kadhal was some what okay, but Thillalangadi was not tolerable 

You have to watch Raam it is one of the best movies 👏👏👏👏👏
supercool3 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ravi.

You have to watch Raam it is one of the best movies 👏

I've seen it in parts ... it's just during the time Raam released, there were some other depressing things .. so I missed out on it 

will definitely watch it 
_Manpreet_ thumbnail
@ Vithya: .. I LOVED THE MOVIE.. it made a huge impact :(.. some movies leave such impression on us naa... so def its best to watch it when we are relaxed ... I was kind of sad.. and that song "arariraro" song brings tears to my eyes each time I listen to  it..
sahi. thumbnail
Still Aamir didn't leak what kind of film is Aadhi Bhagavan 😲 I guess Aadhi Bhagavan is going to be a different movie 🤣🤣
_Manpreet_ thumbnail
Yes daa ravi... to me. it reminds me of Naan Kadavul..??
sahi. thumbnail

Originally posted by: MP_Radha

@ Vithya: .. I LOVED THE MOVIE.. it made a huge impact :(.. some movies leave such impression on us naa... so def its best to watch it when we are relaxed ... I was kind of sad.. and that song "arariraro" song brings tears to my eyes each time I listen to  it..

I am a huge fan of Arariraro song 👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏
supercool3 thumbnail
Aariraro gave me the chills the first time I heard it .. brilliant song

and Radha, crying aah? it's okay, I've been crying a lot lately while watching movies anyways 😆

I think Jayam Ravi is going to have a beard for this movie ... like a thick one ... 'cause he was sporting one like that at recent events 😆
sahi. thumbnail

Originally posted by: supercool3

Aariraro gave me the chills the first time I heard it .. brilliant song

and Radha, crying aah? it's okay, I've been crying a lot lately while watching movies anyways 😆

I think Jayam Ravi is going to have a beard for this movie ... like a thick one ... 'cause he was sporting one like that at recent events 😆

I also heard that Jayam Ravi is acting in a double action but don't know whether it is a rumour or confirmed new 😆😆😆