Sensational South

Latest in Jayam Ravi's Aadhi Bhagawan

sahi. thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Latest in Jayam Ravi's Aadhi Bhagawan

The latest Kollywood grapevine has is that Jayam Ravi will be seen as an underworld don in his forthcoming 'Aadhi Bhagawan' that is touted to break his chocolate boy image and introduce the actor hero in him to audiences.

It was earlier rumoured that Jayam Ravi will be seen in dual roles in this film and when Ameer was questioned about this he agreed to it and refused to divulge any further details about it.

Jayam Ravi will be seen with Neetu Chandra and it is said that this film that is set in foreign locales including Bangkok will push Jayam Ravi into situations where he is forced to become a fearing don.

Jayam Ravi has a multi-starrer with good friend Jiiva under SP Jananathan's director post 'Aadhi Bhagawan'.

Source : Indiaglitz

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cuty2sweety thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

jayam Raviku kandipaa oru HIT thevai - hopefully it turns out to be one

sahi. thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: cuty2sweety

Idhu varaikum Aamir flop ai kuduthathu illa like all his 3 films has become a huge hit Mounam Pesiyathe, Raam and Paruthi Veeran ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Now I guess this film also going to become a huge hit 😃
_Manpreet_ thumbnail

Wow its good to see that he is going to be doning a different role in this movie... hope for the best for Ravi...

btw who is the director of this movie.. is this Aameer.. of PV? :O
sahi. thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: MP_Radha

Wow its good to see that he is going to be doning a different role in this movie... hope for the best for Ravi...

Yes Aamir is the director he has direct Mounam pesiyathe, Raam and Paruthi Veeran ⭐️⭐️⭐️
cuty2sweety thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

yessu  ths same Ameer 👏
_Manpreet_ thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: cuty2sweety

I was thinking the same daa.. the last few movies weren't upto the mark.. let us hope for the best 👏👏
_Manpreet_ thumbnail
Ok so kandippa intha movieyum Hit thaan.. Ameer sir movies naa evlo vaatiyum parkaalam...

I loved Ram... rombha cry panninen...same with PV... Mounam pesiyadhe rasichu parthen... so mothathileh.. this movie will be very different too ... and will make a deep impact like how PV and ram did..
sahi. thumbnail

I was thinking the same daa.. the last few movies weren't upto the mark.. let us hope for the best 👏👏

Correct his EK was a crap movie 😆😆
sahi. thumbnail

Ok so kandippa intha movieyum Hit thaan.. Ameer sir movies naa evlo vaatiyum parkaalam...

I loved Ram... rombha cry panninen...same with PV... Mounam pesiyadhe rasichu parthen... so mothathileh.. this movie will be very different too ... and will make a deep impact like how PV and ram did..

All his 3 films was my favourite films ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

They didn't even release the look of Jayam Ravi in Aadhi Bhagawan 😕