Mujhe nahi understand do you?

BIackSwan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
hallelujah πŸ€—

he yells at her to get lost and that he doesn't wanna see her face again BUT he goes out of his way, that too to a mandir when he doesn't believe in god and meets her. he whispers her name and then commands her to wait until he finishes what he's gotta say

she could have triggered why he came after her to da mandir when he vowed never to see her face again. she could have asked him why he cared so much when she got hurt when he, himself doesn't spare a minute to hurt & humiliate her in public as well as alone

he gets hurt when she says he can't order her to do anything nor has he any right to say anything to her. she's confused why he's confusing her with his actions and words which contradicts almost every minute. one minute he's rude, da next minute he cares for her. one minute he tells her she doesn't mean anything to him and da next minute he goes out of his way to make her feel comfortable

when he asked for her hand it resembled him seeking permission or rather demanding her to enter his life as his life partner. when she stubbornly refuses, she tells her to stop fussing; something which he's mastered at doing. when she tells him to go away and leave her alone, he tells her not to create a scene whereas he, himself is to be blamed for appearing right in front of her and holding her hand amidst a crowd by force

so basically in khushi's own words; mujhe nahi understand! shayad yeh pyaar hai but whatever pyaar this is, it's driving me insane due to contradicting perspectives, words and actions

i was in a mood to rant so im not sorry if i wasted your valuable time with my 2 cents cuz sorry is such a baseless word according to mr. arnav singh raizada's vocabulary πŸ˜†

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

noorie_ thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Me no understanding either. 
The words and the actions contradict so much...I'm going all round and round like khushi  May arnav come and catch me...πŸ˜†

NADZY!πŸ€—
iloveyou.

shena07 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
but...whtever nadz i am lovin itπŸ˜†
IronyDied thumbnail
hey nadz di!!πŸ€— haww what happened?🀣 you look angry like khushi🀣
you know arnav singh raizada's words and actions never matches.. if he says yes it actually means no like he wanna marry la..but basically he doesnt.. and if he says no that means yes your payal doesnt mean anything to me..which actually means a lot πŸ˜†
similarly he says shakal nahi dekhni..means this is the only face he wants to say!
its just that he needs to learn to give his feelings words! i am sure one day his words and actions will match! but as of now i am loving this frustrated and angry at himself (include the immense hotness too) arnav singh raizada😳

Edited by vampire_girl - 12 years ago
BIackSwan thumbnail

Originally posted by: cute_gurl

Me no understanding either. 

The words and the actions contradict so much...I'm going all round and round like khushi  May arnav come and catch me...πŸ˜†

NADZY!πŸ€—
iloveyou.

sweetooo πŸ€—

let's hold hands & go round round with that camera man in typical engagement scene style πŸ€£
psst pls hold me tight cuz i might faint with too much round round!
BIackSwan thumbnail

Originally posted by: shann20

but...whtever nadz i am lovin itπŸ˜†

yeah me 2, 3, 4 doll all thanks to highly perplexed arnav singh raizada & khushi kumari gupta πŸ˜‰
anjs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
no Nadz...u didn't waste our time...even m in the same boat...

but today she had such good chance of asking...just some time back, at the pool side he had said that he doesn't want to see her, then why is he so worried that she has injured herself...

hope there is a good reason that she didn't ask him all this
rechup thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Just after seeing her blood his heart melts and went there only to tie bandage on her finger, after doing that again returned to his old avataar, I think he has some mood swith with him, he uses it to change his moods in a sudden. 
BTW hi dear, hw r u?Edited by rechup - 12 years ago
MrDarcyfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Yeah even Muje Nahi Understand ASR! He is an enigma! The guy is his own worst enemy!

He needs medication for "Bi-Polar" disorder! He is always contradicting himself! Kushi was right when she asked...
"Akhir aap humse chata kya hain"???

Moi Aussi girl! Same question here!!
Edited by MrDarcyfan - 12 years ago
tanthya thumbnail
Me no understand it either ..but Me a sucker for Safari , Aviators and fast paced, light hearted direction..  me sooo loving it