Man-Handling has got to STOP!!!!

jahbless thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Yeah.. title of the post says it all.  This is too much... it may be considered endearing in some people's sick mind but it is abusive.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Punjaban thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I think tht is just arnav's way of showing his love for khushi. I mean he cnt actually "love her" because of the relationship they share. He loves her and just doesnt noe it yet..He doesnt mean to hurt her
Mitrashakti thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 6
It's really frustrating...I know. I started a thread addressing the issue but most of the forum thinks that he has the right to behave this way because he had a bad past. Funny, some even think its out of passion. He is a passionate man handler... I guess. He is a pathetic human being and with Shyam he needs to be taught a lesson.

Cvs like glorifying Arnav and his character is made to be the one who feels he owns Khushi. Once again, he abused her today in the temple.
jahbless thumbnail

Originally posted by: anusarkar

It's really frustrating...I know. I started a thread addressing the issue but most of the forum thinks that he has the right to behave this way because he had a bad past. Funny, some even think its out of passion. He is a passionate man handler... I guess. He is a pathetic human being and with Shyam he needs to be taught a lesson.

Cvs like glorifying Arnav and his character is made to be the one who feels he owns Khushi. Once again, he abused her today in the temple.

IN the past week and half it's been atleast 3 times.  at  diwali then yesterday and today at the temple.

I don't understand why the CV's like glorifying  this either. 

Edited by jahbless - 12 years ago
silvermoonlight thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Thank you for posting this topic

Unfort its in vain as you will pretty much everyone supporting Arnav and calling it "love"

i posted a similar topic a while ago...well the responses were just plain sad
including "you have to fall in love to know" or something of that nature

I wonder if these pple are mainly from India, who are taking Arnavs man handling for love.

yeah he loves her, but there are ways to express it like a gentleman..pretty sure he would not tolerate his sister being treated that way

face it 70% of the shows are like, i.e pratigya, bhaagonwali or something and the list goes on and on...

its only a select audience that appreciates the more mature shows/youthful shows like mahis way (did Sid ever man handle a woman "out of love"?).its a pity that show will never return

anyways ...glad to see some pple on this site know what love ISNT

sunaina02 thumbnail

Originally posted by: anusarkar

By putting the malam patti and by cleaning the blood on her finger ?

My  husband also does that to me when I cut myself in kitchen .  I never knew he was abusing and manhandling me . Thanks for telling .😊

Next time that  happens  I will take your help to put up a case of domestic  violence against my husband and will immediately  call 911 and police.

Edited by sunaina02 - 12 years ago
siri25 thumbnail
the Cv's should concentrate on some dialogs.. they dont have to show man-handling all the time.. its so monotonous.. they should come up with something better regarding the communication between the mainleads.. 
-Punjaban thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sunaina02

By putting the malam patti and by cleaning the blood on her finger ?

My  husband also does that to me when I cut myself in kitchen .  I never knew he was abusing and manhandling me . Thanks for telling .😊

Next time that  happens  I will take your help to put up a case of domestic  violence against my husband and will immediately  call 911 and police.

Sunaina di, i totally agree with wht ur saying..😊
AquaBluez17 thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Guria-Lavanya.

I think tht is just arnav's way of showing his love for khushi. I mean he cnt actually "love her" because of the relationship they share. He loves her and just doesnt noe it yet..He doesnt mean to hurt her

I think you are completely right! It is just the way he handles things. He is not actually trying to hurt her! He feels guilty later.
And one thing, he does it only to her. not to Lavanya, or others. Obviously she has never exactly completely freaked out on him for touching her. Or else he would not. well maybe but.

silvermoonlight thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
oh please that is just pathetic

you pick one small incident but ignore that many other incidents that have occurred? seriously?

okay so next time your husband leaves bruise marks on your arm..tell him "honey thanks so much for telling me how much you love me"