KHNH misunderstanding.

simidhillon89 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
ok so i made the post on how i think this show is a copy of KHNH.
but i think a lot of people too it offensively, i just want to clear that as some people
stated that i was "bashing" the show, i was not, its called "constructive criticism"
meaning i was giving my honest thoughts on it
and i was amazed at how many people went personally against my post and how many people agreed there are similarites between the show and the movie.
i did not state the show will be the same exact, it will obviously be different
but i only posted that as my first impression of the first 30 minutes,

as Henrik Ibsen once said, "
A thousand words will not leave so deep an impression as one deed"

my interpretation of that is that the first time u see something or someone, it gives you your first impression of them without any other knowledge, and said that, it is important to make a good first impression, i will personally continue to watch the show as an optimist, but im just saying my first impression will always be the first impression, it can not be changed with the future to come, the future impressions can however become enlightened.

plus i did not state anywhere that i hope the show fails, i actually stated that i hope rishis character brings something into the show that makes it worth watching, which
despite the not so happy first epi, i hope goes well,
shows are made for viewers to watch and to talk about and critique, that is just what i was doing,
and to those who think that the show is completely different from the movie
then i wonder they their creatives didnt just think of a completely different start as well instead of getting the idea from a movie too?

well im not trying to hurt anyones feelings here, im just a common person that comes home from work and tries to relax and get my mind off stress by watching some tv, just by watching this show i felt a bit disturbed by all the negativity presented already, i know a lot of people would have felt sorry for the conditions of the family an indira, so did i, so i posted it saying its depressing. usually whenever new shows have started, they show some happiness, then the hidden tragedies unravel one by one.

i hope this clears the minds of those who think im not a well-wisher for the show, i know my critisim was hard, but hey, so is the life that is being shown in the show.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

asimrock thumbnail
again ...
yarr in this serial  no one care about indira.
who can u match it to KHNH..
Edited by asimrock - 12 years ago
asimrock thumbnail
😃
Edited by asimrock - 12 years ago
Wings-of-Fire thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
not again!!you havent honestly watched a single episode of it, have you?
Edited by -roshnee- - 12 years ago
.SilentPrincess thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
You can have your own opinion, but the movie your comparing HD with has NO whatsoever similarities with each other.. To be honest I don't get why your first impression of HD was of KHNH... look at the setting, characters, plot. Where the hell did Preity have problems paying bills or working for long hours just to keep the house going?? Your post makes no sense...

and about HD. Firstly this is a realistic serial... Not a saas bahu saga where the story starts on a good note and then saas bahu plot against each other and then rona dhona and then a happily ever after...
This is a real life serial, its realistic and you easily connect with it. None of the main lead have heavy jewelleries or too much make up on.
If you don't like serials that are realistic then stop watching.. But making useless post is just depressing.Edited by .SilentPrincess - 12 years ago
simidhillon89 thumbnail

Originally posted by: .SilentPrincess

You van have your own opinion, but the movie your comparing wjith has NO whatsoever similarities... To be honest you I don't get why your first impression of HD was of KHNH... look at the setting, characters, plot. Wherwe the hell did preity hve problems paying bills or working for long hours just to keep the house going?? Your post makesa no sense...

and about HD. Firstly this is a realistic serial... Not a saas bahu saga where the story starts on a good note and then saas bahu plot agaisnt each other and then rona dhona and then a happily ever after...
This is a real life serial, irs realistic and you easily connect with it. None of the main lead have heavy jewelleries or too much make up on.
If you don't like serials that are realistic then stop watching.. But making useless post is just depressing.

perhaps it is so, but i only STATED that from the first 30 MINUTES, thats why im saying, my first impression, it LOOKS LIKE IT. i am not saying it will forever becoming KHNH.
but yes, one can say the idea was taken from that, of course settings and plots will be different, where is chandini chawk compared to NEW YORK. and i didnt say indirias character would be EXACTLY the SAME as preitys, and it doesnt seem realistic to me, i have never seen that happen in real life, and the rest of your post is what YOU think, not what I THINK. so you cant compare to what i wrote. i am not even talking about heavy jewelry and costumes and all that, its JUST from the first episode i meant, wow you guys go craZY OVER just a show. haha

simidhillon89 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -roshnee-

not again!!you havent honestly watched a single episode of it, have you?

hahaha, its funny you write SINGLE episode when it barely aired a day ago.
of course i watched it, it was only like 25 minutes, taking away the commerical break times
and wow, do you guys even read the whole post, i meant my impression on the first
30 minutes of it, im not predicting whats gonna happen for the future, im sharing my thoughts on it, not writing a post on what actually will happen.

ros92-786 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
yap same ware agree with u. . ..👍🏼 but not every point ...i like rishi ,story ,family ,...

understand ur  view... 
nice post...😛
Edited by ros92-786 - 12 years ago
simidhillon89 thumbnail
[QUOTE=ros92-786] yap same ware agree with u. . ..👍🏼but not every point ...i like rishi ,story ,family ,...

understandur view...
nice post...😛

[/QUOTE

ThNks for understanding. I think people thought my post was to hate the show or make anyone look bad. That wasn't my point. I just found it really similar

Never the less, I wish rati And the crew luck for the future to come 😉
BigBangLover01 thumbnail
i know what your tryin to say.. bt i dont think the show is based on Kal Ho Na Ho... i think Indira's character has few resembles with Naina.. because of those resembles i think u are basing the whole show that it is a KHNH copy...