Epi 464: D-N The Real Eternal Story

bandbajao thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aishwish thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thank you BB 
After so many days a through out happy episode. I'm so happy to see D happy after so many days.Today I don't want to do any analysis, speculation...I just want to relish the satisfaction which I feel, everytime D's happy and satisfied...aah! I'm so happy. And even the precap is looking quite positive...seems finally Abhi is able to put two and two together or at least he's trying...and D & N😍  I always wanted them to revisit the pond.
Kala and his deeds- fool's paradise
Thanks once again.
rama_2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Long over due Kishore - Dutta interaction ... kya baat thi...

Kya back-up tha Baaji ka... kya Bhau haath mein gift leke gumtha hain...  Good one.. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† and to top it all AS was there to support Dutta ... bacche ke pareshani ka hal aayi ke paas hota hain... very true...

A trip to the pond...  long awaited BB ...  i was longing for a scene on the pond... waiting for tomorrow eagerly...

Kala is back to Ratnagiri... its time for the war to begin now...

Precap - SP sahab has understood the game ...  come on SP ...  am looking upto U...

Thank U Writerjee ... for explaining us the significance on certain rituals that have been on the show...πŸ‘πŸΌ

mnx12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 9

Nice episode. After a long time Kishore got a chance to talk to Datta. He always makes Datta understand value of good moments in life. The significance of that rasam was well explained. Finally the gift- Datta & Naku always enjoys good moments spend with each other, which is a big gift on it's own.

Lesser said about Kala & Nave is better. They have played their game, let's see how it turns out finally.
Abhi will not kill anybody because there is an order for that, I prefer his action to be unpredictable. 
waiting for tomorrow's episode. Thanks BB & the WritersπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
Ani_La_Iam thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update...loved it...😊

Today I got my Dutta and Kishoor moment...always love them together. 😊

Leela does think that there are something between Roop and Baji.

Looking forward to read the episode tomorrow...Naku is taking Dutta to the lake...like to know why Naku chose the same lake and would love to read Dutta 's reaction and his feelings about it...😊

Dutta has given many gifs before...the best one would be the baby she is caring inside her.😊
mIsHeZ.x thumbnail
tasha <3
there goin out    ...awww

thnx 4 update hun :)
droopy_asleep thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Nice light episode today...and finally Dutta coming full circle, back to the lake where he had shared his story :)  Cant wait for tomorrow's episode...I wonder what Abhi is going to do.
Looks like Leela's misunderstanding is going to create more complications 😲

Edited by droopy_asleep - 12 years ago
prncz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Thnks BB..it is such a pleasure to se D -N  ,,soft moments ,we were so deprived of these on screennn
makes me  hate sme people πŸ˜•

so D-n back to the pond tmrw 😳 ,,,would wait for their convo tmrw ,,,
and also ,,nave kala ,,lets see wht next plan thy have
i am sure Abhi is not going to help them ,,by handling dutta ,,
looks like he wil support dutta ,
but will dutta hear him out or understand he is on their side??
hope mhattre is arrested soon,,that will , give kala and nave a jolt  for sure 😈

bandbajao thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Thank you all you lovelies! Indeed, I think nothing can be as precious for Naku as being with Dutta... πŸ˜³
@Ani: You say that the baby inside her is a gift from Dutta to her? I think it's a gift from both of them for each other πŸ˜³
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
@BB: Thanks for the update! When Dutta said he will give Naku a gift later even I was like 'haawww!'. πŸ˜†