nikhilsahai thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
future track of bbat by u ,me aur tv is that runjhun is getting married & she needs a 2 month break so the story is that runjhun is get kidnapped & guddu search her but all results r in vain & he became mad & started drinking again & neelu come near to guddu & she is doing all this by someone's instruction they donot reveal this but i think its jabbu what say guys
i donot understand are the cv's gone mad its only 4-5 days & they r showing nilu is pregnant  at least give some logic i think both jabbu & nilu r uunited in separating gunjhun what say guys

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tanutes thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Nivedita is not leaving. She'll be shooting her scenes in chunks.
Ziva01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Thxs for sharing Nikhil bhai... if this news is to be believed so this is the only track that CVs have behind their mind to accomodate Nivi's departure and we are back with drunkard Guddu anfd icing of the cake Neelu will come closer to him

But this forthcoming track doesn't match with yesterday's precap hope it's Neelu's another bad joke.  I must say the more i think about it the more am confused... guess the best thing to do for the meantime is to wait and watch and also continue supporting the show and H & N as well whatever track is coming up.
luvbbat thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: pri01

Thxs for sharing Nikhil bhai... if this news is to be believed so this is the only track that CVs have behind their mind to accomodate Nivi's departure and we are back with drunkard Guddu anfd icing of the cake Neelu will come closer to him

But this forthcoming track doesn't match with yesterday's precap hope it's Neelu's another bad joke.  I must say the more i think about it the more am confused... guess the best thing to do for the meantime is to wait and watch and also continue supporting the show and H & N as well whatever track is coming up.

I agree with you.  I would like to think that Guddu will not resort to drinking especially after he made a promise to himself and pregnancy is also Neelu's bad joke.    Yes, supporting the show is all we can do since we love BBAT  so much.

orianthi thumbnail
Wow so instead of recovering from the crap plot, they are making it worse? Great going CVs.👏 Now Zee will most likely want to end the show if TRPs do not rise.😡
azuria thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I just have to say that in todays episode it was shown that Mama mami are still planning on getting the house without Guddu and getting him down in the hell. So what if Mitho plott and put Runjhun away and she escapes or rescued by Aghori baba and who gets to know about Neelus preggs and then wants to get married to Runjhun????

Think it over
luvhimm thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: azuria

I just have to say that in todays episode it was shown that Mama mami are still planning on getting the house without Guddu and getting him down in the hell. So what if Mitho plott and put Runjhun away and she escapes or rescued by Aghori baba and who gets to know about Neelus preggs and then wants to get married to Runjhun????

Think it over

Ohh.. that's really bad idea.. I would not like that to happen at all.. that track would go down the drain very easily...sorry!!! 

I think that this news may have been the original track CVs have planned when Rj was supposed to be out for 2 months but I don't see it happening now.. I don't see Guddu relapsing again like that...This must be old news and CV has already changed the track as Nivi is shooting in chunks for her time away and she also said that we won't miss Runjhun during her leave...
orianthi thumbnail

Originally posted by: luvhimm

Ohh.. that's really bad idea.. I would not like that to happen at all.. that track would go down the drain very easily...sorry!!! 

I think that this news may have been the original track CVs have planned when Rj was supposed to be out for 2 months but I don't see it happening now.. I don't see Guddu relapsing again like that...This must be old news and CV has already changed the track as Nivi is shooting in chunks for her time away and she also said that we won't miss Runjhun during her leave...

I hope so cause this track would be detrimental to BBAT.😕
tanutes thumbnail
Where did you get this info?
radikadindial thumbnail
It's quite obvious Neelu is pregnant and doesn't know who the father is since she had multiple partners. However the possibility exists whereby the child could be Pappu Yaddav'sEdited by radikadindial - 12 years ago