Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ChaiBiskoot thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
that was like WOW!!!

yes every step taken by arnav and khushi is symbolic in one way or the other...thats what makes their love story so unique and passionate...
Supna9 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Very nice post. But i dnt wanna khushi dress like lavanya type. Yeah i wanna to see her modern but with da moral values its acceptable . Not short skirts ;-(
u have a genius mind yaar i m speechless :-)
Brilliant post!!!

@Time: Totally agree with you. He needed Time and she wanted instant answers cos they were important for her and for them.

Answers which he was not yet ready to give her. Realizing his feelings towards her was one thing, accepting it is completely another thing isn't it?

@Buaji - Agree with you, In the turmoil ahead for Khushi I am guessing Bua would be her biggest source of strength for Khushi.

She would be the first one to realize that she was the one who pushed for Shyam and Khushi's marriage and almost destroyed Khushi's life, so you can bet she would go on a rampage against Shyam and also help Khushi to overcome the tough times.

The biggest blunder Buaji has made in her life is trusting Shyam, leave that out and it is hard to ignore that she does care for Khushi in her own way.

She is totally blinded by Shyam at the moment and to be fair to her, Shyam has successfully manged to fool both Arnav and Naniji who still have no idea about the true colours of Shyam.

So far this show has tried to do something different from the usual cliches..

So maybe there is hope for La and Khushi continuing to be friends later too, Arnav always being nice to Khushi's family irrespective of his issues with Khushi and the wildest one yet, Mami being the first one to realize Arnav's feeling towards Khushi..

Of all the Raizada women, She has been the most intuitive immediately sensing that Payal could easily be the girl Akash could fall for so there is a good chance she might realize the tension between Arnav and Khushi.

Some interesting days ahead for us and will look forward to your next post on them.
Tangled thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
awesome post...ur brilliant at this...loved reading every bit...
keep up the gud work...
-Appy- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
wow! Opti...your post made a wonderful read...loved it!!
Edited by appy2011 - 12 years ago
--BSI-FaNaTic-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
you are super brilliant... wonderful post loved it 👏
HeadOverHeels thumbnail
Great post! I was waiting for your take on things.

One thing I noticed about La's gift was at the poolside, when he grabbed her... The gift was VERY prominent between them... As if symbolizing that no matter what their feelings, or how the Shayam thing plays out, La will perhaps continue to stand between them, maybe because Khushi would not like to hurt her friend?

I don't know... It kind of stood out to me.
aditi07 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
wow...brilliant post...awesome analysis...👏
even i felt that arnav was way too much irritated when anjali said that khushi was responsible for making arnav agreeing to marry lavanya...as he knew that She was the one coz of whom he took this hasty decision. Probably he is not able to stand the fact that how much ever he is trying to stay away from her and the feelings he has for khushi...destiny always bring her face-to-face with him 😳...some how he is not able to digest the fact that this simple small town girl has brought out those emotions of him which he had successfully hidden beneath him for so long...
even i guess that he would notice the blood drops near the glass & would not be able to bear the fact that even on her last day he again caused her pain...& would thus put bandage on her wound, thus also becoming the remedy of her pain as always...😊
cant wait to watch the upcoming episodes...just hope he gets to know about her engagement in the next episode itself...dying to see his reaction when he first hears about the news 😊
Opti thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: bollywoodcrazed

Great post, I don't know how supportive Buaji will be if she learns the truth about Khushi being in love with Arnav. Right now she is under Shyam's spell and thinks he is the best, once that spell is broken she'll probably be supporitve but until then I doubt it

Arnav is hurting from within but won't let anyone see so he resorts to lashing out. I notice how angry he gets when he hears of how Khushi was indirectly responsible for him announcing he was ready to marry Lavanya. He is still kicking himself for that decision

I really hope Khushi is not modernized, at least not in regards of her clothing. I don't want to see a makeover, I like her character for who she is now seeing her in a different avatar just would take away what makes her character unique.

I wonder if Arnav finds out about Khushi's injured finger through the broken glass, maybe he'll see blood on it and realize it doesn't belong to him or OP. Looking forward to seeing a caring Arnav in tommorow's epi even if it is short lived, it just proves that underneath his anger is someone who does care.

Thanks.  I think Buaji will come around once Shyam's truth is out.  Arnav will hate to admit he is wrong so even if he knows he acted hastily he is still stick to his guns. When I said modernised I meant a more sophisticated salwar kameez and a better hairdo. Not neceserray than she has to wear western outfits.  Her character wil remain the same. She may become more fiesty though.  Lets see how Arnav realises that Khushi injured herself.  
Opti thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: DiyaS

My thoughts exactly! I'm rooting for La and Khushi to remain friends even after La-Arnav breakup ... and for La to help Khushi with an external makeover of sorts.

I absolutely loved this interpretation of yours ... beautiful!!! 👏👏👏 Khushi does not need to change from the inside ... she is lovely as she is, and her strength comes from her inner convictions, as exemplified by Nani's and Anjali's gifts. But yes, she does need to acquire some modern polish and some maturity ... again I hope La will help her.

I too want Khushi-La freindship to continue. Khushi stood up for La and had many a times been hurt because of it. I wish La remembers that and helps Khushi out.  She is more worldly wise than Khushi so when Khushi has to fend for herself, La can help her by suitably advising her. A few tips in polishing this diamond would surely make Khushi sparkle.

Again, agree completely. And he will realise too late and be left with his guilt and regrets ... until he finally accepts to himself that he IS vulnerable to this girl. His unconditional acceptance will be the final stage of his transformation from Beast to Man.

Yes, he needs to accept that he too is vulnerable to this girl.  There is nothing wrong in surrendering to love for it only brings happiness, a happiness he has to learnt to enjoy rather than throw away. 

And her pride ... she is as stubborn and proud as he is ... the word in Hindi is swabhimaan ... she has that in spades.

Yes, Khushi has a lot of self respect and I hope she does not give this up for anything.

Beautiful post, as always, Opti! 👏

Thanks

Edited by Opti - 12 years ago