friends2805 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Hello guys, I'm sure u all have loved some of the most memorable dialogues such that u can only find in Pkyek...Remember the lines that have made the characters special,  have made Abhiya special, the dialogues that have made the moments more meaningful...They've added life to many scenes, made us watch those scenes  again and again...I bet you've probably even wanted to read them over again and again...😊
😊Basically, the purpose of this post is to put together as many quotes from pkyek as possible...esp. the ones that define our show...😊
In this way, we can have a place where we can come and recall famous pkyek quotes till date...I no most probably a lot of them would be Mathilii's dialogues...😆...They're simply fantastic...

So, here's wht I've got so far...

"Piya, kya kabhi ek shikari aur shikar ke biche mein pyaar ho sakta hein?" Abhay asks Piya to which she replies with utmost confidence in her voice, " Ha Abhay, agar wo shikaar mein fanna hone ka jasba ho to." - an epic moment...

"Run doggy run"😆
       --- Ofc Sid (loved his dialogues)       

"Abhayendra, kitne bhole lag rahe ho, bilkul jaise 200 saal pehle lagte the"                                                                                
                                                                                    -  Mathili

" O god, yeh sab kya ho raha hein?"
                                                  - Piya

"After all, we're cut from the same cloth"
                                                       - Sid

This is all I can remember for now, plz guys, go ahead and add more, the goal is to put together as many memorable dialogues as possible...
😃
Edited by friends2805 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cuteteddy thumbnail
"kya tum 12 saal ki bachhi ho ? demo dun ?" abhay
"daddy cool " sid
" kabab mein  handsum haddi " sid
"mish jaldi chal panchhi ka dinner hai " this was when the protest was going on . i found it funny .
--Flora-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: cuteteddy

"kya tum 12 saal ki bachhi ho ? demo dun ?" abhay
"daddy cool " sid
" kabab mein  handsum haddi " sid
"mish jaldi chal panchhi ka dinner hai " this was when the protest was going on . i found it funny .

Lol Abhay doesnt say 'kya tum 12 saal ki bacchi ho', he says 'tumhe nahi pata kaise hota hain? demo dun?' 🤣 anywy that is one of the most naughtiest n besharam dialogue Abhay has given in pkyek..😆
OddiYulle thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: flora111

Lol Abhay doesnt say 'kya tum 12 saal ki bacchi ho', he says 'tumhe nahi pata kaise hota hain? demo dun?' 🤣 anywy that is one of the most naughtiest n besharam dialogue Abhay has given in pkyek..😆

which epi was it in ??
pratsy thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
dat demo wala dialogue was d best of all dialogues🤣
..tora.tangled. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
god that demo dialogue was classic!!
theres this dialogue of abhay aftr piya frst sees him as a vampire..it broke my heart"piya,tum mujhse bachne k liye help mang rahe ho?"
--AROMAL-- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
this is my fav quotes...!!even i made a same topic months ago here is the link :-https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1911924?pn=4
--Flora-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -AbhIyaViSu-

which epi was it in ??

I dont knw the episode number dr bt it ws during last year's halloween episode..u must watch it..
Edited by flora111 - 12 years ago
Paint.It.BlacK. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
dis dialogue was one of the best dialogues. abhay to pia aftr he savd misha when there was an earthquake-dekha,mere paas dil nahi hai,samjhi?tum agar mere karib aogi main tumhara bhi dil todh dunga.
friends2805 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
True the demo 1 was the funniest...
I remember 1...
"What kind of a man are you Abhay?, Piya says angrily to Abhay, to which Abhay replies, "the kind of man that you'll never get"...

Edited by friends2805 - 12 years ago