||Happy Birthday Gur - GK_09|| - Join the party!!!!

Aahaana thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago

H.A.P.P.Y B.I.R.T.H.D.A.Y

G.U.R.P.R.I.T

Ek ladki ki tumhe kya sunaaoon daastaan'

Ek ladki ki tumhe kya sunaaoon daastaan

Voh pagli hai sab se judaa

Har pal nayi uski ada

Phool barse, log tarse jaaye voh ladki jahan..

But who is this pagli?? Let's go back in flashback '.

Long time ago, on the 9th of November, a pari fell down from the sky and entered the Earth. She was sent by God to touch everyone's heart and make each of them smile. They named this fairy Gurprit, aka GK_09. She was the only child to her parents, until her brother was born and she was no longer the baby of the house. She felt it was time to grow up, become more responsible, and expand her hobby list. She wanted to explore the world on her own and started to use Google uncle. Accidentally one fine day while searching for pictures of Hiten-Gauri, she landed up on I-F. She very soon realized that instead of her going around the world, the world would come to her if she joined the forum. From there onwards, there was no looking back for her.

IF Journey

She is one of the senior DT members of I-F despite her young age. She has achieved a lot in I.F by starting off as the coolbie of Paalkhi forum and was later on promoted as viewbie for the same forum. Eventually, she migrated to Saath phere; upon seeing her hard work she got promoted as moderator. Her sense for fashion got her promoted as moderator for Fashion and Beauty section and very soon she made history by becoming one of the youngest CM of I-F (GD forums) before she reached her last stop on her I-F journey-- Colors Channel and currently Veteran member and she enjoys being that. (We all know her dream is short-lived, once workaholic, forever workaholic.)

Development Team

As a Development team member she is very organized, hardworking, and always stood by the sections that needed her. Her forums members find her to be friendly, easy to approach, trustworthy and active while fellow DT members find her to be one of the best co DT to work and moderate with. She is loved by everyone and thats very visible because she is a role model for any new D-T.

Crazy Creative and BollyBuzz

"Vision without action is a dream. Action without vision is simply passing the time. Action with Vision is making a positive difference."

She was crazy enough to join the crazy creatives team and is currently one of the veteran batch of CC members to remain. Her creativity and enthusiasm for new things brought her to the BollyBuzz team (news team). Her dedication and hard work made her become the head of BollyBuzz team. Her team members love pulling her leg by referring to her as the Hitler Boss but she is admired by one and all for her work and is a source of motivation for the others. Well no wonder why they call her the backbone of their BC team. After all, her role model is none other than the late Apple founder Steve Jobs, who had a vision in life and Gur has been inspired by her role model.

Friendship

"These are relationships we are born in, they are some we can't control over but in friendship, we can choose our friends"

She is very special for her friends. An amazing friend who is always there for the people she loves and cares through thick and thin. She is a loyal friend who easily earns her friends' trust and a forgiving person who never takes things to heart. That's one of best qualities about her. No wonder they say she is a friend anyone would die for.She is really warm and welcoming, and is very trustworthy! Though she may be young, she is very mature and easily enters others' heart and remains there forever <3.

Secret Love/Crush

"Life is all about risks and it requires you to jump. Don't be a person who has to look back and wonder what they would have or could have had. No one waits forever."

Don't get carried away thinking she is a workaholic with no time for social life. Inspite of being a young multitasking lady, she finds time for her most favorite drooling sessions. Her crushes are endless, and in fact it's longer than the toilet roll. To mention a few of her crushes... Jay Sean, Ranveer, Shahid Kapoor, Stefan,Sam (Rookie Blue), Damon, Dr.Sid (DMG), Akshay Kumar, John Abhraham, sadly it doesn't stop with telly and bolly stars..she has not spared sports ateliers like hockey player Crosby, cricketers, MS.Dhoni and Yuvaraj.

Hobby

Her favorite hobbies are to watch movies of the old school (old is gold ) like DDLJ, KKHH, K3G, Vivah, and her favorite jodis inclue Raj-Anjali of DDLJ, Prem-Nisha from HAHK, Prem-Preeti of HSSH, Prem-Bitto of Vivah, Stefan and Elena from TVD and Sam-Andie from Rookie Blue. This girl knows how to sneak in and watch her favorite shows however busy she maybe; her addiction for shows never ends. Criminal mind, BALH, TVD, PLL, IPKKND are few of the shows which gain her attractions😛

Altogether, Gurprit is an amazing friend, wonderful moderator and a good human being. if you need an friend, Gurprit is just a PM away😳

Happy Birthday to you,

Happy Birthday to you,

Happy Birthday to you, Gurprit,

Happy Birthday to you

Baar baar din ye aaye,

baar baar dil ye gaaye

Tu jiye hazaaron saal,

ye meri hai aarzoo'

Happy birthday to you...

Happy birthday to you

Happy birthday to u, Gurprit,

Happy birthday to you'.

A very happy birthday from all of us who rocks your life! Hope you have a wonderful day and an even more wonderful year, dear Gurpz.🤗

Love you loads, Gurpz<3

Edited by Aahaana - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aahaana thumbnail

Edited by MP_Radha - 12 years ago
Aahaana thumbnail

Side by side or miles apart
True friends are always close to your heart
Whether you're turning five or fifty-three
You know that I'm a true friend because you're here beside me
I'm here, right now, on your special day
So lets give a cheer for you, hip, hip, hooray!

A very happy bday Gur...May God bless you and fulfill all your dreams...have a great year ahead...[>D:<] ..

Luv Resham

A simple celebration,
A gathering of friends;
Here is wishing you great happiness,
A joy that never ends.
Happy Birthday Gurpz🤗🤗

Wishing you many many happy returns of the day. May today be filled with sunshine and smiles, laughter and love. Wishing you all the great things in life, hope this day will bring you an extra share of all that makes you happiest.
Loads of Love,

Shruti

Honestly I don't know Gur to well, but from our chats by god ladki amazing hai

Happy Birthday Gur, may your smile lighten up the candles near you. Your a wonderful girl who is loving, caring, smart and above all has a beautiful soul that anyone can fall in love with. keep rocking sweets.

Gur

Wishin You Many Happy Returns of the Day. Now i found it real hard to write msg for you. I find it hard to write it for anyone these days. Call me lazy=)) or just say that i talk to you guys so often that i just dont figue out what to write for your special day.
We've known each other for almost a year now. I remember having Chat sessions with you and all other(DT members) where we cribbed and shared all our forum issues=)) But that was so much fun. Its then we got to know each other really well. And you've bcme one of my best buddies since then.

Though now we dont get to interact much but due to our schedules but i know i still can bother you when and as I feel and your not gonna complain:P
Wont bore you much and would end my Essay wishing the best for you and may almighty always keep you Happy and Smiling

Loads of Love
Preetz:-D

ehh pshhh words don't describe her. 🤪 True Story!! 😳 You can ask Ravu or myself or herself!! 😊

Happy Birthday BRRR!! 🥳 I hope you have an awesome day and an amazing year to look ahead. 😎 Thanks for being an amazing friend. We have been IF friends for over like 5 years I think. 😳 And then the whole family thing where ravu adopted me and then how you always wanted to disown me. 😳 Man! I wish to write so much more but due to time constrains and all I couldn't 😳. I wished I had written this message earlier. Well always I hope you have an amazing day. Don't forget that we want a party on MSN. 🤗

and and and I was a large piece of that chocolate cake. hmpf. 😎

Love,

Aman

Gur is an amazing person and completely trustworthy. She's also a great friend that one can rely on. ...*coughs* She's a dog too. 🤣

Yo Gur! Happy Budday! 😎 You've just gotten older buddy. Although, that's not weird at all since you were my daddy once upon a time and i just turned 18 so you would be pretty old. 😃 But OMG. Your birthday is like, ONE DAY AFTER MINE. 😲 Do you realize, how cool that is? 😲 Now i have a friend who's birthday is one day before me and another friend who has a birthday after me so, i get to be in the middle. 😃 ...kay. Um, dog. I love you. ☺️ You rock my life. You're lovely. You're amazing. And sadly, you're my BC boss. 🤣 I'm just joking. You seriously are amazing and i love you. 😃 Uhh, there's so much i could say but i'll shut up right here because then i'll start ranting about random stuff and this will get really long. 🤣

-Jottie.

PS. Your gift shall be "gifted" to you by like, the weekend? 😆

Happy Birthday Gur

My heartiest wishes to you on your Birthday..
Have a successful year filled with success and glory.. Enjoy your day and the life ahead.

I wish you a happy and cheerful life ahead .. Happy birthday.. Live every moment, today and always...

Many Many Happy Returns of the Day.. Wish you a Very Very Happy Birthday dear..  May God bless you and fulfill all your wishes and dreams.. 
I'm wishing to you Gur a very very happy birthday..
May each moment of your birthday
unfold pleasures,old and new.

Making it a very happy joy filled day for you...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY GUR... 

Much Love&Blessing&Hugs

Parm

Happy Birthday GOPLI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Many Many Happy Returns of the day!!!!!
Wishing you a wonderful year ahead!!!! 
I am loaded with projects and test right now so will give you your present later but till then: 
trailer tease
look what i have!!! 😈 THANK YOU RADHAAA!!! Muhahaha😈

Dont you Just Love US???????????????  hehehehehe

Love you Gopli!!!!!! Muuaahhh and loadz of hugs!!!!
once again Happy Birthday!!!!

Though I have had little interaction with Gur , she is really a sweet person and a good DT member ! Not to forget she handles the Bolly Curry team very efficiently ! 

Many Happy Returns of the day Gur ! May God bless you and fulfill all your wishes ! :)

Gur! You, by far, have to be the most awesomest person alive. Seriously. Your quality traits are way too long to list here so I'm gonna go ahead and announce your most revered one - your patience.

Woman, you've just gotta share some of that out. You've also slightly ruined me - no boss equals to your level of amazingness at BC. Aaand, I'm gonna stop here. Don't want people thinking I've gone soft with this spill of compliments (which is all true).

Happy birthday, Gur! Here's wishing you a fantabulous day with all your near and dear ones, and all the food and prezzies of your choice. (See? I am nice. Now can you inform others as well?)

Gurr Many Many happy returns of the day dear 🤗🤗...May all your wishes come true on this day and may God bless you with lots of love and happiness in life ...May you reach greater heights of success in life and your career 🤗..Enjoy this day to the fullest with your family and both real life and virtual life friends 🥳

You have been an amazing person to work with and you did a splendid job moderating the entire colors section with so much of maturity 👏..Really missing u there now😭 😭...u better come back soon as we all are anath without your help 😭😭😭...U have been an amazing friend and guide for us all and so we want to see u back in blue again 😉😭😭...Ok enough of crying 😆...Once again wishing u a very verry happy birthday 🤗...Wish u all the best in life 🤗

Here is spl birthday cake

Gur is really and truly the backbone of BC and a great friend! She's there whenever anyone needs anything and always ready with a kind word or a heated glare (whatever is required 😆). Some call her the 'Hitler of BC', I say she is the guardian angel, always looking over our shoulder, keeping us out of trouble and keeping track of the cookie thievery going on! I'm so glad that we have you hun!!!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!! I'm so glad that I can call you my friend! It's definitely been a long road for us from the IF.in days and I'm so glad that I've known you for this long! Don't change and stay as awesome as you are now!!

I hope the day and year to come are everything you want and more!  I'll definitely send positive energies your way on this fine occasion (because I have zero talent to be able to send anything else... 😆). Don't forget to have fun and save us some of that delicious birthday cake! 😃

Well Gur is my sweet granny so describing her in few words is hard She is one of the bestest friends of mine, Always there for me when needed, very helpful and supportive.. Thinking on it, without her something will be missing in my life.. 

Hmm Granny jee, very happy returns of the day.. Wish u all the best in life. May u always be happy ..

Gur, on this birthday I wish you all the good wishes in the world and may you have a fabulous year ahead of you. May you always keep smiling 😃 Happy Birthday dear and many many happy returns of the day. I wish we can know eachother more in this year Gur😉

Have a Great Day 👏👏

Pari😳

Dear Gur,

You and I have been long associated since Saat Phere days and now on Bigg Boss & CCs.  You are sweet, sincere,creative and friendly. We have had long chats at times and its been quite a long journey together. Hope this bonds strengthens even  more.

On the lovely occasion of your Birthday... Here's Wishing you tonnes of happiness and joy. May you have great fortune, good health and success.

Love and Best Wishes

Lavs

Dear Gurpz, Wishing you many many happy returns of the day, I wish and pray you have a beautiful day and a wonderful life ahead filled with happiness success and the dreams you always wished to come true...

just stay the way you are babes u rock the way u are

Luv, Shagun

HAPPY BIRTHDAY GUR

Gurpriiit 🤗

Hi😃

How's you? I'm good. How was your day? K i go sleep. Bye😃

I joke. What would you do if that's all I said?🤣 I so funny😆

But omg! It's Gurprit dayyy! I swear it feels like just yesterday we were celebrating and everyone was laughing at the family tree I made you and now it's here again😳 Time flew😳

I'm not really sure what to say cuz, most of what I wanted to say I already told the world in that love story thing😆 kjfafkjdsajfd Man I really don't know what to say😳 I mean, you're amazing, wonderful and a lot of fun to talk to but you already know that. And you're super talented. Though you do have a problem with thinking your siggies are ugly sometimes even though it's the most amazing thing I've every seen. We need to work on that🤔 You're super cool and awesome.

Btw our anniversary is coming up in Jan😎 I still can't believe I deleted all my PMs that day and made you PM me that promotion PM🤣 Actually I can't believe you even had it. It was like... a year later so nvm😆 And then after that our "fighter" days as Jot called it. I'll never forget that😆 Btw I still have the avi saved I think😲 I'm gonna use it again soon😎

Oh and before I forget, I felt super smart today😎 You seee Melmel asked me how you became a Coolbie and I was like Paalki I think. Then we had to confirm and turns out I was right😃 We should have a how well do you know Gurprit quiz😲 Though it would be sad if I didn't get everything right😳😳😳

And I just remembered you and Cookie planning my wedding... other then that though, we've had a lottt of fun. Talking to you always brightens my day. I dunno what I'd do without you! You're the coolest person ever and I'm glad you're my friend🤗 Better yet, you're my hubby😃 I bet everyone else is jealous😎

Anywho, hope you have an amazing day and get 93829323 presents and hopefully you don't get b-day beats😳

Happy Birthday🤗

- Mrs. Gurprit

Gur!

My loverrr <3333333

how you doinnn?!??! 😉😉

hahaah did u really think we wouldn't have a birthday thread made for you?! You cwazyyy girll!!
I would like to wishhh youuu a veryyy happyyy birthday!!!! I hope u have a fantastic day!
Gosh we have come a long way since i met u in the NR the first day!

At first i was like hmmm idk if i should talk to her...but then one day due to jotty i got to talking to u on msn and now we are inseparable! If i don't talk to u for one day i feel like omgg...where did she go! 

Getting rid of my boredom during summer, by making me watch rookie blue...to obsessive convos about Sam and Andy and omg LUKE <3333 still love him!! he is so hottt!!! <333 Then forcing you to watch TVD on time, to you meeting my demands of making siggies at 2 in the morning! Also obsessing over and singing random songs on MSN hahahaha We have come a long way =D 

You know im your girl if you need me to tell off someone!! Anyone who bugs you...u just say the name and i got them! Got ur back lover <333 I hope u have a fantabulous dayyy!!!! May all your wishes come true and you find your own personal Shahid/Sam/Jay Sean/Akshay/Stefan as soon as possible! So we can go shopping for pretty dresses for ur wedding heheheheeheh!!!

Happy Birthday! Love youu <3333333

xox 
Hershi

coming soon

coming soon

_Manpreet_ thumbnail

There is a gift that gold cannot buy and a blessing that's rare and true. It is the gift of a wonderful friend like the friend that I have in you.

https://satheeshiyer.files.wordpress.com/2008/09/0131.jpg

People say Diamonds are a girls best friend 😳

And when you are talking about girls how can one forget flowers😉 😆

**MORE GIFTS**

True friends are like Diamonds.. they are real and rare. False friends are like leaves.. they are scattered everywhere. And to just let you know.. you are the one like a diamond.

Smileyface thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6

Here we bring you a little kahani, of Gur's pati vrata patni -__- Who in a fit of jealousy decided to write up a story and made us put it up...but the world knows...gur is my lover...right gur baby??!? 

xox hershi

This is one of the most amazing and unique love story you'll ever hear (well read🤔) about. It's about a girl who found her better half.

Who is this girl you ask? She's none other then G u r p r i t. If you don't know that by now, clearly you haven't been reading this thread properly😳🤣

So yeah! This is about Gurprit's not so secret love affair😃 Why is it not a secret? Cuz everyone already knows she's Ravjot's hubby 😎 So you, you, you and yes YOU! *points in random directions* stop trying to patao her😡 Good *hmph* (message from Ravs)

Now you're all probably wondering, how did these two first meet, how'd the fall for each other etc. right? Well that's what I'm here for😃

*clears throat*

It all started a bit over 2 years ago (almost 3). Gurprit was going about business as usual when she first laid eyes on Ravjot. She became intrigued by this amazing person and wondered why she never met Ravs before! She then gathered enough courage to finally send a PM to Ravjot on Jan 18, 2008. That's right kids, the pehli mulaqaat anni is coming soon😃

Anyway, unknown to Gurprit, Ravs already knew who Gurprit was. Seriously, it's Gurprit. She's famous! How can you not know her?😳 Leaving that aside,  it wasn't until Gurprit's mother, Jot [Angelic_J] got the two to talk to each other and over time they became Mr and Mrs Gurprit <3

Anyone who knows them, knows how awesome Gurprit is. She accepted Ravs despite the fact that Ravs was having an affair with Asma [ashmii] on the condition that she be allowed to have an affair with Mimi [mimi0295]

Ok so maybe that's not exactly how it happened🤔 Mr. and Mrs. Gurprit first exchanged PMs regarding Mrs. Gurprit's promotion and then months later, almost a whole year actually, they started talking and became friends <3 Gurprit did not mind Ravjot shamelessly hitting on her and agreed to be Ravjot's hubby. Some sources (Meli a.k.a. Aahaana) disagree and believe that Gurprit seduced Ravs by promoting her. Whatever the case, since then Mr. and Mrs. Gurprit have expanded their family and have 3 kids (they're not too sure with the head count as Mrs. Gurprit keeps adopting and Mr. Gurprit can't keep track).

the end

love Ravu

Now however, Gur's true love is her Apple...arey no no! not the "an apple a day keeps the doctor away" apple...but the u know Apple...Mac...Hot...Computer...Apple...yeah she has gone all high tech on us 😕

na chahiye patni, na chahiye lover, gur bas chahiye apna apple 😭

</3

well thats all folks...nothing else to see here! go on wish her! move it!

xox hershi

Aahaana thumbnail

Credit 

PMing BC members - Ami

Birthday Graphics - Kaju

Gurprits secret love affair - Ravjot/SmileyFace

Koffee with hitler head of BC - MP_Radha /Aahaana/Smileyface

Decorations/ Name tags/ Text/Main post- MP_Radha /Aahaana

Edited by Aahaana - 12 years ago
Gagan-06 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Happy Birthday Gopli!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! muaahhh!!!
My stuff is coming soon 😆
Edited by Gaganjot.S - 12 years ago
-Nadii- thumbnail
OMG [:O] Anni coming yeyyy... Time to celebrate Granny's anni,, yeaayy

Congratz Gur wishing u the best
vijay thumbnail
Happy Birthday Gurprit 😊

Enjoy!

pratsy thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4