luvlife84 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Hey Guys,

I have this crazy idea - I want Virman to get lost in the jungle 😳 (was watching Armaan ridhima's scenes from the jungle). I am sure it will be romantic with a lot of no-jhoks and closeness😛. what do u guys think?

and i hope it happens after jeevi wedding sequence, by then they would have gotten time to know each other better. aur kam se kam 1-2 raatien toh honi hi chahiye 😆 with sequences like manvi getting scared and running into virat's arms etc etc. put in ur suggestions and crazy ideas - if u all like it, lets get CVs to take notice!!!!!!
Edited by luvlife84 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Kokila11 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Maanvi to run into Virats arms😆 she'll prefer running up a tree
nice idea, wonder what would happen-nok khoks or catastrophe😆
luvlife84 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kokila11

hahahaha, i know! that's why i said, it should happen after the wedding - when they know/like each other more. + when u are scared u always run into hero's arms- thats my logic here 😛
Kokila11 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: luvlife84

hahahaha, i know! that's why i said, it should happen after the wedding - when they know/like each other more. + when u are scared u always run into hero's arms- thats my logic here 😛

that's so expected though, something different should happen, like the way they introduced Viren and Jeevika to each other-that was nice and different, i hope something different would happen rather than repeated 'running towards hero slow motion, dilwala dulhaniya' style😆
aaliya25 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Yeahhh I would love something like that! And also they should have the cottage scene where Riddhima falls asleep in Armaan's hand and he stares at her during her sleep.. I don't want them to copy the scene directly but Manvi and Virat would be soo hot in a scene like that... I mean we do see a lot of scenes where Manvi's sleeping anyways why not put Virat in such a scene and make him stare at her 😳
luvlife84 thumbnail

that's so expected though, something different should happen, like the way they introduced Viren and Jeevika to each other-that was nice and different, i hope something different would happen rather than repeated 'running towards hero slow motion, dilwala dulhaniya' style😆

lol, u didnt get me, its not the running in slow motion i am talking about - i meant just getting scared, running into his arms and then virat saying something funny! i want the jungle sequence so, that the two can spend some time together Alone (which is not happening with their huge families around).

and then they cant even avoid each other
Sid4TeamCanada thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

the theme of getting lost in a jungle has been done so many times, with so many couples, that it's become such a cliche.

but i wud admit, we have considered this scenario many times for virman...the CVs can probably take this cliche idea and make it unique to virman..

the only caveat is that usually what happens when we get such scenes is that within one or two nights the hero or heroine ends up falling in love, with a crazy jet speed. this usually ruins the gradual pace of the story. and once the pace of the story is ruined, the story is ruined.

so, if the CVs can come up with a unique idea, out of this overly done jungle theme, and come up with scenes that actually suits the roles of virman, AND manage to maintain the pace of the story/falling in love process, i'd be all for it! but if they use this as a step to make virman fall head over heels in love with each other in one night, with OTT scenes, completely transforming the characters of virman... 👎🏼
luvlife84 thumbnail
@sid (sorry ur IF- name is too long) - i agree, thats what i meant anyways. I want it to be sweet, romantic and in true virman style. dont want it to be rushed, as u mentioned but after the sequence they should think a bit more about each other. 😳
Sid4TeamCanada thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

@bold: tru that. 😆 i don't really see manvi as one to run into virat's arms, even if there was something major scaring her.. first of all, she claims to not be "easily' scared; in such a case, even if she does get scared, she'd probably be more likely to hug and calm herself, than run into virat's arms.

about nok-jhok or catastrophe, PROBABLY THE LATTER! 🤣

luvlife84 thumbnail
areee yaar!!!!!!!!

i am getting the feeling that we dont have a lot of virman fans, or they just dont like my idea 😕 - anyways, guys leave ur feedback. twist it, turn it, make it better - its an open discussion here👍🏼
Edited by luvlife84 - 12 years ago