saisamanvi thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
GR8 UPDATE MARIA
LOVED IT
THANK YOUUU
avivakirk thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Thanks for the great update Maria! u make the episode so interesting! Emoticons also convey the  depth of the feelings aptly!πŸ‘πŸ‘ Good job!
Gollu jealousπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ I like it...u need to be man bholu...Go and grab your woman and don't allow anyone near herπŸ˜³πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰ be like the road runner and crush the coyote Ashwin!
chatterbox thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
thanks for lovely update

vikram ram scene and rishabh priya scenes were good

i guess we hv to tolerate ashwin track some more time as it wud lead to ram coming closer to priya

prefix3 thumbnail
Thanks for the amazing update!
M_n_h thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
thanks for a wonderful update Maria
bholabear thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update! Love how Ram is feeling possessive about Priya. Hope this MU is sorted out within a couple of days and the honeymoon track starts next week itself. I can't wait. 
*Resham* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
I loved to c the possessive side of Golu...he is damn fallen in luv with Priya...bt still confused...πŸ˜† I m sure even Mama and Sid wl throw off Ashwin if they are to be exposed...and he deserves it...Priya-Rishabh's scene ws too goodπŸ˜† and the precap is as guessed by everyone...

Thx Maria
Saisweety thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanx 4 the written update awesome episode may be today episode dis ashwin topic will be close.i hope ram will understand priya.i am happy before their honey moon dis ashwin topic will be end.
sanw thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
thanks for the update

awesome episode

loved the way priya and rishabh were communicayting & trying to find the password

and loved ram's convo with vikram-----------this friendship is going to an extent I would have never imagined at all---------------hats off to the CVs for portraying this
Sadme-Me-Hu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Maria Ji.. Zabardast Update πŸ€— Loved the Update and Mostly The Emotions.. πŸ˜†