Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Its-My-Life thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: sammy_dolly

Awesome acting by Rati. nice episode. 

The serial reminds me a film acted by Rekha(forgot the name). She is the only breadwinner and maintains her huge family.  She also acts like a dictator.She won best actress for this film.

Anyways, nice to watch a hatke serial, with a bold  character, and not the  rona dhona type.

Yes , Movie called Jeevan Dhara ..Rekha was waith Raj babbar, Amol palekar, etc etc

I must say ...RP expressions were  mind blosing.I m proud to be her fan. feeling good to see something nice, different n real ..

Looking forward to watch tomorrow episode,

safeplacetoland thumbnail
Lovely start. :-) I absolutely loved Rati's dialogue 'Ek din mein itni hazoon ki...'
-RS- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
There was a telugu movie on same lines.
The female lead is charmi-heroine in buda hoga tera baap movie.She becomes very serious,forgets to smile and hates women.This happened bcoz her father marries another women and her mom still alive.She hates her father.
 she has her dreams ,wants to become doctor but willnot lead a happy life as she has to look after her brother,mom and dadi.
later,hero comes into her life,makes her smile.she changes and now ppl start taking advantage of tht.hero comes to her rescue,.Their love story starts.
  Ofcourse the film didn't had a happy end bcoz the hero dies.
RibaRock thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
it  was awesome start
Ritu.V thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Very nice Episode, Rati aka Indira is back again onscreen to rock .. i m in love with Indira character who is loving , caring deepdown but very tough n hard from outside ..She is just like a Nariyal.. I loved her with Ishan the most  ..i will give todays epsiode 9/10 ... Rati so happy to see u onscreen .. very nice smooth episode today  ..HD is here to rock .. so close to real life...I m liking it
😃

HD is full of emotions .. Indira is going to be household name just like Nupur.. such a lovable character
Edited by Ritu.V - 12 years ago
Star_001 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
hi im mahek hd is getting great response from 1 episode
Simply-Nidhi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
The show became our fav right frm the start. Love it